Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: What type of crossdresser are you?

I wear it all. It first started with just pantyhose. I have strong fetish for hose and love wearing them to bed.
    Thanks to a dominatrix I visited 14 years ago, my nylon/foot fetish blossomed into a love of dressing.
    I love to wear pantyhose, open-toed heels, short to mid-length skirts, button down blouses, and a dark wig.
    Yes, I do go out in public about 1-3 times a year. I usually go to stores that are sparsely populated where I can walk around. I avoid public places with moms and kids.Up close I don't really pass but from far off I blend well enough as a tall girl.
    Charlene

The works although I confess a HUGE fetish with Skirts, bra's and pantys. But I shave it all and dress up. I would love to go out with other Gurls, i have gone out but with my GF to a fetish club.

I have worn it all at one time or another but dont go out except for Halloween.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

What to wear?

I like the whole experience. Right now I am dressed in a skirt, blouswith lacie panties and a padded bra. Full make up (and my wife says I look pretty) and finger nails, whcih by the way I am not used to and it is hard to type. I just love the fem feeling.

Jeannie

if i could master talking with a feminine voice, i would be dressing a lot. i love to dress ALL the way. i like to check myself out in the mirror...so i have to be complete. shoes are a very large factor to what i wear.
    -Chastity

I always dress completely including wig and make up.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

What type of crossdresser are you?

started off with the bras & panties. i loved the feel of satin or soft-cup bras & panties, especially. then the blouses or shirts because i like the soft feel while wearing them. i only like to cross-dress occasionally and in private, but not for sexually. i just like the soft feel of women's clothing.

Head to toe. Completely dressed as a lady.

Karen Sue

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar
    Iam a girl...24/7 live ,work,and play as one.Don't own any drab clothes cept the ones I use as cleaning rags

Steph

just around the house

Panties, bras, and nightgowns, silk and satin.

So far, I can only do this when my wife is out of town. What will happen in the future is a mystery as always.

with love,
    Elif

I wear everything yes even a bit make-up I have been out in public 3 times now and getting braver by the day

shoes are my thing

I wear a bra, panties and nylons or pantyhose every day and women's shoes. I love women's shoes. Most of the time I go out I wear Keds or women's tennis shoes but sometimes I like to wear flats or low wedge heels.

Smile

I love to dress as complete as possible. The whole nine yards. I love smooth legs, skirts, and nails. My wife does not share my passion, maybe that will change. Went out to a salon for makeover once then went driving around. Then I called a GG friend of mine, she came over and thought I looked great.That was the greatest day of my life......so far.

Haven't been out yet I don't think I would pass but love to wear pantyhose,panties heels and dresses when I get a chance.

Hugs Veronica

i wear everything that girls wear and nothing else i wear girls clothes because i am a girl on the inside.

Gawd, I might sound very boring compared to most. When I was young, it was just lingerie, though I did try on my sister's skirts and tops, even her shoes. Along with lingerie, I loved my sister's red 2-piece swimsuit. It felt so feminine and fit nicely, but my sister had boobs!
    I still like lingerie, but now it's hard to get out of my denim skirts or shorts! I dress very casually in that manner, but fashion-sensed. Bright tops, nude or tan, often shiney hose and either fem tennis shoes or nice wedge strappy sandals. I get in my particular moods, too, for something 'bizarre' like PVC, platform shoes or boots, lacy or leather-like corsets. I tend to buy girls casual fashions a lot, particularly those denim skirts and shorts with lace hems or some girlish applique on front and back!
    Just Be Yourself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you like oldies radio, check out http://www.thehop-radio.com and hear me LIVE ! Play lots of free games or join our shoutbox chat while you listen too!

I wear most everything really, within reason of course.
    I've been wearing panties full time for about 10 years, and for about five years have been wearing female jeans or slacks and tops that have a look that could go either way.
    To men I look stylish. To women, well... they know and they're all okay with it.
    I don't try to pass, because I know better, but I do wear the clothes that make me feel right.
    Not to mention that I am built like a woman. My wife is a body worker and has commented that I have a more feminine butt and hips than most women she's worked on.
    Women's clothes actually fit me better... on many levels.

Love lingerie and do dress up at home but not got the courage to go public yet.

Dress

I wear it all, have not been out but hope to be some day.
    R
    Sexy Rachell

like panties all the time, low rise jeans as much as possible. Even to work in. In summer, women's shorts in public. At night a lingerie tramp also

Tracy
    I started out like you, but now and ready (i think) to venture out. Not sure where to go!!!

Tracy

Most all of the responses here could describe me at one time or another. My gender journey has taken me through every stage from a young boy playing in his mothers bra and panties to a young man nervously buying his first pair of panties to a 45 year old taking his first steps in the mall wearing a skirt/blouse/make up wig and pumps to Southern Comfort Conference in Atlanta and now living full time as a woman.
    It's interesting to look back and see what brought me to where I am today at 57
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

Great question. Not sure I know as the answer has changed over time. Today I am a person who is a realist, that is, I know my limitations in terms of presenting as a woman, so I act accordingly. As for who I am deep down in my soul, I am a woman who has the outward appearance of a very male man. Such is life. If I had known what I know now back when I was a child, I wouls have tried to persuade my folks to let me transition. Not sure that would have been right, but it would have been my preference. Now, it is too late, and I enjoy the time I have to be the woman I enjoy being.

what i wear

hi girls:never go out dressed(not enough nerve) but always with bra and panties and, in the winter pantyhose. a while back i dropped my wife off at the hairdresers and wen to a local mall. there , in a restroom i put a black bra under my white shirt, with small forms on and went and had my toenails done at a spa and then went shopping. it was fun- hugs from michille
    michille

Ill try any peace of womens clothing or julery on and if I like it! Ill buy it and me and the wife will share it.:be: