Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Has any one been with a guy?

Several times now - always when dressed (or partially dressed).

It feels so good

Only those men who chat me up in the night (cos i look 100% passable in the night thats wat i was told) thinking that am a GG or "something", some of them try to kiss me forcefully not knowing or may be they know, there are times wen i had to run, sometimes its so hard to stroll at night cos of the danger cos you can really feel it in the air wen you go out en femme in the night even on a busy street, there was a time a teenage boy just came as if we are crossing each other, he just grab ma fake BREAST and run away, OHH MEN! are men that desperate for the female body, even a young man can be that ferocious, yeah girls! girls! you have to hear this one; ma BEST-FRIEND saw me one time strolling in the neighborhood and to my suprise he was on to me, guess wat i had to quickly move into the compound of one house near-by to avoid the encounter cos i might have been outed or may be not, it was later that i thot to maself that i should hav stayed and see how he is as a "toaster" that is, see it from the female side (giggles) the risk was too hi.

Yes!

Mmmmm, yes and talk about feeling totally fem!
    I love it and spend time with a guy every chance I get.
    Rexy

Hi you all sweets,

I have been with man twice. To be honest some time i like more thought about it and i was a bit ready for this... and the man with who i was together, like wanted me... So we had good time together, i enjoyed to be together and i was really happy being female side...

After that we had once good time..., Now he is gay and he have good partner, and i like more dress female clothes... Today i'm looking man to be together and have sometimes good time

Kisses to all of you,
    Mayliis

Lone Wolf
    No men, but GG and crossdressers are ok with me.

Just here to make freinds
    No - No - a thousand times NO!!!
    Really enjoying this!!!

Banned Read only
    when i am dressed en fem i like to be dominated, it is my partner, as we are still working out what we both like and enjoy it is a big learning curve but very enjoyable for both of us. but as for going with another man it is a big NO NO for me i prefer to be with a gg, and i love to one i am with now.

I have been with a few, but not for the 'home run'. I was mis fortuned, because each one of them was impotent! I was even living with an older man for almost two months, as his 'wife'! I loved being treated as a woman, not only by him, but also by strangers when we went out to straight places. But I felt I was also being held away what I desire more - a very feminine environment. I had been with a few other t-girls as well and I realized how much I missed that, the femininity we shared. I'm still looking for 'her'.
    Just Be Yourself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you like oldies radio, check out http://www.thehop-radio.com and hear me LIVE ! Play lots of free games or join our shoutbox chat while you listen too!

Smile has anyone been with a guy

Yes ,yes ,yes,and it was so wonderful,still is now. I have now gone past the point of no return,my male friend has me feeling so feminine,its delicious when we make wonderful love together. I find myself missing our lovemaking after 2 weeks or so,and cant wait for his next visit when i am fully dressed for him. I love the special kisses we have and feeling his manly body before making wonderful love. There is no better feeling in my opinion now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexy Lee View Post
    Mmmmm, yes and talk about feeling totally fem!
    I love it and spend time with a guy every chance I get.
    Rexy
    I would agree with you

plan to!

never been out with a guy but plan to go out with one on Friday! Wish me luck girls!!!!!
    The most beautiful thing in life, cannot be seen or touched, but is felt by the heart!

No, not yet. And if I ever do, it could only be whilst I'm en femme.

Banned Read only
    only if i was a GG.

Playing the part right now. Maybe i'll get lucky next time.

Never tried it but willing to experiment

I neverr have been with a guy, dont want to, as I am married, but often fantasize about cuddling and things with another TG. I just love the feminine form.

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

No, just don't have any interest.

Putting on a skirt doesn't suddenly make the male physique look sexy too me. Seeing a very pretty CD pleases my eye just as much as a pretty GG could, but not to the point I'm likely to forget the optional equipment under the hood.

The converse seems true too. I can objectively see a female to male crossdresser, appreciate that he looks handsome, but it doesn't ring any bells for me. Even knowing that there is the "right" (for me) equipment under the hood doesn't change that for me.
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

I'm 16 years into a relationship with my guy. So I guess I could say "yes".

I've never been with a woman, though.

(How's that for a different kind of answer in this thread?)

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    were you the Domme or the sub?
    sub....definately sub. i tried being dom a couple times, but just isn't my thing. i prefer to serve.

Who, when, where, why? Kiss and tell? Never!!

Quote Originally Posted by Annesah View Post
    Who, when, where, why? Kiss and tell? Never!!
    My sentiments exactly Hon.

Oh come on dont be stupid and read previous posts

miss O.C princess hehe OC-crossdresser's Avatar
    no i have not...BUT i would LOVE to...any CD in socal who want to meet
    Near Anaheim...join the free hugs movement!:hugs

www.myspace.com/freehugsanaheim

Red face A real Bimbo ought to try, but...

This is a very interesting thread. I have been wondering if this was something people would discuss on Crossderessers.com, but then again, I’m quite new.

Anyway I consider myself to be 100 % heterosexual. On the other hand I have some rather submissive tendencies and I really love to dress ****ty. If I wanted to act in complete accordance with my name, I really ought to consider trying to please some guys. However I don’t know if I love my femme character enough for me to actually survive sexual activities with a guy on the emotional level… -I find the though of it very exciting, but I know that there’s also a chance that I would be better off just keeping it a fantasy…

Hugs to every of you who shared your thoughts!

BB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Prefer GG

Having said that...I have really fantasized about being with a CD and making mad passionate love. I wont go into details here...but if interested send me a message.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

Like several here, my first time was as part of a threesum. I have had several encounters in the same way but really hope to have more of a "date" one of these days.