Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many of you have SO that participate or help with your Cding?

How many of you have SO that participate or help with your Cding?

My So was very open to my cding until our children started figuring things out. Now we don't talk about it much. i would like us to share my cding , but I know not to push. I was just curious on how many of you girls have SO that encourage or enjoy your cding. God bless all who have SO's that can .
    Sarah

long time

My wife has known for a long time 34 yrs but was in denial

5 yrs ago we came to an understanding and it has been great since

she shops for me (picks things out and says go try it on (giggle))

she has just started going out with me recently and is having fun with the gurls

huggs Maddie

My SO (GlitterGG) knows and is very supportive. I know there are a number of other threads asking for advice on how to encourage your SO to participate. Check through the archives and you may find some ideas there. Of course, you could ask some of the SOs here directly as well.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Known for eight years and even to think about it horrifes her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

My wife supports and participates......but it wasn't always like that. It has been a long journey to get where we are today

Hi Girls, My wife has known about Kaitlin from the first week we started dating. (4 + years now) She has been very supportive and plays a big part in my dressing. Every time we go shopping she is always looking for clothes, shoes and things for the three of us. Just the other day we were at wally world and in the shoe dept. I walked by the mirror, we were wearing our matching crocks (clogs), and I was shocked to see how well you could see my red toe nails! I asked her if she knew this and she said "yes, so what if anyone does see,I dont care if you dont." I just love her so much !!! My wife is the best there is!!! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

I'm one of the lucky ones. My wife is totally accepting and encouraging. She taught me about makeup and wig care, goes shopping with me, gives me girly gifts once in a while, isn't bothered when I come to the breakfast table in bra and panties.
    Out shopping last weekend, she caught me eyeing up the lingerie department, and playfully offered to buy me anything I dared to try on. Had the store been less crowded, I would have taken her up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie64 View Post
    My wife supports and participates......but it wasn't always like that. It has been a long journey to get where we are today

Vickie64:

Can you share some of the highs and lows of your journey? Do you have any advice to offer?

Hugs,
    Kelsie

SO encourages, and helps me dress at times... Every now and then she'll help with full makeup, etc.. She also 'drives' when we go for 'rides'..
    We've gone 'girl' shopping together, tho' its still 'under male clothes' for now...

I let her know prior to our marriage that I enjoyed CD'ing and showed her my closet! She said "Oh, I was worried your hobby was something odd"!
    Gotta' go have her pick out my panties to wear for the day...
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

I'm SO lucky in that my S.O. totally supports and accepts Nikki..but we have worked hard to get there over the last 5 years or so. We go out together..as Nikki..which is great when you want to do some real girly shopping.!!LOL..We don't have the "problem" of children so that makes it easier for us of course. My S.O. sees me as Nikki so much now that it seems quite normal...but there were times when I didn't think we could get to where we are today...keep the faith.!!!..it can happen.
    Nikki. x

My wife loves me dressing....and always encouraged it. If i remember rightly
    it was her that started it all in the first place.....DeDe.

[SIZE="3"]My wife loves that I dress, it was "her" idea you know!(wink wink)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Mines know for 2 weeks, and her first thought on seeing me was never, she wouldn't know whether she'd laugh or throw up

Tolerance extended to wanting to know wether I'd dress full time once the kids left home and if so I might as well pack my bags now and making sure when we went to a fancy dress party I had to wear the most blokish thing she could find in the theme

I think when tolerance just extends to I haven't divorced you yet, asking her to share in it would be a big no no

Girly Boy in Paradise lisablack44's Avatar

Smile Supporting Wife

My wife of three years fully supports my CD needs, and encourges me to dress as often as possible. In fact, when I recently went to a local gender therapist, to get some idea's on what I am, and where I want to go with Lisa, she went with me. My gender therapist's husband, who is also a therapist, is a lifelong crossdresser, and she says she, and her husband, have a wonderfull time living lives as either husband & wife, or as two girlfriends. A supporting spouse, can make a huge difference in how you deal with your crossdressing needs. I feel very lucky to have one...

I am one of the lucky girls, my does support me. She's not really into being there with me, yet (its only been 6 monsth), but she has been aweosme with suggestions and tips, like eyeliner remover (see my posts).

Could not be me with out her.

Hugs.,
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Quote Originally Posted by loki_uk View Post
    Mines know for 2 weeks, and her first thought on seeing me was never, she wouldn't know whether she'd laugh or throw up

Tolerance extended to wanting to know wether I'd dress full time once the kids left home and if so I might as well pack my bags now and making sure when we went to a fancy dress party I had to wear the most blokish thing she could find in the theme

I think when tolerance just extends to I haven't divorced you yet, asking her to share in it would be a big no no
    We've moved a little beyond 'I haven't divorced you yet' but not much. I think that all i can do is love her unconditionally and hope that she becomes more tolerant

Mitch

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

Raises Hand...

Me!!
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

Thumbs up Lucky as can be

I told my wife to be about my other self before we married. She asked me to show her so I dressed and she laughed, but also understood. Eighteen years and counting now.

lucky me

my wife has gone from not if i am home,to buying my things, doing my nails and letting me sleep in nities and letting me grow my breasts larger like i said lucky me!

Im one of the lucky ones !

My wife accepts me for who I am. It has not been easy. It has taken a lot of talking, compromises, acceptance of each others feelings & most important honesty & being open & accepting of how each other feels about each individual situation. I listen to my wife & accept her feelings as how she feels it is not a personal attack on me or my dressing it is just how she feels.
    [SIZE="3"]Lovin everthing CD[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Hey, Dont bother me I'm dressing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]I Feel like an actress in her greates role ever "LIFE"[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As the other gurls have already said, it takes a long time to get to a good balance within your marraige and responsiblities. My wife knew even before we were engaged so that has made things infinitely easier! Girls.....tell them as soon as you can work up the courage, you can't hide such a big piece of yourself from your soul mate!

Within the last few years we have gotten active in going out together as girls. We shop and take occasional 3 or 4 day vacations as 2 girl friends and have a ball. She has helped me learn about colors and piecing together outfits from separates. She used to find all my best outfits when we were shopping. Now that's down to about 50% because I'm getting much better at selecting items.

I know I'm one of the luckiest girls in the world! (and I let her know it too!)
    Sally

Love being a girly girl! Country girl's Avatar
    [SIZE=3]I'm not currently in a relationship but when I was I was very supportive. I loved buying clothes and makeup and helping my SO get dressed and going out together. We had lots of fun! I was sorry it ended. CG GG[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Country Girl GG [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]When you find something good... Grab it with both hands and do all you can do to keep it![/SIZE]

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Mines known for about 8yrs , but due to the fact I dressed in secret , she never pushed me for the truth - just thought it was a private fantasy moment of mine . In all , I couldnt hide the fact much longer (traces of make up , panda eyes ect ) ,and I felt it was an insult to her inteligence , I also felt so guilty hiding a secret it had to come out . Thankfully she supported me fully . But , there has been times its been very hard . I,d avise anyone whose about to come clean to go slowly , carefully and communicate fully , listen without interupting on this matter. Be honest and open The most important thing of all is dont let her catch you - its the road to ruin. And , after coming out , if you,d like to present yourself dressed for the first time , ask her permission dont assume she,ll accept it openly - for me I asked my wife to give me feedback on my looks -it seemed to be the best way to break the ice . First time mine saw me dressed , it took 45 mins to get ready , but after she viewed me I immediately went upstairs and took the lot off , returning to inquire how she felt , and di I horrify her , or look silly . I even asked if she,d prefer it for me to find time out of sight , alone in future .
    The reply was a surprise . She told me she,d never realised just how far I,d gone to pass ....and pass I did..........I could have cried.
    That was over a year ago now , my wife accepts me for all my faults , supports me , helps me dress , and make up - even dieting to attain a slimmer figure . She,s even pinching one or two of my dresses.
    Its sooo much better out in the open now , we sit together , watch tv , have a drink and a giggle - shes even taken to calling me big bird ...lol .
    Thank goodness she understands .....and even more so - thank goodness shes my wife I,m lucky.

Mine has known for about 8 months now and she supports me 100%. She gives me advice and we have girl time quite a bit. She often tells me that Kaylee has helped her out as much as she has helped out Kaylee. That statement made me feel good.

Kaylee
    [SIZE="1"][/SIZE][SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]I must say you look maavelous in those shoes![/SIZE]

Silver Member
    My wife does not participate in my dressing. I wouldn't want her to. I can dress myself, thank you. I am not three years old, after all. I don't participate in her dressing. She can dress herself also.

Does she know? Of course. She sees me every day, and this is the way I dress. Pretty much all the time.

She doesn't participate in my shopping either. I know how to shop, too. Wow. Am I a grownup? Yup!

Stephenie