Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many people here DIDN'T crossdress their first time with their mom's clothes?

How many people here DIDN'T crossdress their first time with their mom's clothes?

I'm not sure exactly when I first dressed - or how old I was when I did first dress - but I don't know where my dressing would be without my mom's closet and some alone time when I was a kid. My favorite part was walking around the house in her heels until that lamentable day when I outgrew her shoes...

Anyway how many people here DIDN'T first get started with mom's clothes? I'm curious to see who else inspired the girls in us.

-christie

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    when i first started cross-dressing i wore my youngest sisters clothes who is 2 years older than me
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

[SIZE="3"]I had a baby sitter who dressed me the first time, I don't know where the clothes came from but I think she would have to have brought them as I was only about 4 or 5 at the time and my mom's clothes would not have fit at all, and these clothes fit.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    [SIZE="3"]I had a baby sitter who dressed me the first time, I don't know where the clothes came from but I think she would have to have brought them as I was only about 4 or 5 at the time and my mom's clothes would not have fit at all, and these clothes fit.[/SIZE]
    Would that we all could have had such a babysitter

The first thing I put on was my sister tights and leotard. Then after that the flood gates were open.

is in her vest
    I never began with Mums..you never possibly do when you have a sister. Their clothes are far more suitable!!!!
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Jane View Post
    I never began with Mums..you never possibly do when you have a sister. Their clothes are far more suitable!!!!
    I wish I had a sister!!! If only for borrowing her clothes... haha.

-Christie

Sis Dresses..

I had to wear my sis old dresses until the age of 6..Of course, I don't have any memory of that, but later in life it still was my sis lingerie
    [SIZE=2]It is Snowing Down South...[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    i started with my sisters clothes and when i grew to big for them i went on to my mothers clothes

My sister's clothes also. I have no memory of CDing before puberty, but after I started CDing, there was no turning back.
    "I see your true colors shining through, your true colors, and that's why I love you,
    so don't be afraid to let them show, your true colors, true colors are beautiful, like a rainbow"

"Without change,something sleeps deep inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken!"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I started with my older sister's panties and babydoll nightie.

Was real young when I first tried on her underwear, only 6 or 7.

Jen

Sister's swimsuit and later panties... Never wore anything belonging to my mom. I don't know if it was fear or a sense of reverence and respect for her things.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    My Mom died when I was seven, but my CD activities started earlier. Because my Mom was sick a lot (Cancer) my sister and I spent a lot of time at Grandma's. Grandma had lots of old clothes from her girls, and used to put dresses on me to play in. Since I was playing with my sister and other girls, I didn't care. Later on I did try my sisters panties, but never did wear anything of my mom's.

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

I started when I found a pair of panties while walking to school at age 5. Don't why, but I picked them up and eventually tried them on in the boys room. I was pretty much hooked from then on. A few weeks later i found another pair in the same place. The rest is history. I never tried on my mom's or sister clothes. At age 11 I started wearing panties 24/7. Then at 18 I started fully dressing. Haven't worn men's clothes since then.
    I don't know what attracted me to the panties nor do I know how or why my progression started but I haven't looked back and never had a problem with why I am the way I am.

Guilty here. I wore mom's stuff. Is there any one of us that actually bought the first pair of panties that he wore.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I never liked my moms cloths too mom like for my tastes It was my sisters I first tried on.

Kymmie

My first crossdressing experiance was with a dress I found in a closet it certainly wasn't my moms ... I don't know who's it was. The first panties I tried on were my sisters

I did not cross dress until I was in my 60's. My mom waslong gone by then

I started with my younger sister's panties but really got hooked when I took an ex girlfriend's leopard skin bikinis!

My grandmother dressed her boys (all 14 of them) in dresses until they were 3 or 4. I guess that's where my mother got the idea to dress me in dresses. I was broken hearted when I started the first grade and they wouldn't let me wear a dress on my first day at school.

Just here to make freinds
    I guess - from what I am told is that my sister and her friends dressed me when I was about four in dresses and makeup - I would spend the entire day like that. I have no recollection of that - unfortunately. I wish that they would do that to me now - just kidding (sort of!) - but, I do remember the first time for me - I tried on my sisters bikini at eight years old and it felt great! I remember the soft feel of the material. The funny thing is that my sister has always suspected my dressing (I have never told her or anyone - only you guys) and she is the one who started it all... kind of funny - I guess that I can blame her and thank her at the same time... Linda C.
    Really enjoying this!!!

I was a my moms skirtsn only child/wore

I didn't have a sister/ I wore my moms clothes. I can still remember my first skirt at 7.
    Sarah

older sisters ,seems im not the only one

first fem thing i wore was a friend's, on a dare basically. then didn't CD for another 7 years or so until i started buying my own things.

[SIZE="2"]It started with my sisters clothes she is 3 years older then me I started at 5 or 6 she must of knew since she told me if I am going to take her things to wear put them back where I got them from except her panties she told me to put them in the dirty clothes pile. Now today she borrows my things. But every now and then I will borrow something of hers for old time sake. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]LeeAnn[/SIZE]