Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Why? (do CDs ALWAYS wear pantyhose?)

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I hate panty hose..... more today than a few months ago... lol But never liked the feeling...

Karren
    Ok no one asked me but uhh when does that stop anyone =P

I mentioned this to my BF that a lot of cd'ers seems to gravitate towards the nylons/hose. I asked him if he did and he said he didnt and he's like "real women don't wear them."

I hate wearing pantyhose I find them very uncomfortable and "claustrophobic." I mean I rarely do anything or go anywhere where Id "need" to wear them. Honestly even formal wear has gotten way more lax at least as leg wear goes.
    Bare is where it's at. I think hose are "out of fashion."

I guess my life is *really* boring because I havent owned a pair of any kind of hose in like a decade.
    I nearly always ended up destroying them in the process of putting them on.

But hey if it makes *you* happy to have them as a part of your whole ensemble do it.

oh and yeah sandals and hose jus dont mix (think white socks and sandals your dad use to wear to get the mail or mow the lawn or whatever =x)!! I dare to say anything open toed jus looks a lil off w/hose.
    ~Amber GG married to a CD
    Open mind open heart. Straight but not narrow. Momma to my sweet babies.
    Strong inside but you don't know it/Good little girls they never show it

The Satin Dreamer Vivian_Anne_1's Avatar

Do CDs always wear pantyhose

I own two or three pair of pantyhose but I have not even taken them out of the packages. I tried it a couple of times but hated them. I love to wear my Victoria Secret stockings with garter belts. I grew up with them and will never give them up. I do not understand why anyone would wear pantyhose instead of stockings and garter.

Vivian

Quote Originally Posted by rachel_rachel View Post
    geez, don't you love it when poeple select the part of the post they want to quote and not the whole thing......
    I do that not to change the context, but to focus in on the item(s) that I'm commenting on. I don't think that is bad form. I think it is more or less acceptable behavior.

Yes, I know that this is
    Last edited by camera_laura; 08-29-2007 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Add "off topic"
    The purpose of accumulating knowledge is to use that knowledge to think!

My Flickr Photos:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/11885432@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by rachel_rachel View Post
    This The question i ask is this....... Why do crossdressers ALWAYS wear pantyhose?
    I mean is it a case spot the crossdresser or something? Because the women that i look at or associate with don't wear them, only on special occasions.
    When were you in a Hooters last?
    The purpose of accumulating knowledge is to use that knowledge to think!

My Flickr Photos:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/11885432@N07/

is in her vest
    I wear hose in winter...in summer its just the bike tan!!!......
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

3 reasons

I wear panty hose and stockings because 3 reasons
    1 I have a serious farmer tan and my legs are too pale.
    2 they feel awesome
    3 Hy hair grows back super fast and it seems to help.
    You can call me a sissy. Cuz that's my name!
    Sissy! [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actually I hate pantyhose. Hardly ever wear them. Difficult to put on and mostly uncomfortable. Wear either thigh highs or regular nylons with a garter belt. It is a very sexy look and feeling and also makes going to the bathroom a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by camera_laura View Post
    When were you in a Hooters last?

Look at where my location is.... None of them here.

I've made my point, did that ages ago on this thread so i don't think there's any need for a reclassification on where i stand. A lot of the ladies that are aslo on this forum have backed what i've said as well.

I didn't say that i don't wear them either, i do... just not all the time.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

I wear because I like to. Period. But, there is a GG at the hotel I work at who wears pantyhose every day. And I live in the south where it's like 103 for an average high.
    Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste great dipped in chocolate and covered with sprinkles

I'm a RED member

like 'em

I wear 'em 'cause I like 'em.

I wear pantyhose because, 1). Makes my legs look tan, and tight.
    2). They feel sexy.
    3). They hold my hip pads, and tighten up the front.

But this summer, I have been going without pantyhose. I shave, then use a product called, "Airbrush Legs". The medium shade gives a light tan look, and big improvement ! Trust me, a black party dress, or skirt, doesn't look so hot with white legs sticking out !!...LOL

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Interesting fact about panty hose

What this has to do about wearing pantyhos is beyond me, but did you know that one of the asst. coaches for the G.B. Packers during Lombardi's hey day, bought pany hose for his players to wear during the games played in G.B. during the winter...strange enough, he later colaborated with some of the makers of body armour that is now worn most of the time by the NFL players...

You'd be surprised how much warmth they hold in...

Just one of those things we didn't really need to know, but just had to tell...

Hose

This is the first summer that I have went without hose. I actually dressed down for a change. My usual outfit is a skirtsuit and an occasional dress. I kind of stick out like a sore thumb in the bar scene and I blinded a couple girls one night when we ran into each other going around a corner when I had on a bright yellow suit. This summer I wore jean skirts with a simple short sleeve top. I wore my first pair of espadrilles this year. Looking forward to the hose and some dressier outfits though.

I just think they feel great... and like how they look too since they can smooth and hide some imperfections.

Marcie

Right Marcie, also I find LL Bean silk long johns quite warm and comfortable, but no sex appeal, after all they are mens long johns.

T-Girl and here to stay!! Rosaliy Lynne's Avatar

further comment ...

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie Sexton View Post
    What this has to do about wearing pantyhos is beyond me, but did you know that one of the asst. coaches for the G.B. Packers during Lombardi's hey day, bought pany hose for his players to wear during the games played in G.B. during the winter...strange enough, he later colaborated with some of the makers of body armour that is now worn most of the time by the NFL players...

You'd be surprised how much warmth they hold in...

Just one of those things we didn't really need to know, but just had to tell...
    Actually that is one of the reasons I like pantyhose. Plus I love how my legs feel so well wrapped and supported.

Quote Originally Posted by lauriejean View Post
    I just think they feel great... and like how they look too since they can smooth and hide some imperfections.
    Iuse control top hose because they help hide that imperfection nicely.
    Rosaliy Lynne
    We are who we are. We become what we must.
    http://rosaliylynne.com/

Not here...

Since I moved to South Florida pantyhose became a no..no
    [SIZE=2]It is Snowing Down South...[/SIZE]

I wear them because they feel sooooo sexy especially on freshly shaved legs!!!

Content and Happy
    I believe I have one pair of pantyhose. I prefer leggings especially in the winter. I don't like to hide my legs in the summer.

Lanore

thigh highs

But I do like thigh highs and garter belts.

I wear them all the time. I don't dress unless i wear nylons. I love the feel, both on my legs and when i run my hands down my legs. To me, they complete my appearance. Besides, if you wear heels with no nylons, your feet stick to the insoles.

They just feel great! I love them! They are Soo totally Sensual!

Aspiring Member

Hmmm!?

I really do perfer tight's over panty hose but maybe that's just me they do seem to fit better and l to last much longer then do panty hose so anyway who here perfer's tight's like i do!. Suzy Ann!

I always wear hose but not always pantyhose. I wish my legs looked good enough to go bareleg but I need the hose to make them look better.

i need a little help with my legs thats why i wear hose
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]