Thread: footwear not so petite

footwear not so petite

Hi

I almost don't want to even post this thread. The part of my body I just hate is my feet. I don't even want to say how large they are but they fit a man well. Anyone know where to get some nice large sized shoes or have any tips. I have nice legs and a long torso and a full rear but I wish I could just hide my feet. All you girls with itty bitty feet should feel so grateful.

Shoes

You can find attractive shoes at any of the national shoe chains. For example: If your male shoe is 10 you will usually find size 12 in these stores. Also, some of the adult stores that carry clothing often carry a shoe line of larger sizes. With high heels your size wont appear so large. There are many born-female with large feet too.
    Julie Gaum

Tristen Cox
    Size may also depend on manufacturer and whether your feet are narrow or wide. See my LINKS page below, many many detailed shops listings for large sizes. Happy hunting

Love
    T

If your feet are as big as mine I take a 15 in a heel and they are hard to find. Almost impossible for the lower heights (below 4inches) good luck and if you find any give me a link.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

I wear size 12-12.5 men's shoes. I have found that SOME size 12W womens shoes will fit me ok. Size 13 womens fit me fine. I normally find shoes in these sizes at Pay Less shoes. I have occasionally seen ~5 pairs in size 12 at Walmart. Last week, I was told about a store called Avenue. They carry big and tall womenswear. They actually had several size 14 shoes.

Katrina,

Try this link www.zappos.com. I have the same issue as you. Lower heeled shoes are just impossible to find .
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Shoes

www.pleaserusa.com is where I get most of my shoes for CD's some styles to size 14