Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many of you have SO that participate or help with your Cding?

fantastic partner

just got to say, my wife is very understanding, told her not long after we met.
    we both love to go shopping for clothes and stuff. she has no problems seeing me in my lingerie, nighties etc, dont wear anything else.
    she is not too keen on me in a dress or with varnish on my fingers but everything else is fine. ive never been out fully dressed, but she is buying me clothes that i can wear without attracting to much attention, trousers and tops all womens but not too femme.
    its a relief and a godsend to have such a partner, compared to my previous ex, who outed me in our divorce papers

My wife was okay with . She used to set up appointments for total makeup.
    Now since we have our child she's been holding back . When our son spends the night at grandma's house she'll get into it.

One more happy person

It is great to read of so many supportive SOs. For decades I hid this aspect even to myself and only fully accepted it less than a year ago. After an initial resistance to even talk about it, my wife came to understand what it meant for me and she has told me she likes Valerie, whom she finds nicer than my drab person... (Music to my ears...) She enjoys taking photographs of me as Valerie. I enjoy enormously shopping now (before I could get quite bored) because we both can participate in selecting beautiful outfits and accessories. Our life has improved noticeably with Valerie around thanks to my wife's good humor and support. Some days I wish I had accepted crossdressing earlier (I am so much happier now!), since what I feared from her turned out not to be the case, but then when all is well perhaps the time was the right one after all.

Valerie

Very Accepting......

My wife is very accepting & Participates with my dressing...
    She even helps me shop for goodness sakes........
    My Wife has known that I am very Femme since day one when we met
    17 yrs. ago this week.
    I am one of the few lucky ones..........
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

Fishers by Indianapolis switcheralso's Avatar

Helps Hope B-Day

My wife is Ok with Xdressing. I have asked that on my birthday that she gets me some female clothing. We will see what happens it’s in October. I am crossing my fingers. Overall I now just keep my gurl clothing in my dresser.

You can read about me on my first post. Yesterday I just had a nice experience. My wife and I were at home and we were in the office. My wife turns to me and states "let's have a panty check". Wow! Was I disappointed because I failed the panty check I was wearing some ugly boxers . I went on to tell her that my birthday was coming and she should by me some new panties.

UMMM

I have been thinking I should show her my new purchase. A ruffle trimmed suspender lace bodystocking with attached stockings. Trimmed at bust and top of stockings with sexy satin bows. I hope she likes the separate stretch g-string. I will keep my friends posted.

Slowly

Since letting my wife know a couple of months ago, slowly she helps me out. She'll tell me diffwerences in materials, how this and that match or don't etc. The other night she was on ebay and I had a couple of items on our watch list. One being a wig and the other a top and a skirt. She told me they were coming up for bidding. I asked her what she thought of them and if she thought they would look okay on me to go ahead and bid.

She did.

And she got all. Then when one of the skirts arrived yesterday, she asked me if I had tried it on yet. I lied and said no ( had to- didn't want to appear that excited!) so she asked me to try it on for her.

I did and she got really excited and said it looked good on and fit great and how "she" told me I was a size 10. Well, I wasn't going to argue.

Anyway slowly but surely she is really coming round.

Katie

Banned Read only
    my SO (hunny67) helped me out on the first day i told her about my cding, we go shopping and she helps me with my make up. She is really helpful and we both really enjoy doing things togther

Words are Inadequate

My wife...wow!.
    She is accepting, supportive and participates.
    We have a en femme shopping trip together, planned for Friday.
    Life is Good!
    No closet is big enough!

the gender bender

No problems !!!

I've met my SO in a underground bar , I was all dressed up !!!
    As far as acceptance was concerned , well , we're still together after 23 years and I've found a soul sister !!!

Having to look for girls while you're all dressed up , is a shortcut to a relationship with some women !!!

There is no arguments , negociations or problems because of my cd'ing ,
    and of course , she keeps me buying stuff all the time !!!

WOW! It's so cool so many of us have understanding SO's! My wife and I dress up fairly frequently ... honestly, I think she really enjoys being able to talk about new makeup and stuff with me, and she certainly loves saying, "NOW do you understand why it takes women longer to get ready to go places?" We have a ton of fun together, and it is quite encouraging to see that so many other couples do, too.

It is awesome (and encouraging!) to see everyone out here who has accepting SOs. I have told my girlfriend and while she hasn't encouraged it or actively participated yet, she's said before that she wants to give me a makeover and paint my toenails. I'm just a little nervous to ask!

I'm sure someday she'll be more willing to help... or even dress me up! She is a great girl...

Christie