Thread: Bad experiences out in public?

Bad experiences out in public?

Has anybody had any bad experiences whilst en-femme in public?

The worst that has ever happened to me was when I got stopped for speeding. I was so scared as I thought I was in huge trouble. For a start I was driving a company car (would they tell my work) and also years ago in the UK if you were caught dressed up in public you could be arrested for "Conduct likely to cause a breach of the peace" - Luckily this happened just after I moved to Australia. The cop wasn't bothered at all, didn't say a thing, the fact that my photo ID was nothing like the way I was looking that night wasn't a concern. There were no sarcastic comments, nothing. He just wrote me out a ticket and that was that - it was a pleasure paying the fine. The Aussie police are great. I was so happy to pay that fine!
    So if you're ever out in your car and it happens to you please don't try and bolt for it as you'll turn a small problem into a big deal..

Hi Suzy No I haven't had any bad driving experiences. Just obey the laws and the police will leave you alone. But I did have a bad experience out just a few weeks ago' Went to use the restroom and the back of my skirt fall in the toilet getting wet and it was the start of the evening. Lucky it was warm out and it dry quickly.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Police and tickets

Not long ago I was dressed rather casual and other than the bra and sleeveless shirt the jeans were no big difference, it was the shoes. When The office asked my to exit the car and take a drinking test, there stood in sandles with red toe nails and a charm braclet stood I. The officer did the test and returned my information. As I was getting into the car he told me that the red polish was a bit plain. Never did get that one

Long time ago, when I was just venturing out, I went to a the downtown shopping district in Boston.

Unbeknownst to me, Boston had a local holiday, so the public schools were out of session.

I was walking up the street, when a bunch of teenage girls spotted me and started to laugh and taunt. Basically, they ran over to me and drew everyones attention.

Didn't go out for another few years.....

Joanna

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

My first time out.

The first time I was out in public, I did not know any better, I dressed real ****ty, black mini skirt, tight sweater, fishnets, 4 inch heels, I looked hot...., but ****ty, and people just looked at me really strange, I guess they could tell, no real woman would be dressed like I was where I was, I had a cop look at me and when I passed he wistled at me, oh my god, thats it, I needed to leave the place, I got out of there quick, as I got to my truck another cop came into the parking lot with his lights on. I think they were looking for me. I ducked down in my truck, waited for thing to cool off, and got out of there when he went inside, I thought for sure they would be following me and stopping me on the interstate highway, thinking what would I do if that happens, did not even want to guess. But, I never went back there, and never dressed like that in public again. I save that for home in private now. haha.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

Once a Girl,always a Girl Dita_B's Avatar
    New Westminster, a city within the city of Vancouver, BC, Canada

No bad experiences...yet.

May I first make a compliment to those girls who posted above me and tell you that in my opinion you look absolutely GORGEOUS!

I am relatively new here and did not fully explore the pictures section yet, but I am soooo impressed with what I see here! You girls would pass in a heartbeat!

I am going out in public since February 07 and I have not had a negative experience yet. I am sure that there are people that read me and there are others who don't, but nobody has taken offense or made silly remarks...yet. I am very tall, 6'-1.5" on bare feet and as such I am an eye catcher because I tower over probably 99% of the female population. On top of that I like to dress flashy, so I am sure that my walk through Mall and department stores doesn't go unnoticed.

I am also concerned about being pulled over by the cops as I too, drive a company car. It has not happened to me yet, and if it would happen, I may have some explaining to do to my partner(s) but I'll cross that bridge when I'll get there. So far I have been lucky though. But I think the experience to be out en-femme is well worth it. And my business partner(s) will get over it eventually. Who knows, perhaps one of them does CD as well?

Dita.

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Absolutely no problem with people in all the times out en femme. Just one self inflicted problem that I managed to hide.

Getting out of a taxi at the airport my panty hose started falling down and no amount of subtle effort would rescue the situation. I lined up to check my bags and then a delicate walk to the ladies thankful as gravity worked against me that my skirt was long enough to provide coverage.

I learned from that experience!!

Michelle (Oz)

I had an expieriance 4 years ago. I was going to a meeting in St. Louis of a group I belonged to at the time. It was a two and a half hour drive. Well, I was dressed al pretty, althought I don't pass real well. I was late and was stopped by an Illinois State police officer. My heart sank all the way down to you know where, when the lights came on. He walked up to the car and ask me for all the paperwork and just sorta looked me over. I told him I was driving a little fast because I was late for a meeting. Well if the my looks didn't give it away the voice did. I thought this is going to be fun. He said just a minute and walked back to his car. He came back and said everything was in order and that he was going to just warn me. Then he started asking about how to get in touch with this group about joining, boy was I blown away. So I gave him the web site, He said thanks for the info and said drive safe and enjoy your evening. You talk about a surprise. Reba Kay
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My friend Teresa Amina and I were in a Chicago museum that was filled with school kids. As we made our way through the exhibits. One young girl ran into Teresa from behind, and acted like it was an accident. Me not wanting them to get by with it, gave the little ragamuffin one of my cop type stares. I think they eather got the message, or didn't know a Yetti was loose in the museum.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    no bad times in public not even being booked for suspicion of drunk driving and yes I beat that , they never filed charges. But I've done so much dressed I just figured i was bound to have a bad time. Just a matter of odds. Even in guy mode you can find your self having a bad time in public.

I've been stopped for speeding. The cop was like ma'am do you know how fast you were going and let me go.

I've never worried about being stopped by the cops in my state because there are laws protecting tg's