Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what is the most items of girly clothes have you worn at one time

The sexiest girl i know Shining Star's Avatar

what is the most items of girly clothes have you worn at one time

when you play dress up what is the most amount of clothing you have worn at the one time. when i was younger i wore about 12 items of clothes at the one time. about 5 dresses 4 skirts 3 pairs of panties it made me feel like a very sexy women
    LET THE STARS BE YOUR GUIDE

madyline_teddie

lots of lingerie

3 pairs suspender stockings, 2 suspender belts, 2 bustier with suspenders, 2panties, 1 bra, 1 half slip and 1 long slip plus high heels and it felt really sexy
    Last edited by silkstockings71; 03-12-2005 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Star
    when you play dress up what is the most amount of clothing you have worn at the one time. when i was younger i wore about 12 items of clothes at the one time. about 5 dresses 4 skirts 3 pairs of panties it made me feel like a very sexy women
    Wait...wait.....Let me get this straight - you wore 5 dresses AND 4 skirts all at once????

I can see how it would make you feel like a very HOT woman, with all those layers...... did you have your heat turned off at the time?

DanaJ

yes it was very hot in the dresses and skirts but i was jus so fun doing it it was a bit of a strugle to get the last couple of dresses on though but i maneged to do it

StephanieCD
    Hmmm... I thought it was "emulate" not "suffocate"?

I've personally never really wanted to cram more than the usual womanly garb on my body... well - there was the bathing suit and nylons in the shower incident but that doesn't qualify for the sheer number

For me - the most would be just being dressed head to toe - the kicker being a wig... the only one I've ever had (PURGED! (it was ugly anyway)).

I just love a double parenthetical reference when I can get one it... it makes me hot. Well, ok - maybe it's not the parentheses that make me so hot

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Star
    yes it was very hot in the dresses and skirts but i was jus so fun doing it it was a bit of a strugle to get the last couple of dresses on though but i maneged to do it
    What? no 5 bras???

no dont wear bras that muck as i think there are a bit uncomftable haven't found any that i like

Still Learning

Clothing

Well, this is a new one on me.
    I have to say, dressing with one dress is hard enough, let alone 4 or 5 at the same time.
    I think by the 5th layer it would be quite a struggle to add one more.

It seems like "injury" could be added to the "sublime" in this case.

I think Dana picked up on the "heat" portion, therefore by the time the 5th layer was "on" you would need about a 5 ton air conditioner in your room.

Anyway, the main thing is, .........is you had fun right????
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

It is better to be "immortal" than "mortal"

StephanieCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlene4a
    Anyway, the main thing is, .........is you had fun right????
    Right on.

Banned Read only
    Must have been a really cold drafty day! You do ofcourse realize that somebody has to hang all those dresses up when you're finnished. Can't have dresses and panties thrown all over the place.

For all us people that dress normaly.. 1 pair of nice slacks, 1 blouse , panties (of course), 1 bra (sometimes not), socks or nylons, and a nice comfortable pair of shoes A couple of barrets , light on the make-up....and ta! da! Out the door you go.

Frankly I don't PLAY dress up anymore. I just GET dressed.

Dawn Marrie "Thats who I Be !".

Still Learning

I agree

Dawn:

I sentiment the innauguration wholeheartedly.
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

It is better to be "immortal" than "mortal"

Amelie
    I would have to say 80 pieces of fem items. That would include the fem false teeth I was wearing at the time. I also counted each pearl in the necklace.
    And I was wearing 4 wigs at the time, I had a tough time getting into the taxi-cab, I couldn't get my head low enough.
    Amelie

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    I would have to say 80 pieces of fem items. That would include the fem false teeth I was wearing at the time. I also counted each pearl in the necklace.
    And I was wearing 4 wigs at the time, I had a tough time getting into the taxi-cab, I couldn't get my head low enough.
    Amelie
    Amelie ..just luv your sense of humour ...awesome ..very cool : ] myself .. hmmm never have layered clothes ... kinda confused on as why one would but heh

Did you know.

Did you know that if you wear ten pairs of tights, and then weight yourself down with a small anvil so you can bend your knees......When you let go of the anvil you jump about 45 feet straight up!

This is very useful for seeing into stadium concerts when you don't have a ticket.

Platinum Member
    15 ....

1 bra

2 pantys

3 stockings

4 slip

5 heels

6 skirt

7 top

8 eareings

9 braclettes

10 neckless

11 make up

12 hair

13 hair clips

14 rings

15 smile

It never occured to me to do this, but if I carefully layer my dresses starting from my current skinny girl(well, I'm getting there ) size outward to my fat girl sizes, I may be able to match the best of you. But why? It would just make me look fat again.
    I'll keep it in mind though in case my furnace ever breaks down.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

lover of satin and silk Satina Silky's Avatar
    For me it was three satin full slips and long silky nightgown with short sleeves at the top.

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    How many cloths have I worn at one time? Well I have never thought or had the inclination to wear several of the same item say like several pairs of panties. But when I go out during the winter months I drive down the coast and part up and walk along the promenade. So I wrap up well and so altogether I have worn as many as 17 garments or items which are made for women. These are.

1 Bra

2 Panties

3 Pantyhose

4 Shoes

5 Skirt

6 Top

7 Cardigan

8 Braclettes

9 Neckless

10 Make up

11 Wig

12 Ear rings

13 Rings

14 Coat

15 Scarf

16 Gloves

17 Hat

It is only when you stop and think you realise just how many cloths you need to wear to keep warm and fem.
    Love Sandra xx

I don't really know why I did it but I vividly recall when I was about 12 going into my parents bedroom and deciding to see how many pairs of tights I could put on. Can't remember the exact amount but I remember putting about 10 pairs on at the time and loving it. My legs were massive.

These days just 1 pair of 10 denier hold-ups are enough.

wendesis
    Last week, Mistress Diane had me wear rubber corset, bra, breast enhancers, Little Lies nipples enhancers, three pairs of panties, suspender stockings, garter belt, stockings, sissy panties, pink blouse, white slacks, 3inch heel black patent Mary Janes, two anklets, one with silver bells and one which says " I am a sissy", two beaded bracelets, one "sissy" and one "owned by diane" and a beaded necklace "wendesis". She had me go to Lane Bryant and try on bras. Of course, the only makeup I could wear was pink lipstick.
    Last edited by wendesis; 03-13-2005 at 02:59 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by wendesis
    Last week, Mistress Diane had me wear rubber corset, bra, breast enhancers, Little Lies nipples enhancers, three pairs of panties, suspender stockings, garter belt, stockings, sissy panties, pink blouse, white slacks, 3inch heel black patent Mary Janes, two anklets, one with silver bells and one which says " I am a sissy", two beaded bracelets, one "sissy" and one "owned by diane" and a beaded necklace "wendesis". She had me go to Lane Bryant and try on bras. Of course, the only makeup I could wear was pink lipstick.
    Hello wendesis, good first post - if true.....

how about showing us a photo of you done up in your sissy attire - with Mistress Diane of course...

DanaJ

Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ
    Hello wendesis, good first post - if true.....

how about showing us a photo of you done up in your sissy attire - with Mistress Diane of course...

DanaJ
    Yes Wendesis,
    I'd like to see that too!

ToniB

nylon panties, pantyhose with stocking and a open bottom girdle, a nylon bra with a regular 38c bra and a long line slip over all that. At one time.

Aspiring Member
    In my younger years of CDing, I would combine the oddest clothing together.

For instance, I would wear 2-3 pairs of panties, pantyhose, then a control panty, girdle, body shaper, bra, camisole, slip, and another slip. Or I would even wear 2 body shapers.

Being more mature now, I realize less is more. I now wear one panty, pantyhose, girdle, and bodyshaper. It feels more comfortable that way. Before the amount of clothing was so much it was tight and hard to breathe. Now, wearing so little it feels very comfortable and I could wear it all day long.

If we wore every item of clothing we had .. we'd get Nae Nookie of the North But i guess it would depend on whether you were really Inuit or not Hoots

Er do Americans, Australians and English get nookie? or is it purely Scottish and indecipherable?
    flaunt it you'll get it
    [SIZE=3]Tiffany Tuesday[/SIZE]