Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Has any one been with a guy?

This is a very bad thread and I am really sorry that this thread is here on this site. I was thinking of inviting my wife to this site, but after seeing this thread, I think not. This thread could really cause some problems for SO and cause them to think that most CDs are bisexual. Unfortunately it is a conclusion that the uninformed could jump to. Is it possible to keep these kind of threads off this site?

Why not

It's fantasy of mins and would love to try it, only en femme and under the right circumstances

Sorry you feel this way...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie001 View Post
    This is a very bad thread and I am really sorry that this thread is here on this site. I was thinking of inviting my wife to this site, but after seeing this thread, I think not. This thread could really cause some problems for SO and cause them to think that most CDs are bisexual. Unfortunately it is a conclusion that the uninformed could jump to. Is it possible to keep these kind of threads off this site?
    Sure it is possible to keep "these kinds of threads" off the site.

What else should we keep off the site?

Should everyone that is not married be barred? What about those that are married but have not told their SOs?? Should we be banned??

Where do you draw the line? There is nothing sexually explicit being discussed here...merely another point of view. Is that really so scary?? Has the world really gotten so uptight that we cannot merely read someone else's opinions without fear?? Sounds a bit too much like a certain regime about 60 years ago involving a man with a little mustache to me.

Perhaps we can have all references of homosexuality removed from the local libraries as well.

It saddness me to think that someone can come to site for Crossdressers (an alternative lifestyle) and have to hide their feelings about their lifestyle because a certain section of the public feels what they are doing is disgusting and don't want to read about it.

Can you not see the duality in any of this???

I cannot say anymore on this subject...I really can't. I don't know how to make it any more clear. Those that seek acceptance for CDing, and those that give it, should not be so quick to judge those that practice any other alternative lifestyle.

For what it is worth...I promise...I will take my opinions on this subject elsewhere. SOMEWHERE on the net there has to be a forum that is accepting of everyone...even if they are different.

Morgan

PS - PLEASE NOTE...I WAS NOT THE ONE THAT STARTED THIS THREAD.
    Last edited by SatinDoll00; 08-29-2007 at 12:10 AM.
    “Truth Hits Everybody"

Morgan and others,

I don't have any issue with alternative lifestyles. Being a CD, that would be like the pot calling the kettle black. On the other hand, the issue is married men that CD wanting to have a sexual relationship with another man or another CD, or another woman either because they are curious or because their wife doesn't accept them. Infidelity is the problem! Wives and other GGs that come to this site after discovering that their husband is a CD will see these threads and unfortunately will get the idea that married CDs are dissatisfied with their wives and that part of the reason for their CDing is that they are seeking another sexual relationship. Unfortunately this perception will be the result. There are many CDs like myself that are completely faithful to their wives and would never consider cheating on them.

It wouldn't matter if this site was about bowling rather than CDing. In that case if men that are bowlers post a lot of threads about infidelity, would you really want your wife to read the threads on the bowling site?

I have no problems or issues with single men discussing fantasies of relationships with other CDs, women, or men. That is not the issue. The issue is infidelity and the possibility of CDs getting a reputation for infidelity that will freak out their wives and SOs.

Please accept my apologies if I said anything that offended you as that was not my intention. I was simply venting because I was considering bringing my wife to this site and now I am having second thoughts when I see these infidelity threads. Maybe I'm being unrealistic, but I am expression how I feel.

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie001 View Post
    Infidelity is the problem! Wives and other GGs that come to this site after discovering that their husband is a CD will see these threads and unfortunately will get the idea that married CDs are dissatisfied with their wives and that part of the reason for their CDing is that they are seeking another sexual relationship. .

Jamie
    What makes you believe that everyone here is married?? Also, where in any thread have I condoned infidelity??!!

You have to learn to separate the two issues. And anyone that comes to a site like this and reads "it is okay to be bi or gay" as "it is okay to cheat on your wife" is misinterpreting what is being said. For that matter...I can go anywhere and read anything and pull the wrong message from it...if I choose.

Morgan
    “Truth Hits Everybody"

Originally Posted by Veronica Fallon

Then... I read the posts from our GG's & was immediately reminded of what I consider to be the highest value of this forum- the enlightenment of the general public, with hopes of gradually diminishing the plague of ignorance & bigotry in our primitive society.
    If the highest value of this forum is enlightenment then why are you suggesting that a factual element of crossdressing, that many CDs fantasize and become bi-curious, be swept under the carpet in a private section. Enlightenment comes from knowing all the facts, not just the safe ones that will not offend anyone. To hid this fact is to continue to promote ignorance.

It would pain me to find out that an otherwise accepting S/O was forever tainted against crossdressing by this thread feeding her fears instead of diminishing them.
    It would pain me that an otherwise accepting SO would not take the time to read many threads in this forum and realize that 99% of them have nothing to do with gay/bi-sexual themes, in fact they are almost entirely heterosexual in nature so reassuring her that heterosexual CDs are predominant.

CDs spend a lifetime presenting a false facade that they are normal men. CDs do this because of others' ignorance and prejudice. Now we have to create another false facade that we are all throughly 100% heterosexual. What is the point of stepping out of one closet only to walk straight into another?

Bi Crossdresser

I don't understand why so many crossdressers are unaccepting of other crossdressers who enjoy sex with men. If you don't that's fine but some of us do. Let's be open to all so we can learn and understand.

kisses

Kayla

Forum Administrators Forum Admin's Avatar
    This thread has gone off topic and as the thread starter has not posted in it since she started it, it is being closed.
    Forum Administrators

Please do NOT PM this account with section questions, if you have a question about post/thread/picture removal, please contact the Moderator of that section.