Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A dream come true !!!

Smile A dream come true !!!

Hi Girls, I just had to share this with you all...My wife and her sisters, neices and several of their friends (all female) are getting together tonight for a girls night out party. They are planning to do facials, make up and nails, just have fun. (most of our family is leaving soon for power plant outages again) Two of my wifes sisters have called and invited me to do their pedicures, they know I do my wifes all the time, and just want to enjoy getting theirs done. I very quickly agreed! My wife has told me that she thinks this maybe a set up, she thinks they are going to use me for the makeup and nail model. They think it will be funny, they have no clue just how much I am going to love this night!!!!! So now I've got to get busy and remove any sign of polish on my toes, don't want to tip them off ya know. I'll be sure to update ya'll tommorow as to what happened! I sure hope she is right! Love ya'll Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    Enjoy the evening there is a special night ahead for you and the pampered ladies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

If they only knew

I once got a facial in a makeup party, to the great humor of my family. They thought I was just a good sport, but it made me feel so happy to be one of the girls.

Emerging butterfly...
    Weeee... have fun Sweetie!

Enviously yours,

Veronica

Have fun over there tonight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow this sounds like a whole lot o fun!!!

Enjoy yourself Kaitlin! Just remember to act a little reluctant! They might wonder if you you let your true feeling show through!

HUgs, Lori

Jump right in a go for it. Surprise them with your vast knowledge of such things. he he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have fun.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lori SC View Post
    Enjoy yourself Kaitlin! Just remember to act a little reluctant! They might wonder if you you let your true feeling show through!

HUgs, Lori
    This isn't MY advice. I think you should act as enthusiastic as possible. If you show them how much you like it they may do it again. Acting reluctant can really backfire. Imagine how bad you would feel if they suddenly said, "Oh, leave him alone girls, he obviously doesn't like this". If this scenario actually DOES happen, let them know right away how much you enjoy it. Everyone likes to be appreciated.

That's my advice anyway.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

I would love to be there for that, but just play dumb and act surprised.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Aspiring Member
    i would act a little reluctant at first then get into it and show the real me.they will most likely go along for the ride!! your s/o will probably get a kick out of it too. as the evening wears down and most are ready to leave tell them " i cant wait to get this girdle off and my nighty on!!!" whatch what happens!!

My Korat Kitten's Boy Toy JamesAlan's Avatar
    Sounds like it will be a fun night. If they don't use you as a makeup model, might get some new tips from watching them. Either way, hope you have fun.
    Life is like a dominatrix hooker...she'll beat the crap out of you and still insist you pay.

tell us what happened

I have been following this thread and am simply dying to know how it all turned out. If you can let us know how it went.

MUST...................KNOW..............Please!!!

SMILEING WITH RED LIPS JULIE33362's Avatar

Smile Fun Fun Fun

YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME !!!! AM GOING TO VEGES WITH MY WIFE GOING TO GET NAILS TOES MAKE UP DONE DRESS UP GO OUT FOR A NIGHT ... HUG JULIE

SMILEING WITH RED LIPS JULIE33362's Avatar

Talking Have A Good Time

WE NEED TO HAVE FUN

Well, we are waiting to see what happened. Hope it went well for you.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Thumbs up A dream come true..UPDATE !

Well Girls, When I got to the party I had been requested to do some nail polishing, mostly toes, so I had my whole kit of goodies with me. There was about 25 women there, most are my family but there were some I hadn't met before. At that point a few butterflies made it to my belly. Three of my neices were play fighing with each other to see who I was going to do first, a long but wonderful story shortened, I gave 7 pedicures, all with some form of nail art, I was getting tired!! There was a lot going on like facials, hair brading and just alot of talking and snacking. One of my neices boyfriend had come in to pick up her little puppy, 6 week old white ball of fur. I was cleaning up my mess when my wife and sister in law came into the room with two kitchen chairs, sat them down and told shane and I to have a seat. My heart rate went crazy, it started with a mud mask facial, while that was being done there were two women I had never met before that night doing a manicure and two sister-in-laws doing my pedicure. I did my best to resist but....my wife was laughing like crazy, she knew how much fun I was having! Shane was getting the same from his girl friend and a few others, he wasn't near as happy as I was! When it was all said and done, my make up looked great, better than I do it, and I had pale pink on my fingers and dark purple on my toes! WHAT A GREAT NIGHT. Shane didn't get the makeup done, but did get twenty bright red nails and his hair braded with silver beads in it. They offered to help with taking it off but my wife told them no, I love her!, I could do it when I got home. Shane was told to go to his girl friends house and wait, she would help him when she got there, she didn't leave until 9:30 the next morning. It was a wonderful night, I got a lot of great comments on how I looked with makeup. I may not be outed as a CD but it was a great coming out for Kaitlin in my own mind. Hugs, Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Some girl have all the luck Kaitlin
    Angie

Can you imagine what it will be like at next month's lingerie party!!
    Kristen

great story - thanks for sharing it. I think if it's done light heartedly a lot of girls are up for a little feminisation!

Mitch

Emerging butterfly...
    Hmmmm.... [big, yearning sigh] sounds dreamy Kaitlin! I think I need to go suggest something to my S/O now!!!

So happy for you,

Veronica

P.S.- PLEASE keep us updated with future parties

That's a wonderful story.
    I am green with envy.
    Hopefully, I get to do that one day.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

I hope someone took pictures.

Margot

I think that this post, and all the comments is great. I really enjoyed the story on the party. You must have been in 7th heaven inside!

Marie . . . I busted up when I read your comment on the lingerie party. That was funny.