Thread: Busted

Busted

Well my day was going great till the repairman showed up to fix the drier I was not aware was not working.I was in the yard watering my grape vines when he pulled up,wearing a tank top with my denim mini heels and hose and no way to hide so im probably as red as my tank top which showed my black bra straps clearly but he just gets out chuckles a bit and tells me why he is here he looked at me quite a bit but never asked any questions so i guess im the new topic of discussion at the shop this evening .Big thing is i got comfy while he was here and didnt think about it again but now iom a bit nervous about what might come of this i cant come out where we live and dont think the wife will appreciate my behavior.She bought me things in the past and i beleive she knows i dress again but she seems to be well i dont think she wants to know now what she knew then but i love wearing womens clothes,so what now?

Something similar happened to me several months ago. I had been out driving, and when I returned home and pulled in to the driveway, a gourmet food salesman that we buy from occasionally pulled in immediately behind me. He waited for a few minutes after I pulled in to the garage, then drove off. The next time he came by he looked at me a little quizzically and commented in a friendly way that he had apparently scared whoever it was that had been at the house. He hasn't said anything else about it since, and there haven't been any repercussions.

I understand that your circumstances were a little different, yet I wouldn't worry too much about those things that are beyond your control. The next time you dress you don't want to be thinking about stuff that makes you anxious.

Silver Member
    Repairmen see far stranger sights than you presented and they see them on a regular basis, hon, so stop worrying.

Anyone who goes into peoples homes for a living gets used to the craziest things. Yes, you might be the subject of some comments back at the shop, but only until someone else comes up with a crazier story to recount. Just relax, dear, NOTHING will come of it.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Wow!! Don't quite know what I can offer as advice here...........I wouldn't worry about being a topic of discussion at the repair shop. I think that whatever happens though you will need to be completely honest with your SO. Be prepared for any questions that she may ask. Tell her this is a part of who you are. Anyway hope this helps.
    If you want to live life on your own terms:
    "You gotta be willing to Crash & Burn"

Dakota

Links requiring a sign in are not permitted

I want to thank you girls for the replies and I will be honest with my so when the time comes and now that the adrenaline is dropping im not that worried because if i really somewhere in my mind thought that this would always be a secret i was only fooling myself and if i didnt someways want to get caught i would not dress or just stay inside im scared but i know this is something that i cant fight because i really dont want to fight it i feel good when i dress and its part of me just scared more for the wife and kids i guess

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Unless you live in a town of 100 you are probably fine sis. And yeah, I think we all in some way want to be caught so we can just relax and be ourselves.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

Actually about 800 or so but I agree whole heartedly that we are all a bit of exibitionist and maybe oneday people will allow us to be ourselves one can only hope

T-Girl and here to stay!! Rosaliy Lynne's Avatar

allow moi?? to be me??

Quote Originally Posted by rik View Post
    Actually about 800 or so but I agree whole heartedly that we are all a bit of exibitionist and maybe oneday people will allow us to be ourselves one can only hope
    People be damned. I am me and honey, get used to it cause I am here to stay!!! Ya know though, I never thought of myself as an exhibitionist but I guess that going out en femme does qualify. Kewl.
    Rosaliy Lynne
    We are who we are. We become what we must.
    http://rosaliylynne.com/

I was in the yard watering my grape vines . . . wearing a tank top with my denim mini heels and hose and no way to hide . . .
    Being outside, dressed, is quite chancy. It could have been your wife coming home unexpected. Then what?

My suggestion is not to put yourself at risk of getting caught if you don't want to get caught, or talk to your wife before hand.
    DonnaT

You might subscribe to Consumer Reports and buy the most reliable appliances.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I have been seen, and talked to, so many times in the past three years, that I do not worry about it any more. Becca, you missed a chance to say that it was you, just letting your hair down a bit. It is your house, or yard, and you can do as you please, and most people will not say anything bad to you. Try to not let the next opportunity get by you. It will puy a glo in your heart and a smile on your face.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I was in the yard watering my grape vines when he pulled up,wearing a tank top with my denim mini heels and hose
    The repairman was wearing your deni mini heels??? I'm trying to picture what they must look like, and trying to figure out how he got ahold of them?

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.
    Quote Originally Posted by tess-leigh View Post
    The repairman was wearing your deni mini heels??? I'm trying to picture what they must look like, and trying to figure out how he got a hold of them?
    And I thought I was the only one looking quizzically for the antecedent of the pronoun. I mean if he was that open about his sartorial choices, why should he care about yours. ~grin~
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

Left the house all dressed up, clean get away! Had a blast, dressed in a Knee lenght skirt nice heels 3", went to the mall got a cup of coffee, looked at some Old Navy skirts. Come home, geez......the whole hood is out, just turned around and went to the park for a few hours.....

Whats a girl gota do to have fun..........lol

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Just be yourself don't worry about it. How offend is the dryer going to need fixing anyway. You won't see him ever again.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN