Thread: Hello Girls - Please Read

Hello Girls - Please Read

For those who do not remimber me I'm the one who cheated on his wife. For those that trashed me I want to THANK YOU. For those that did not, you need to search your soles because it is one of the worst things that one can do to your best friend. Some friend hu.

Consuling is working but right now crossdressing has not even been talked about we are working on getting back on tract. We are working on communication and boy I did not really know how complicated a woman is.

I have been on the same roller coster ride that you all have. I have given into my demon for the last time. I'm doing it differently this time. This time I preyed. I did not prey to not be a cross dresser I preyed for the lord to get me off of this roller coster. At that point in my life I did not care which way I go, I just want off.

Well, I will be quiting "CROSSDRESSER". I will always have this demon and it will call on me to satisify it. And the solution that I have is to prey, I do not know what else to do, I'm at my end

So please prey for me.

Thanks all and god bless.

Sharon
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
    It's already tomorrow in Australia ."
    ~Charles Schultz~

Life is not easy for any of us . I have quit several times. It has also cost me two marriages and a really good job

Michelle Liz

Good luck in the future...

I am not aware of your story, but I can certainly relate to it. I have not cheated on my wife, but I almost did.

Good luck, whether you give up CDing or not.

You and your wife be well.

Morgan
    “Truth Hits Everybody"

I am glad counseling is helping. I read some of your earlier posts and I can see why you would choose not to CD right now, but you'll likely need to find some balance point between obsession and repression for the long term - a balance point that works for both of you.

Good luck!
    [SIZE="3"]Michelle[/SIZE]