Thread: Im New and may need help

Smile Im New and may need help

Well hello girls im Vanessa Kitty and i have been dreassing up most my life now but, wanna come out and be natural with my self, and im aslo goin to be
    a Professional as well and i need advice or input any one has pls, would be appreciated and any hints on dressing up i have 2 tattoos i need to cover up aswell any suggestions i am slim and look good dressed up, but wanna wear all the sexy lingerie and clothes

Pls Help

Love Vanessa K

Tristen Cox
    With the wife, through my experience here I would suggest going slowly and feeling out that situation on telling her(if she does not know). There are body sprays and coverage make up that should be able to cover any tatoos, even some designed especially for that purpose. Here's a link to one place for coverage: http://nawtythings.com/tattoosa.html Hope that helps and ask more details about anything, we'll be happy to help.

Love
    T

Thank you yes any help is apreciated ty

Banned Read only

Smile Whats All The Rush About?

MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOWWWWWWWW
    Vanessa, being yourself takes time......years. Don't rush it. All women develop at differnt rates. Start with the real you FIRST, the one on the inside. The result will manifest itself outward.

Everybody wants things done NOW!!!! But now isn't always best for us. We have to go through our "MENSTRAL" periods just like all the other girls do. Only our flow is that of time, our past. Examine it, learn, don't blame, don't dwell on it......and move forward into tomorrow.....into the light. You'll be suprised what happens.

Dawn Marrie (Thats Who I Be !)
    Last edited by donnie123abc1; 03-19-2005 at 01:23 PM.