Thread: Girls Night In

Girls Night In

Me and my SO Jamie had a girls night in for movies and wine coolers. It was soo much fun. She did my make up (I am still learning girls LOL), she did my nails, we tried on clothes, watched movies and gossiped(sp?). It was fun to actually be free. I finally got my forms and I was on top of the world. Jamie took some cute pics of me and we had soo much fun being best girlfriends.

Kaylee
    [SIZE="1"][/SIZE][SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]I must say you look maavelous in those shoes![/SIZE]

Sounds like you had a wonderful time, may you have many more of them.

so lets see those pics then!

mitch

Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch23 View Post
    so lets see those pics then!

mitch
    You got it hon LOL!

It was soo much fun!

Kaylee
    [SIZE="1"][/SIZE][SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]I must say you look maavelous in those shoes![/SIZE]

thank uou - absolutely great! Your expression says it all - you are really enjoying yourself!

Mitch

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch23 View Post
    thank uou - absolutely great! Your expression says it all - you are really enjoying yourself!

Mitch
    Yes Mitch I was...It was sooooo much fun wish all you girls would have been there. I am looking for shoes now (hence the lack of feet Pics LOL).

Thank you for the comments, hopefully the next night post will read Girls night out...LOL. I love my GGs and my very special SO support!

Kaylee