To date, I have meet 11 CDs…I had a short, intimate relationship with one.

I cannot count the number of posts I have read where a CD will claim that being a CD does not equate to being gay, it does not equate to being bi-sexual. Of the eleven CDs I have met not one was truly heterosexual in the traditional sense. Some had homosexual experiences, some fantasized about having homosexual experiences, and a couple of them had homosexual experiences and continue to fantasize about homosexual experiences, but all of them claimed it was only while enfemme. They all claimed to have no attraction to men and they all claimed to be heterosexual and only want to be with a woman. Some wanted to be with a dominant woman. Dominance is a trait strongly associated with men.
I have read many of the posts in this forum, but I don’t seem to ever find an answer to a question in the forums or from a conversation. Likely, I’m probably not asking the right one and few will elaborate beyond a point blank question. It’s the old, “If she doesn’t ask, I won’t tell”, mentality that drives women nuts and causes a lot of unnecessary grief.

My question is, does being emfemme create the illusion of a heterosexual experience for you? Does being dressed like a female set your mind in a mode/state where you believe that sex with another male is a heterosexual experience? I am not certain which of those questions would be clearer for your understanding of what I am trying to ask.

I understand that having fantasies and acting on those fantasies are two different things. I am also aware that the definition of the words 'fantasy' and 'desire' are often confused by the general population.

I have nothing against someone exploring their sexuality, but I do have an issue with CDs claiming to be heterosexual yet still wanting homosexual experiences. It does seem to be an issue I share with many GGs.
Having said that, is it okay for you to conceal your past homosexual activities/current homosexual fantasies from your SO? Hmmm, that’s probably another thread topic.

Wickanne