Thread: How feminine are YOU?

Elinor

Wink How feminine are YOU?

Don't you just love those surveys they never agree.
    I'm 22% feminine in the last one I did today.
    I have been classed as much more feminine in others I have done.
    Oh Well I must practise more at being feminine what a chore.

[SIZE=7]NOT[/SIZE]!

Smile

its a fine line between dick emery and nicole kidman but we all try...
    Man!...Feels like a Woman!

Elinor
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna
    Cool quote!

Tristen Cox
    Funny I feel the same taking these little test but always seem to get different scores. At least the results are improving. Must practice harder I suppose. Work work work

depends

I'm as fem as I want to be. When I'm dressed I really feel fem and when I'm working, in a mans field, Its hard to feel fem. I try to take the best traits of Wilma with me but sometimes he does come out. I do try to keep him in the closet but he is soooo honery. LOL Wilma
    Ps.. those tests are fun but I sometimes think they are not worth much.
    wilma
    me and my "pinkcheeks"

Banned Read only
    Don't bother with surveys they are all slanted. Numbers don't always tell it like it is.
    Wilma hit the whole thing on the head with her "I'm as fem as I want to be."
    You GO GIRL, wilma!!!!!!

Dawn Marrie (Thats Who I Be !)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna
    First good laugh in days. Thanks.

I fall on the Dick Emery side......which is awful, but I like it!

Aspiring Member
    Hi Girls,

I had some very pleasing results in my real-life test today (remember I have transitioned).

I was truck driving for a supermarket and I could see by their faces that a lot of the drivers in the yard saw me as a GG.

At one store, when I had dropped, I asked if they could point me to the loo's and the guy there asked another to 'show the lady where the toilets are'.

When I came back to the yard after my run I had a brief chat with security as he checked me in, and as we parted he said that it's good to see a girl driving for a change.

Later, I was down the laundrette taking my washing out and I didn't see a guy walk behind me. As I was folding my washing I caught him with my arm and he immediately said 'sorry love'.

I think I must be getting better with my looks.

Anne

goal2batvcomic like Eddie JanineSoCal's Avatar
    Elinor,

What is the URL for the test if you have it? I have taken one before and it said I was neither male nor female in my identity, but androgenous.

What do you do in your efforts to be feminine? The grace and beauty of a truely feminine woman is something to behold.

XO,

Janine