Thread: Little hickup?

Question Little hickup?

Well, I just had a few minutes of deep thoughts.

I was just doing my routine hop on the site to read some posts... to no avail

That's when my mind started wandering.

Has the site shut down , or is it just temporary administrative shutdown.

What would I do if this site just up and left? I would hardly know where to start looking to stay in touch with some of you all.

I just hope that day doesn't come anytime soon. You are too important for me. It would be like losing a whole lot of my friends all at once.
    Lovin' every minute of it!

I guess if the site were to have a major "hiccup", I'm not real sure what I would do. IM and email would be used but just wouldn't fit the bill of the family we have here.
    H & K
    Jenny K

Unhappy Very sad indeed

I agree. We have become like our own little cyber-family. I would miss you all very much. Plus I am learning so much about myself in reading about everyone else's experiences and perspectives. Makes me very sad just to think I would lose you all.

So I have my fingers and toes crossed that it never ever happens!!!
    Jenny, The Wild West T-Gurl

Don't Sweat The Petty Stuff; Don't Pet The Sweaty Stuff

I agree with you all.
    I get some bad connection sometimes and get dropped went I just get to the site,and I freak out!But I log back on and everything is good again.
    Lee

Hush!!! Not a good thought...

I don't know what I'd do...I log on to this and other sites at every spare moment. The combination of being dressed and exchanging views with other like minded people is enjoyable and, more than anything else, very, very theraputic (sp?). In some ways, it may also become addictive...as much as my desires to wear my panties and bras.

I hope the day does not come...that I can't find and talk with all of you

Paula J.
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts