Thread: Lesbian Friends

Lesbian Friends

Hi,

Since I began dressing, I have become friends with girls who like girls. It's funny, they have most all been "ordinary" girls, and as we became friends, they told me their preferences, and most of the time I've felt coming out to them. With a couple, I haven't told them (because of work), but when we get together, I'm pretty girly and they have made remarks about thinking of me as a girl. .

One butch girl at work sat me down and "outed" me in front of her, telling me that she would bet money that when I left work I turned into a big sissy. I was embarrassed, but the next day I wore a bra and showed her, and now she demands to see my panties.

All these girls seem very comfortable--and sensitive--to my femme side. Do others of you have similar friends?

Chrissie

My Korat Kitten's Boy Toy JamesAlan's Avatar
    I don't classify myself as a lesbian, I'm bi and in a lesbian relationship with a m2f ts. I've always been very accepting of other's differences. With friends with cding tendancies, I'd alway try and help them out when I could.
    Life is like a dominatrix hooker...she'll beat the crap out of you and still insist you pay.

I have generally found women to be more accepting than men, and lesbian or bi women to be the most accepting & understanding. Gay men don't tend to be that sympathetic. Of course there are exceptions to this rule.

Rule
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Lesbians

I have several lesbian friends who know about "all of me",they seem to be more understanding and accepting.

Most of my friends are women. Of these, there are six lesbians and a scattering of bi and hetro girls. We all accept one anothers "differences" unconditionally. I am so happy to have them as friends and be so included as I am probably the most "different" of them all!

I have only one right now. She even goes to our CD support gorups.

I need another one closer because she moved about 2 1/2 hours away.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

[SIZE="3"]I have some lesbian friends one of whom thinks I am very pretty dressed up. She keeps insisting that we get dressed up and go out on a date, her, my wife, and I. I think it will be fun and she is very supportive.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I work with a Lesbian and you could not find a better person
    Angie

Wants red cocktail dress! nikki_t's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissietoo View Post
    Hi,

Since I began dressing, I have become friends with girls who like girls. It's funny, they have most all been "ordinary" girls, and as we became friends, they told me their preferences, and most of the time I've felt coming out to them. With a couple, I haven't told them (because of work), but when we get together, I'm pretty girly and they have made remarks about thinking of me as a girl. .

One butch girl at work sat me down and "outed" me in front of her, telling me that she would bet money that when I left work I turned into a big sissy. I was embarrassed, but the next day I wore a bra and showed her, and now she demands to see my panties.

All these girls seem very comfortable--and sensitive--to my femme side. Do others of you have similar friends?

Chrissie
    It's funny you started this thread. I've always had lesbian friends since I was a kid. Most recently, it's some neighbors and they are always making jokes about me being "girly" (they are mainly talking emotionally). I think this is partly how the friendships develop because they somehow sense when you're not like other guys. It's like you connect on some other emotional level.
    I haven't openly told any of them about me dressing because it's so much fun passing quips back and forth about it.

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    I do have a few friends who have come out to me, both male and female...honestly it refreshing that they have that much faith in me to come out...I consider them much more of a friend than those that profress undieing friendship to me...My true friends actions speak much louder than all the words heard daily...

I also have lesbian friend, but her being very tomboyish we are more like buddies. I wouldn,t come out to her as i feel it would spoil our friendship.

Content and Happy
    My best friend is a lesbian. We have known each other for over 8 years and share everything. When we talk, It's like opening a door and entering a room without walls, a ceiling or floor. I am so thankfull to have her as my friend.

Lanore

Quote Originally Posted by Lanore View Post
    My best friend is a lesbian. We have known each other for over 8 years and share everything. When we talk, It's like opening a door and entering a room without walls, a ceiling or floor. I am so thankfull to have her as my friend.

Lanore
    ...so beautifully said, lanore !

[SIZE="3"]Well my lesbian friend was over a few weeks back and we were all drinking and talking, my wife, her, and I. My wife went to bed and she said she would stay up and have one more beer with me and then go home. Well we ending up talking for at least two more hours and 4 more beers. She was acting a little excited to be asking me questions and smiling with all the answers I gave. She now more than ever wants to go out with me enfemme, she kept saying over and over how hot I looked and how cool it was that I crossdressed. She even asked me if I had had sex with a man, I told her only as a man in front of my wife cause it was a turn on for her, she just smiled and said Cool. She asked me if I liked it, I said it was allright but that I preferred women with attachments, she smiled even bigger, and that the next time I was with a man I would not do it unless I was dressed. She then began talking about the three of us going to Junction with me dressed up and "getting wild and having some real fun!" Sounds like fun to me.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I have very few homosexual friends. Not because I have something against them, but because thats just the way the cookie crumbles. I have 2 gay friends, and don't really know any lesbians, even as acquaintances.

Very cool though. Makes me wish I did have a lesbian as a friend.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcie Sexton View Post
    I do have a few friends who have come out to me, both male and female...honestly it refreshing that they have that much faith in me to come out...I consider them much more of a friend than those that profress undieing friendship to me...My true friends actions speak much louder than all the words heard daily...
    Anyone who trusts you enough to risk their emotional wellbeing is truly handing you a gift.