Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever damaged a GGs item while 'secretly borrowing'?

Banned Read only

Ever damaged a GGs item while 'secretly borrowing'?

If so, did she find out?

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Nope! Anytime I have ever borrowed something it has been after asking to do so. The few times I have borrowed, never damaged what I borrowed. That said, I usually don't borrow, prefering to buy my own things.
    [SIZE="4"]Sheri[/SIZE]

whoops

Back in the days I was firmly in the closet, to my SO, I managed to pop a button on a skirt I had borrowed. Luckily I've always known how to sew and it was back on within minutes.

The worst though was again way back when and I was putting some stuff away. I kept it in a cupboard where I had stored some paint and didn't notice, in my daydreams of "later", that the paint had spilled over, I had trodden in it then walked the evidence all over the room
    I got it mostly cleaned up, came up with a cover story and was relatively safe for a while.

Now I don't need to hide stuff

Stella

Anything I did barrow from my SO she knew about it. I did tear a skirt and get some stains on a couple of blouses. She wasn’t happy about it.

i did ruin a bra that i had brrowed from my sister when i was 15. It had fit the summer before...!! lol

I once lost one of her ear rings whilst out on a dress n drive many years ago, it never did turn up and I disposed of the other one and hoped she would not notice, she didn't ever miss them as far as I know.

I once "burst a boob" which was a condom full of water, it was all over our bedroom carpet, the cat got blamed for that one, I said she had pee'd on the carpet and that I had to clean it up.

Poor cat has never done any such thing in its life.

Nicole

damaged wedding gown

Wife kept wedding gown for years hanging on the back of the bedroom door. But...she was size 6 when we got married. I am small about size 10. So one one day I was trying it on. Down in the basement. I could not get it zipped all the way of course. But it was so pretty and so thrilling to wear. But the long sheer sleeves were a little tight. I had to push hard to get my hands through the tiny sleeves. The seams ripped a little. I was so pretty.

But then i heard her key in the door upstairs. Panicked. Hurriedly took dress off and stashed it behind a chair. Went upstairs nude. WTF! Told her I had been masturbating--and she didn't want to hear about it. Got dressed. Replaced it next day

Silver Member
    This is a good reason for what most of us more experienced here advise.

Unless you have permission, STAY THE HECK OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES CLOTHES!!!

It's imoral, impolite, and gross, considering what happens afterward.

Get your own stuff.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post

Get your own stuff.

Lovies,
    Stephenie
    Yes ... but everyone starts somewhere and most of us started out by borrowing things from others.

We've all done it so don't be so hard on people.

I have a very good horror story here. When I was 13 or 14 I was dressing with my mom's stuff (today I find that icky, but we crossdressers had to find an outlet and I did not have sisters). Anyway, I was wearing her real pearls when, upon taking them off, I ripped the string and all the pearls went flying. Today, I laugh about it, but imagine my dread. In a fit of inginuity, I calmed down and rebuilt the string of pearls (not as easy as one might think because the pearls were different sizes (the biggest up front, smallest in back). Anyway, she never found out, but I can tell you I stopped dressing for a long time after that.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

Once..

I was dating a girl, & she left a black satin bustier with embroidery on it behind. It was gorgeous & I couldn't resist. There was less give in it than I'd thought & it was slightly too small. I snapped one of the straps. Fortunately I had a needle & thread handy & very quickly was good as new.

She never knew.

I'm glad that I only wore a few thing a few times before I got my own things. I would have been soooo embarrassed.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

When I was very young and just starting to try on some of my mother's things, I ripped a pair of her pantyhose while putting them on. At first I was horrified, then I realized she had about 60 pairs in her drawer and would never miss them. I kept them and wore them many times under my jeans, rip and all.

First time I put on my mother's hook-side OBG and stockings, I was so excited that I was trembling. It was so tight over my p*n*s, that just walking about triggered my first (accidental) orgasm. Boy did I have a clean up job; as far as I know, it was successful!

Tony

As my wife was putting on a white lace bodystocking one day, she thought it was stretched out so she accused me of wearing it. I was in the closet at the time (still am) and I denied wearing it. In fact, I hadn't worn it! I had one of my own to wear, so I didn't need her's. If she had ever known about my bodystocking.... Fireworks would have erupted!

Jenny

Yes I did

Long before anyone knew I was CDing my second wife (who was very not understanding about almost everthing especially anything sexual), had a very pretty peach colored blouse and I was dying to try it on. Well I got it a little soiled (with dirt stay with me here) so I put it in the washer and the washing machine ate it. It got tangled around the agitator and ripped apart. Since she hadn't wore it in a while she wanted to know why I was washing it, I gave some lame answer and I really don't think she bought it but man I was embarrased. It was very hard to keep a straight face. That was my experience and I still feel guilty a little about the whole thing.

Jeannie

i just put the back and she thought she did it

When I was about 14 I accidentally put my finger through a pair of pantyhose I was borrowing.
    I felt so bad that I immediately went out and bought a replacement pair.
    At that moment I realized that these people didn't care what I was buying, and only I knew what it was for.
    I've been buying my own things ever since.
    Well, except for the items that my wife puts on me from time to time. She occasionally dresses me up in things she likes.
    Fortunately we're the same size.
    It's odd to hear, "God, that looks better on you than it does me. You keep it..."

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post

Get your own stuff.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

A good piece of advice would be more along the lines of "if you can afford, i.e. have a job, then buy it yourself. If you can't afford it, then you can wear it, as long as you wash it after your done."

never borrowed stuff, so I obviously never ruined any.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rebeca_abigail30 View Post
    A good piece of advice would be more along the lines of "if you can afford, i.e. have a job, then buy it yourself. If you can't afford it, then you can wear it, as long as you wash it after your done."
    I don't agree. Just being poor does not give you license to take what doesn't belong to you. Anyone can earn money. It doesn't take much. So save up for a while. You can buy a bra at Wally-World for $10. You can buy pantyhose at the drug store for a few dollars. You can buy a whole outfit at the second hand shop for under $20. This isn't high finance.

Taking someone else's clothes and having a sexual experience in them (face up to it, this is what usually happens in the beginning) is just plain gross. If that person knew, they would probably never wear that garment again.

I am well aware that this is a common way for most of us to start. That does not make it right, however.

Pay attention please, I am trying to teach something here.

DON'T DO IT!

Lovies,
    Auntie Stephenie

It takes a lot of will power not to nibble at someone's chocolate easter bunny that is sitting in front of you when you see how good it looks when they are eating it. So I don't believe anyone who says they didn't borrow anything at all...ever. I borrowed, had a few close calls/repairs to make over the years, but thought about how I would feel if someone borowed my stuff, I felt bad and haven't done it since. Besides, it would be 1000x worse getting caught wearing -her- stuff if you are still in the closet. It is not the right thing to do...I don't recommend it...go to value village and buy your own.
    Last edited by Sally2005; 08-13-2007 at 12:17 AM.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally2005 View Post
    It takes a lot of will power not to nibble at someone's chocolate easter bunny that is sitting in front of you when you see how good it looks when they are eating it. So I don't believe anyone who says they didn't borrow anything at all...ever. I borrowed, had a few close calls/repairs to make over the years, but thought about how I would feel if someone borowed my stuff, I felt bad and haven't done it since. Besides, it would be 1000x worse getting caught wearing -her- stuff if you are still in the closet. It is not the right thing to do...I don't recommend it...go to value village and buy your own.
    Nicely put, Sally.

Steph

As a kid I did get caught by my sisters and was suprised that the sister I was closest too didn't go off and tell my parents instead, I just made it that I was just wondering what it was like to wear them. Being that I have 3 sisters and I am an only son this was not so hard for her to believe.
    Then again later as my oldest sister had gone to her Prom back in the 70's I tried on all the stuff she wore. OMG, it was fantastic, bodybriefer and Nylons and then slip with Chiffon Gown over that. Well I did it a couple of times and needlesss to say as I was still growing up opps....RRRRRIIIIPPPP! The zipper on one side gave out and I was asked about it. I lied and said I had nothing to do with it, but they knew better. My dad at one point threaten to dress me in girl's clothes and put out for all to see. If he only knew....lol. Well, I played it out as sorry dad, I won't do it ever again....right!
    Well I a few years ago came out to a lady friend of mine whom was not always just a lady friend if you know what I mean. I kinda had to as one day she discovered my things. I was supprised at how accepting she was and for a time even helped me get things. But later she went her own way so it left me to fend for myself and since then with information I have found on the web started getting myself and can fully understand now why you should ask and if the answer is no....stay out. I wouldn't like it if someone got into my things. Guess I had to grow up before I understood how personal garments are. Dress, ok, Pants ok, Blouse ok, Bra Not ok, Panties Not Ok. And what ever you do please wash it before you return it. And if you *****'d in it...I don't ever want it back. I believe thats just a matter of repect.

I had gotten into my ex's makeup. I broke it at the hindge. She knew I dressed (oh, how she hated it), so the crap hit the fan. No, wait that time the fan hit the crap.
    Man! I feel like a woman!