Thread: Do any of you have a brother that CD?

Do any of you have a brother that CD?

Do any of you have a brother that crossdresses too? I do, and wonder we are the only ones?

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    Nope. I'm the only one in my family (that I know of).

I have two brothers, and both have worn femme clothes as Halloween costumes, but that's about it. One of them knows about my cross-dressing, the other I'm hoping to tell soon. I consider myself pretty close to my brothers, none of us are gay, yet all of us are intelligent, so I think they'll understand, and perhaps even support.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Nope!

I have two brothers also, and as far as I know, they don't know about Rebeca. I believe that they would disown me, or as least that is what I am afraid of. One of them is in the military also, and he knows what the military thinks about CDing. My other brother is a pastor, and I don't want to get into the religion discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaScotia View Post
    Do any of you have a brother that crossdresses too? I do, and wonder we are the only ones?
    No, but my brother does but if anyone asked him, I sure his answer would be no.
    The purpose of accumulating knowledge is to use that knowledge to think!

My Flickr Photos:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/11885432@N07/

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    I have one brother and I know he is not a CD but he is fine with me and we are very close
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

My brother is, and he was caught outside in his backyard by his neighbor, and they called the police and he ended up having to get court-ordered counseling!! Unbelieveable, and it is on a police record, even though he was never doing anything against the law and was not convicted of anything. Apparently the neighbors felt he was a threat as a sex-offender, but he has had no other kind of sex offenses.

Anyway, I have tried to talk to him about it, and about my cross-dressing, but he doesn't want to discuss it at all. I don't want to force it ( a discussion) on him, of course. He knows I liked to dress up as a very young child, but does not say anything about that either. We never did together.

Secretary Wannabe
    My twin brother and I both like to dress.

Thanks for responding

I appreciate your messages, thanks.

I guess my Sister has a brother that crossdresses.... Even if she doesn't know it....

LOL
    Ammdi
    --
    PHR

I couldn't tell you since I have never met the one brother I have been told I have in Australia. My other brothers did not live very long (one only 6 months and the other only 11 years).

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Hi I have two brothers one I confided in and he is understanding but the other one is strange he’s gay and has a partner and I’ve not told him as when it’s come up in conversation he’s dead against it and thinks it weird . Which is unusual you would think he would be more open minded

It's very interesting to see all these "TG in the family" threads.

Quote Originally Posted by raleighbelle View Post
    Anyway, I have tried to talk to him about it, and about my cross-dressing, but he doesn't want to discuss it at all. I don't want to force it ( a discussion) on him, of course.
    Pity your brother can't talk about it, raleighbelle.

He knows I liked to dress up as a very young child, but does not say anything about that either. We never did together.
    I prefer to dress as an adult myself, but there are a couple of forum members that do dress as Little Girls. Like Taffy. Here's her profile: Taffy

Here's her website: Taffy's Tea Trolley
    Fashion as viewed from the perspective of a transgenerational transvestite, a faithfully monogamous heterosexual male cross-dresser whose second self is a 10-year old girl living in the fashion scene of the 1950's...
    Have fun!

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Quote Originally Posted by clare29 View Post
    Hi I have two brothers one I confided in and he is understanding but the other one is strange he’s gay and has a partner and I’ve not told him as when it’s come up in conversation he’s dead against it and thinks it weird . Which is unusual you would think he would be more open minded
    Don't feel so bad Clare. I have a sister that I used to be close to, whom I could talk with. We had the sort of relationship where we would sit in her room talking and she would toss her clothing at me and say "Here, try this on I think it'll look good on you". That sort of stuff, she would even occasionally give me some "hand-me-ups" (since I am the oldest).

Fast-Forward to these days and we don't speak (her choice), and when we do speak, she does not wish to speak about my CDing as she feels it is "wrong". (This coming from a stripper)... Can you say contradiction in terms??

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Mine dabbled in it but I'm pretty sure he isn't any more...

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

good question - not asked him - perhaps I will. I know his teenage daughter like to play dress up games with their boyfriends and the family find this amusing ... you've got me thinking now!!!

Mitch

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by KandisTX View Post
    Don't feel so bad Clare. I have a sister that I used to be close to, whom I could talk with. We had the sort of relationship where we would sit in her room talking and she would toss her clothing at me and say "Here, try this on I think it'll look good on you". That sort of stuff, she would even occasionally give me some "hand-me-ups" (since I am the oldest).

Fast-Forward to these days and we don't speak (her choice), and when we do speak, she does not wish to speak about my CDing as she feels it is "wrong". (This coming from a stripper)... Can you say contradiction in terms??

Kandis

I sincerely am saddened with the degradation of what sounds like what was a nice close relationship.

having said that...I also laughed, at the irony and the possibilities..hand me ups from a stripper sister. First I thought..hmm that might be interesting and then I thought er, no not because it belonged to a stripper, but may have been groped by a drunken customer before his expulsion from said, er, 'gentlemans club'
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

I've 4 brothers, and am pretty sure none of them do. Otherwise, we would have bumped in to each other at some point in our mom's room.
    DonnaT

Good responses

Thanks for all the thoughtful responses, spiced with humor. I haved been laughing more thanks to you. all.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraTalbot View Post
    I sincerely am saddened with the degradation of what sounds like what was a nice close relationship.

having said that...I also laughed, at the irony and the possibilities..hand me ups from a stripper sister. First I thought..hmm that might be interesting and then I thought er, no not because it belonged to a stripper, but may have been groped by a drunken customer before his expulsion from said, er, 'gentlemans club'

~giggles~ Now Barbara, she wasn't a stripper when she shared her clothes with me. But she did have this AWESOME bodysuit/teddy that was all stretch lace and OH so sexy. My other sister (the baby sister) knows and she loves to talk to me about it, and in fact she owes me a bra since I gave her one of mine when she was preggers and couldn't afford any that fit her.

Kandis

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Leigh View Post
    It's very interesting to see all these "TG in the family" threads.

Pity your brother can't talk about it, raleighbelle.

I prefer to dress as an adult myself, but there are a couple of forum members that do dress as Little Girls. Like Taffy. Here's her profile: Taffy

Here's her website: Taffy's Tea Trolley

Have fun!

Robin
    Hi Robin,

Thanks for your comments! I think you misunderstood my statement though. I meant that I used to dress up when we were little kids, not that I like to dress now as a small child. Thanks though for your suggestions.

Oops, RaleighBelle! It's so easy to mis-read things around here, even when people are trying to be clear.

Anyway, I'm sure Taffy won't mind me mentioning the Little Girls.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

I found my brother's stash when i was left home alone for about 3 weeks once while he was on holiday with my mum and dad.

I think there was some weird things going on there too, he was getting the clothes from his friend's sister or aunty or something from memory.

He dobbed me in to mum for going through his room too, but i already knew of his stash a long time before that.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Nope

I am the brother that CD! Funny thing though, my bro has longer hair and has always been prettier!!