Thread: A Trip To The Mall

A Trip To The Mall

I just got back from a trip to the mall. I went as a man, but with shorts, nude pantyhose and Keds on! It was so much fun! I was noticed by at least three teenagers (in three separate events.) All of them followed my legs with their eyes. One girl grabbed her boyfriend's arm after she passed me and I think she told him. He never looked back. Here is a pic...

Joey
    Attached Images Attached Images

The lack of hair on the legs coupled with the hair on the arms just might draw some attention . Would like to see those gams in some heels!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Tristen Cox
    Heels yes, barely noticed the hose until you said something.

tgkedsgirl

Woo - hoo! Go for it!

Nice legs! It does appear that teenage girls are always the first to notice! I don't like getting the giggles sometimes. The smooth hose look is definitely bolder than I'm used to, although I wear keds most of the time. Good to see others here who have a liking for keds!
    By the way, those aren't real keds, are they? They look like either keds knock-offs (like the hanes brand), or they're the relaxed fit kind. I'd like to know! I'm pretty good at noticing keds shoes. Let's see the blue label on the back!

Last weekend I was in Phoenix and I wore my white Keds Invigorates with my Levis capris. While at the doctor's office i got looks in left and right, especially in the waiting room with about ten others. Then the next morning I went to IHOP (pancake place) and got noticed by EVERYONE it seemed! A couple of girls noticed and giggled, no big deal, a group of what looked like gang members saw too and were turning their heads around to see too, but they never laughed (out loud) nor did they keep looking. Then at Target later on a couple of women who were walking behind me were whispering loudly, "he's wearing keds!" I stopped to look around and noticed they were staring at me as they walked by with a smile. That got me excited.

I tried to take my red keds this weekend with me but my wife thought red was too loud. Oh well, maybe next time!

KEDS IS MAKING A COMEBACK. Look at their huge ad campaign with Mischa Barton as their spokesperson

Lorianne
    (tgkedsgirl)

You are right, they are knock offs. But I'm not that picky about it. I bought these for around 10 dollars at Pay Less Shoes.

One of my favorite looks (one I've never tried) is the normal modern maid uniform where they wear suntan hose, keds, and an A frame dress that comes to just below the knees. I don't know why, but I've always liked that.

I don't mind if teenage girls see. It's kinda fun. What I am scared of is young black men. They speak their mind more freely than many people. Once one guy almost yelled, "I know I did not see that!" when I was out in drag (a costume, but not a halloween.)

Youngirl at Heart

Angry Rude Comments

Quote Originally Posted by jjjjohanne
    I don't mind if teenage girls see. It's kinda fun. What I am scared of is young black men. They speak their mind more freely than many people. Once one guy almost yelled, "I know I did not see that!" when I was out in drag (a costume, but not a halloween.)
    I had an almost identical experience. I was wearing a dress at the time. As I walked from a store towards the parking lot, a van drove by, and the driver (of the same ethnicity as your troublemaker) yelled, "I can't believe what I just saw!" (What is the problem with some guys? I mean, that type of comment is totally uncalled for. I'd say they have some sort of identity problem. Or worse...)

And I agree about teenage girls. Their reactions can be priceless.

It's always been guys who really scare me. (What's the smilie for fear?)
    Sidney -- Youngirl at Heart

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes. I had one thousand sixty." --Imelda Marcos

"Real men don't need to define what a 'real man' is." --Sidney

sexy in high heels Sarah Roberts's Avatar

Smile Great legs!!!!!!

Hey Joey,

Great legs. Doesn't it feel great. I've been shaving for years and
    cause I'm very athletic I get comments all the time from the girls/women. Just
    like the girl with her boyfriend. They will look even better in a pair of high heels. Realy acsentuates the curvature of the calf. Keep it up.

Rosaia

Banned Read only
    Those legs look great and athlectic!!! Do you work out? Kind of a new wave Kelvin Kline thing going on there. I like it.

Nice to meent you , "Joey". Be only as FEM as you want to be. And HANG the rest. (Up in your closet cuz your probably gonna wanta wear it later.)

Dawn Marrie (Thats Who I Be !)

I feel a "Wee" coming on.
    Here it comes!
    WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After re-reading my comment about how I am nervous dressed in womenswear around young black men, I will append to that comment that my favorite people to be around are 20-30 year old black women. They seem to be the most accepting and understanding.

I don't want to give off the wrong tone! :+)

Rosaria,
    Thanks for the compliment! I do have some heels, but I am over six foot tall, somewhat V shaped, and none to femme. I also don't have a strong interest in being perceived female. I just love the clothes. I'd probably be one of those guys who goes out in a skirt and heels with a man top... I thought about wearing my taupe hose and I thought about wearing a skirt that from a distance, and in the right light, and if someone wasn't looking at me, could be mistaken for shorts.... It was so crowded, I'm sure glad I didn't. My wife would have had to come identify my body after the heart attack!

Dawn Marie,
    Thank You. I do not exercise....much...but I am starting back. I don't think the style looks very feminine. I certainly did not get much attention every time I wore it.
    I've posted this before, but I went to a shoe store, was trying on strappy shoes (so my whole foot was exposed). The ~23 year old sales girl who knew what I was doing. I asked her for her opinion and she looked at my foot while we talked about the shoe. Some time later, when we were talking, I mentioned wearing hose and she looked and that was when she first noticed I was wearing them. Women are blind.
    However, the first time I was in all womens' clothes in front of someone was my grandmother. I was probably 8-10 years old. I wore my mom's shorts and hose and shoes and top. My grandmother was pretty old and had bad vision. I thought she would not see. Instead, she bent over while I sat by her on the couch and stared at my legs. She said what are you wearing? I don't think she figured it out, because she never said anything to anyone. She wasn't blind.
    Last edited by jjjjohanne; 03-19-2005 at 06:25 AM.

lucille
    Your comments about teenage girls are totally right! I actually quite enjoy being 'caught out' by them.

On one occasion I was in a shoe shop trying on ladies' shoes. I was wearing hose but other than that was dressed as a man. The sales lady at this shop knew me and was addressing me by my dressed name 'Lucy'. However 3 teenage girls were also in the shop and had seen what was going on and overheard the sales lady addressing me. I noticed the girls giggling gleefully with each other but then they left the shop.

But after purchasing the shoes I left the shop and lo and behold the 3 young ladies were stood outside. 'O hello Lucy....can we see your new shoes Lucy?......' They giggled uncontollably and I was very aroused!

Lucille

confused

I'm a bit confused. Maybe it is a Brit/ USA thing. What is it that you are calling Keds? It's footwear right? They just look like a normal pair of 'deck shoes' to me. What's the big deal? Do only females wear them in the USA? If it is the footwear you are talking about, then everyone and anyone could wear them in the u.k. and no-one would even look because....what's to look at. Men wear them, women wear them ....often on boats (hence the name deck shoes).

Or have I got this all wrong?

Even if they were PINk you could wear them in the UK and no-one would notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    I'm a bit confused. Maybe it is a Brit/ USA thing. What is it that you are calling Keds? It's footwear right? They just look like a normal pair of 'deck shoes' to me. What's the big deal? Do only females wear them in the USA? If it is the footwear you are talking about, then everyone and anyone could wear them in the u.k. and no-one would even look because....what's to look at. Men wear them, women wear them ....often on boats (hence the name deck shoes).

Or have I got this all wrong?

Even if they were PINk you could wear them in the UK and no-one would notice.

Yes, the shoes I am wearing are very similar to a brand called Keds. Keds are very popular with women. They are just simple, reasonable, casual shoes. Keds used to sell a men's shoe over 15 years ago, but they didn't sell well. The mens shoe looked different. These shoes are distinctly female in the USA, yet they aren't obvious. So I can wear them and no one normally notices. If someone looked, they would probably think, "Now, that isn't right..."

odd

Well if that's your thing...come to the U.K. No-one would even KNOw there was something odd about it.

OK, I'll keep that in mind.

tgkedsgirl
    I wore my new black pair of keds this week. I was at a car repair shop in the waiting room when I noticed a man sitting next to me who kept EYEing my keds! He made it all too obvious, but everytime I looked up and around, he pretended to not look. What's weird is that he had a beard while wearing old dickies and suspenders. Didn't say anything, though!

Last week I was at a hotel in Phoenix and one man saw me walking past him in the hall. I was wearing my new Levis capris with my white keds. THE LOOK ON THIS MAN! You could see all four whites in his eyes! Even as I walked past he continued to stare! Sheez, their JUST keds, for crying out loud! Imagine if I wore a skirt or a dress. I'd probably be stoned to death!

i think the whole thing is cool, you go out you have fun and thats whats its about being your self i keep my leggs shaved 365 days a year and i get some looks as well durring the summer time but hey it would not be fun other wise. and cdont feel like your the only one 2 weekends ago i was coming home and it was late about 4 a.m. i had to stop for gas had two guys that saw me from behind honk there horn at me. and when i didnt pay them attention they drove up on me relized what i was said some thing ans so did i and they left so for the few that say some thing dont let it stop you xxx

hi there everyone, abt the arms it would be a give away, i shave everywhere an it is a mission an i do get abit slack sometimes but no one has said boo about my arms or legs shaved as im in the building trade an on site so as far as the wearing of womens for me i have to pass as it is to obvious and not practical. But go for it as i would if i could. domanicaxoxox

Smile dungarees : )

yes dugees are making a spirited come back too, n girls can look so utterly cute in them and a tight t shirt!
    I agree teenage girls are have amazing radar, and if your gona get read, its them that'll do it, mind you they can also be shockingly gentle and understanding : )