Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question From a Young Crossdresser

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Red, Read the stats on US women

The people in our country, men and women, r the fattest in the world. Being fat just puts u with the majority. However, u r quite young to weigh so much. It is not your looks, but your health that concerns me!
    RS
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoebe Reece View Post
    Red, check out the photo section of the forum and you will see that crossdressers come in every size and shape. Not everyone will be supermodel thin. There are quite a few out there bigger than you are. You are certainly welcome to this group. With the right clothes selection you can camoflage your size quite a bit. I am 6'-0" and about 230 pounds myself. I dress femme and go out quite a bit without any problems and without appearing particularly overweight.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by -Red- View Post
    I'm nineteen years-old and I figured out at a young age that I enjoyed dressing up in woman's clothing. That is about the extent of it though, I'm not into the make-up or wigs or anything else, just the clothes. I do it for the sole purpose of feeling sexy and free, it's wonderful. I am even engaged right now to a girl who is perfectly fine with it and is encouraging me to do it, she's even willing to buy clothes with me haha.

Here's my problem though....I'm a heavyset guy. Currently 6'0 and 250lbs. I don't look obese, luckily but it's very obvious that I am fat. Should I continue to crossdress? I can't honestly see myself as ever dropping a lot of weight, exercising is not my thing, I just can't get into it. Soon I'm going to try and swim off a few inches but that's it. No, I refuse to take diet pills as well. But what I'd like to know is, does it matter? Is crossdressing restricted to thin androgynes looking men or do you fellow crossdressers accept overweight people into the society?

I know, it's an odd question but I'd be really thankful for some advice.
    womens plus size.
    Your not alone.

Crossdressing isn't limited to feminine / androgynous looking males. Anyone can do it. It is simply a term for anyone who enjoys wearing feminine clothing.
    There are CDers who go the full distance and CDers who are closet and only wear specific items.

Do you crossdress in private or do you intend to go public?
    Is being passable an important aspect? If you only intend to CD in private or at private gatherings where people already know you for who you are. I don't think body size is an issue at all. That being said.. there are GG who are heavy set built as well.

you fellow crossdressers accept overweight people into the society?
    I don't think this question should even be asked! Nobody sets the standards or have the right to judge you for choosing any particular hobby.
    Last edited by Vaerise; 10-09-2007 at 11:17 PM.
    Trying to be myself..