Thread: 5 oClock Shadow

5 oClock Shadow

Just curious

Any one ever tried either a fake or real 5 Oclock shadow indoors for yourself or out in public?

the effect would be soo awsome.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabie View Post
    Just curious

Any one ever tried either a fake or real 5 Oclock shadow indoors for yourself or out in public?

the effect would be soo awsome.
    Jake has.....jake wheres your pics???

I wear my "facial hair" out everywhere. No one has questioned me about it. I think I do a fairly good job at applying it.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."- Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by wannabie View Post
    Well, I have a real shadow - around the clock . . . doesn't stop people from calling me "ma'am", though.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    I, uh, managed this once:

Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    I, uh, managed this once:

That's awesome man. You are definitely getting the hang of it.

Spirit gum?
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."- Oscar Wilde

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Naw. I... have problems shopping around, so I don't like to go to new places like costume shops. I just went to the drugstore and bought a gluestick. I think it's a Scotch brand re-stick thing. Doesn't work as well as spirit gum, I wouldn't imagine, but it does the trick.

I'm much too lazy to do it all the time, though, and I don't really want to shave my head again, so I'm all out of hair. I'll keep the trimmings when I get it cut next, though. Need to expiriment a bit, see what works with my face and my general look.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    Naw. I... have problems shopping around, so I don't like to go to new places like costume shops. I just went to the drugstore and bought a gluestick. I think it's a Scotch brand re-stick thing. Doesn't work as well as spirit gum, I wouldn't imagine, but it does the trick.

I'm much too lazy to do it all the time, though, and I don't really want to shave my head again, so I'm all out of hair. I'll keep the trimmings when I get it cut next, though. Need to expiriment a bit, see what works with my face and my general look.

Yeah I bought my spirit gum online. Got a few bottles of it because I didn't want it to run out. I find that zauders and ben nye work the best. I've used others and the hair falls off fast or doesn't really stick at all. So stick to those when you. The glue stick seems to be working thus far though.

I don't wear sideburns as often as I use to as well. I was sick for awhile and it's been hard snapping out of lazy mode haha. As far as trimmings go, I always advise that as a first choice to applying facial hair. Have you considered crepe hair though? Might be another alternative for when you run out of hair.

Oooh... is it me, or does Benny look a bit like Jason Behr (Roswell) from the last season.... well I think so
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    Oooh... is it me, or does Benny look a bit like Jason Behr (Roswell) from the last season.... well I think so
    yes he does!!! dang i didnt notice that

Attachment 52396
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 08-21-2007 at 09:58 AM.