Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What type of crossdresser are you?

I like to wear almost anything female. Lingerie, dresses, skirts,shorts, jeans, blouses, swimsuits, nighties, the more nylon and lace the better. Those are my favorites. Probably my most favorite item is my lilac prom dress with bridal petticoat underneath. It was specially made for me so fits perfectly. I never go out though. This is just for fun between my wife and I.

I like to dress up all the way in the privacy of my own home and look as sexy as possible. I enjoy wearing tight dresses, high heels, knee high boots, long wigs, solid silver jewelry and large breast forms. I've only been out a few times in public, but am thinking about trying it again sometime soon.

Smile

I wear it all but have never been out except late at night dressed but someday hope too.

Quote Originally Posted by HanesHerWay View Post
    I was wondering, what type of crossdresser are you? Do you like to just wear lingerie, or do you wear women's clothes out in public?

With me, I am just a lingerie tramp. I like to prance around in my panties and boots and teddies. I feel special in lingerie. What do you like to wear?
    I love to go into mothers closet,secretly,and dress in one of her good
    outfits,such as a short skirtsuit,with one of her silk blouses&take a pair
    of new,unopened pantyhose&one of her pairs of black heels.

Banned Read only

Indoors

I like to wear all, lingerie, heels, makeup and sexy outfits. I am not passable. I only dress in the comfort of my home.

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    I'll take a dress, skirt, shorts, uhhhhhh, aw shoot, every thing

It was explained to me several years ago that you can have a fetish for certain articles of female clothing and yet not be a crossdresser. I started out with just stockings then realised that I had to go all the way. Some will only wear the item that turns them on sexually.

Platinum Member
    i would say i am a kinda what ever type of crossdresser ..... Lol i don't believe in rules and what your so called required to do lol.... so from all dressed up in my frav. outfit to stuck in drabs .... the type of crossdresser i am is me ... i just that me ... that simple and that complicated at the same time me ..... molds or labels don't fit me well .....

Great!

Wonderful honesty in this thread.

Aspiring Member

Smile what type...

i love to get dressed up in stockings and heels, a pretty skirt and nice blouse then go out for a walk. i live in a very rural area so traffic is not a prob. i used to take a drive in my car but because of local law enforcement actuall doing their jobs ( dui check points and such) i dont do that anymore. at home a nightgown slippers and robe are fine. on a cool evening its great to go out back and let the night drink me in!!

Clothes, Makeup the works and I'm planning to go out tonight.

I like to wear the clothes and footwear at the moment. Hoping to master the make-up thing and get a decent wig soon. very much in the closet so only dress for myself and the mirrior.
    Sabrina.
    What matters most is how you see yourself.

I love wearing anything that looks sexy and is very revealing/ Mini skirts, hylons, heels, panties. I seem to have a very ****ty naughty side that I like to show.
    Kisses
    Krissy

I'm a "fetishist" crossdresser. My wardrobe ranges from the "routine" mundane to the outrageously kinky.
    Bobbie in Vancouver

I love it all from lingery to full outfit I never go out that just is not my idea of fun, for me dresing is the thing I dont do fem mind

I consider myself a mild Cd. Hence the name lmildcd. The l is still undetermined at this time. I mostly dress in the privacy in my own home. A dress or a top with a skirt. Have gone out with women sweat pants on. Can't really tell that they are women's. Have worn panties to work on occassion. Basically when I run out of clean underwear.

I dress to better my mood. Sometimes I feel down and I change clothes I feel better. Sometimes I put on heels when I get home from a frustrating day at work.

There are days when I'm off where I put on a little something because I'm in the mood when I wake up. Been wearing night gowns on a regular basis. Sometimes I stay in my night clothes all day If I don't feel like putting any regular clothes on.

i wear panties 24/7. when i am alone i dress in full. i havent really had guts to go in public fuly dressed yet

still on my journey to find out

What kind?

Well, I'm still on my journey to find out. In former times it was only the desire to see my girlfriend dressed up in sexy cloth or underwear and I always loved the feeling of silk or satin on my skin. This grows up and I was always having a piece of satin-nighty in my bed for sleeping/masturbation (not wearing it) when I slept allone. I was still in a relationship when I was starting to buy lingerie for my seccond secret life. I worked in a different town, had a seccond flat there, so we were often seperated.

On one of my shopping tours I bought a new nighty without realising that this was a special. When I paid there was the big surprise - a full package (nighty + panties + garter belt + stockings) was presented to me by the sales clerk. So I thought, let's try it and I loved it, but couldn't act out as I wanted - still living in a relationship. Often I stayed the weekends at this seccond flat and told my wife that we have shit lot of work to do in the company.

Two years ago we split up and on the next day valery was born. Now I got more underwear and lingerie as my ex-girlfriend. I always use female body care products - they are much better anyway and that's also exactly what I tell all my friends when they are astonished by using my bathroom. I shave myself complete but not the legs (only shortening). More and more girls like it when their boys shave underarm hair, breast etc., so this is also no problem for me, far from it the girls around me try to convince their boys also to do it.

I always wear panties and tops when I'm home, in the evening lingerie and silk- or satin-lingerie in bed, it's also much more comfortable. Here and there I wear panties or stockings underneath when I'm outside. No tops because you can see the straps nearly through everything.
    If I like, I turn myself completely into valery and dress up in lingerie, with make-up, but I never go out in public. I'm far away of having a complete collection of street clothes and I'm not yet disposed for my coming-out, maybe I will never do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty Hall View Post

I'm also deeply closeted but have thought about mixing male and femme and just being me but alas I fear that would be more likely to cause negative reactions than dressing up and failing to pass...
    I love the girl in me and I do love my body, so at the moment I feel quite happy with myself, but I suspect that there will be a day when valery wants to have her freedom.

Valery
    we fear what we don’t understand

For me I am just an at home girl so far. I may get the curage to go out dressed someday, if I can just get over being so self conscious about my makeup abilities, which are still quite new.

wanna be a tgirl

hmmm, full dress when at home 7 days a week, panties just about 24/7. i just don't wear them to work the back of my shirt has a bad habit of coming untuck when i'm working, which creates problems when i do panties to work, ohh yeah I'm a sucker for anything pink Especailly dressed,

I haven't ventured out yet em femme yet, (except when i was still driving trucks and would run in to the restrooms at the rest areas, and always drove em femme at night)

i'm hoping that some day soon i'll have the courage to come out to my family, and friends, and then maybe i'll be able to be taylor all the time
    [SIZE="3"]"All I Know is that the choices we make dictate the life's we live, to thy ownself be True." Danny DeVieto Reinassance Man[/SIZE]

Ashley Lynn

This link was removed as we do not allow personal business websites without permission

Like Christine

Like Christine, I don't go out in public, I enjoy the feeling of the clothes and the femme feeling, the realistic breast feel, the lingerie.

I enjoy being a girl

Quote Originally Posted by HanesHerWay View Post
    I was wondering, what type of crossdresser are you? Do you like to just wear lingerie, or do you wear women's clothes out in public?

With me, I am just a lingerie tramp. I like to prance around in my panties and boots and teddies. I feel special in lingerie. What do you like to wear?
    I like it all,lingerie, skirts, blouses, dresses,etc. However, I have never been out in public.

Aspiring Member
    i love to wear lingerie. i wish i could all day long but things being the way they are i cant, just being me for a few minutes a day is a god send to be able to do it 24/7 would be a miracle. just hope for the moment and appreciate the feeling.

Content and Happy
    I wear it all 24/7 and love'n every second.

Lanore

100% spoiled brat christina marie's Avatar
    i am the type of crossdresser who hates getting dressed up like a guy to go to work!
    "you can have this nail file when you pry it from my cold ,dead hands."