Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sexual arousal when dressed?

As a younger member of the community, I have yet to mature to the point where the sexuality has left my dressing. I started dressing the same I began puberty. As a result there was a bit of sexual release in my dressing. I still have some aspects of sexual release when I dress in lingerie and I am still attracted towards the more scandalous lingerie (teddies, bustiers, g-string and panty sets). During those moments if "relieve" myself, the desire to dress dropped. When I dress for more normal activity there is little if any sexual tension attached. As I am getting older I have definitly noticed that sexual drive has slowed down a bit for dressing. As I dress more and more for normal everyday function.

Oh My Supreme Being!

Honesty has again erupted on this forum!

I'm starting to feel good about this place again.

Aroused when dressed....

I have always gotten aroused, when dressed, and fantasize being the lady, being held, danced with, laying. Not so in drab.

[SIZE="2"]When I was younger when I dressed I always got aroused but when I hit puberty I could not last more then 5 minutes in womens clothing. Could not stand it went to all the trouble to sneak the clothes in my room took a long time depending who was around. But as I got older and the more I dressed the desire to pleasure myself has gone it does not bother me anymore its just like wearing my boring mens clothes who gets aroused with them on. On occasion things do pop up and its annoying especially when you are looking good. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]LeeAnn[/SIZE]

Sexual arousal when dressed

I have gotten aroused while dressed, usually at the most inconvenient times, but not because I was dressed. It’s usually something else that causes the arousal, this happens in male mode also. I have found that when it comes to me wanting to be aroused it is much more difficult when I am not dressed in some fashion, pantyhose or something.

I am getting aroused just at the thought of being aroused reading this thread.
    I havn't been en femme for a few months now, and I think I'm going to burst soon.

Nicole

Morning Wood...

Satin and Lace = lumber.

Morgan
    “Truth Hits Everybody"

I'm 63 and I still get aroused when I dress! Many times it's a "soft-on", which remains concealed, but there's a lot of "leakage", which is inconvenient. It's all very exciting though, which is why I want to keep doing it.

Tony
    PS, I hope this post is still within the Forum rules, if not I suppose a Mod will let me know, and I'll delete the offending bits, but then the message will get lost.

Getting aroused

I find that it depends on what I am wearing...if I am getting dressed real sexy then I will admit that it does arouse me.

hugs,

Sadra

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Don't get especially aroused due to dressing....

Except that folks are a lot more likely to put their hands on me and rub/caress/tickle than they would with Bob......That'll get me going!

But is that really what you were asking ?

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

I definitely get aroused when I'm dressed! It's a feeling I've had in my many years of dressing. I'm sure when I dress more or as I get older, that excitement may go down, but I definitely hope it doesn't!

I am in guy mode right now, and this thread is definitely making me wish I wasn't!! Too bad my clothes aren't nearby.

I'm just over the 60 mark and I tend to agree with the fact that the more I dress the less the arousal. I do like the idea of every now and than buying something new or maybe my SO brings home a little something. The other day my SO got a Newport News catalog and I told her that I thought the outfit on the cover was really hot. I'm hoping that she got the hint and orders it for me. Time will tell. If your SO doesn't object to the crossdressing ask her if she would buy you a litlle something now and then. Even a nice piece of jeweler makes a good gift. But than treat her to a nice gift on occasion. Maybe give her the gift when you are dressed. Might arouse both of you..

EnFemme

When I am EnFemme I am always sexually aroused ( I'm almost 60 ) and I hope that I arouse that feeling in others. & Trina Hot in Shorts
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

is in her vest
    Hi..I think sexually, I am just me, whether I am wearing guys clothes or womens clothes..I think the chance of me feeling aroused is about the same whichever way I am dressed....yeah its not the clothes that arouse me, more often its the person I am with!!!!! (hmmmmmmmmmmm...somtimes thats me?????:redface
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Flirty

Enfemme I am very flirty and aggressive, I also like to show off, perhaps in ways that I shouldn't. & Trina - Demure Afro - Celtic Sex Goddess
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 09-18-2007 at 05:23 AM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Usually happens to me when I'm wearing something I really like. If I feel sexy in it, then it's arousing to me. Wearing stockings or pantyhose with a favorite outfit just adds the icing to the cake.
    -Audrey

When dressed

I get aroused at the thought, the prospect of dressing, but once dressed I'd actually be horrified if I displayed any sign (to myself or others) of being aroused by a woman. However, when dressed I DO like the positive attention of a man. I also like it when another woman gives "partial" approval, that I almost pass, but not quite. (When I go out to eat/shop with my wife and several of her friends, I have to order, and it's always followed up with a group snicker. And one of her friends does the most wicked impression of me trying to sound femme. I love it!)

Esther Jane

Getting aroused, I certainly do.

I have nearly always bevome aroused when I dress, in my youth thhis ended in self relief. Now in more mature years I have discovered more of my sexuality and I'm not as straight as I thought I was. I first thought that some sort of relationship with another cd would be nice but I haven't met the right gurl yet. I have also, because I felt incredibly girly, met a lovely man a few times. He knows that I'm a cd girl, that there are strict limits on what I'm comfortable with but we still have wonderful and very loving times together which make me feel more feminine than I have ever done before. He treats me like the lady that I dress to be and I give him many of the pleasures that gentlemen desire. Seems a very good arrangement for us both at the moment.

Rachel
    Girlie hugs
    from Rachel
    XXX

Not really....

[SIZE=4]All the way thru adolescence and my 20s it was very arousing to be dressed. For many many years it seems to be dressed is a MUST. It is like someone flipped a switch in my head and said:..from now on you are a different person with a different personality.
    Of course, I feel very sexy in some clothes I love or when I buy something new, but who doesn't ![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]It is Snowing Down South...[/SIZE]

I have always dressed/underdressed either because I was aroused, or wished to be aroused. The associated fantasy is and always has been to be taken by one or more GGs. Sadly it has never happened and i have never had sex of any kind with a GG while dressed - although I have 7 children. Hope springs eternal!

Banned Read only
    I still do but it is not a much now as i can dress alot more now.

social babe
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole090456 View Post
    I am getting aroused just at the thought of being aroused reading this thread.
    I havn't been en femme for a few months now, and I think I'm going to burst soon.

Nicole
    L O L , you've just cracked me up Nicole.

For me I have always become aroused when dressed in my own company , if I'm out in public or at a TG social get-together I'm not.
    I always work to the belief that I dress and enjoy the Femme feeling for a given period of time and then finish off the experience with an intense climax , after that it is much easier to un-dress.
    Last edited by Merinda; 08-08-2007 at 03:28 PM. Reason: spelling error noted
    [SIZE=3]Merinda[/SIZE]

Just here to make freinds
    I would have to say Cding has always turned me on - I guess that it's the lesbian in me - I see that gurl in the mirror staring back at me and I can't help myself
    Really enjoying this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Merinda View Post
    L O L , you've just cracked me up Nicole.

For me I have always become aroused when dressed in my own company , if I'm out in public or at a TG social get-together I'm not.
    I always work to the belief that I dress and enjoy the Femme feeling for a given period of time and then finish off the experience with an intense climax , after that it is much easier to un-dress.
    I can't decide whether it's chicken or egg..but I do know that the two things are very closely linked for me. I can last for about 10 days then I HAVE to dress, I plan for days beforehand just what outfit to wear, right down to the last detail, and then after enjoying the pleasure of getting it right: well to me anyway, I just have to reach a climax like Merinda. Then the desire to continue being dressed just evaporates, to slowly build up again over the next week. It does n't show any sign of changing, and now in my mid 70s probably won't........I hope

Fi

I would have to say that it's not primarily about sexual arousal for me. I just love the way I feel when dressed. I can become aroused when dressed, but I don't necessarily get aroused when I get dressed. And I don't need to get dressed to be aroused.