Thread: New Clothes pride parade tommorrow..

New Clothes pride parade tommorrow..

So today TieganShaw and I did a little shopping out at Value village we were specifically looking for tops for me when I crossdress as I've very few good casual ones. Tommorrow were off to the gay pride parade downtown and plan is were both going crossdressed him ftm and me mtf.
    We also went out to payless and got some size 12 runners in neutral color. They're a little short in the toe but they'll do in a pinch and I'll have my new wig on which I tink I'll have partially pulled back to clear my face a bit.
    This will be Amanda's second outing and much more public so I'm a tad nervous about that. I may not need any blush!
    "Hopefully there will be pics too.

Amanda,
    The HAppy ****

There will be pics, the gentlemen have already requested them of me.

And I'll be there to hold your hand tight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For certain you must be lost to find a place that can't be found. Else ways, everyone would know where it was. ~ Captain Barbossa, Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End