Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When do you feel female?

Content and Happy

When do you feel female?

At what time of day are your female feelings the strongest? And, how do you handle the feeling? For me, it's when I first wake up and they stay with me all day long. This is just a question for those of you who want to answer.

Lanore

For me it,s in the evening when i know i can just relax and let her take over

Never !!!

When I'm on the road

I travel a lot, and when I'm on the road I have time and opportunity to be myself.

24/7
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

After work and been dressed for some time but I do have some felling all the time
    Angie

Just here to make freinds
    For me it's in the morning - that way I have plenty to time to dress up for the day..
    Really enjoying this!!!

In the evening after the stress of the day. Being with that someone special, just to relax, feeling my legs slide into my panties. It makes the world alright

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Lanore View Post
    At what time of day are your female feelings the strongest? And, how do you handle the feeling? For me, it's when I first wake up and they stay with me all day long. This is just a question for those of you who want to answer.

Lanore
    most of the day the only thing i dont like is wear i work i can not put every thing i would like to it is a wearhouse jobe is my big draw back

For me it is in the morning then as far as i am concerned i am a female, but as the day go`s on i loose it a bit in the motions of the day and then it creeps back a bit if i have time to relax in the evening.

joanne

Well since I have found the forum here and all you lovely ladies, I find that it consumes me 24/7.
    If you want to live life on your own terms:
    "You gotta be willing to Crash & Burn"

Dakota

Links requiring a sign in are not permitted

Quote Originally Posted by dakota_ann69 View Post
    Well since I have found the forum here and all you lovely ladies, I find that it consumes me 24/7.
    Its probaly all those nasties in the plume from living downwind from that smelter, Dakota!! Hehe. I've heard that toxic posioning and femaninity have almost the same feeling!! . Ohhhhh and aren't you supposed to be cleaning the house before your wife gets home???

Well my fem fellings, if that's what you want to call them, are on vacation.. Hopefully not a lengthy one but we shall see! And I really don't know if I'd call them female feelings since I'm not a female and never will be one so don't admit to know how they feel!! Heck, they may feel just like a guy feels.. Compy in their own skin??

For me it was more like being driven to dress.. Almost uncontrolable. At times.. Maybe like a Sammon swiming up stream to spawn!! And I don't know anymore what those fish are feeling than a woman is feeling!! Lol

So call them what you like... I call mine AOL...... Missing In Acting...... Gone but not forgotten......

Sigh

Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 08-27-2007 at 01:58 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    Not being female I have no idea of what feeling female is but I doubt that it has much to do with high heels, skirts and make-up.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaJaneThomas View Post
    Not being female I have no idea of what feeling female is but I doubt that it has much to do with high heels, skirts and make-up.
    That hasn,t got anything to do with being male either!! lol

Never for me. Quite simply put I am a man that loves dressing and presenting as IF a woman, but I am male 100%. I just happen to be a crossdresser.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    That hasn,t got anything to do with being male either!! lol
    I think you've put your finger on the source of all our problems
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

is in her vest
    I just feel like me...whether I look like a woman or a man, I still just feel the same inside......well maybe a little happier when I am all dressed up, but as for feeling female, I'm not even sure if I feel male!!!!
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

hmmmm....i feel most femme in the evening, i suppose. if i wake up in the middle of the night, i usually feel very feminine.

i work closely with three very cute girls in their twenties, and often by the end of the day i'm feeling VERY girly!

chrissie

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    I feel like a woman all the time, it's when I have to be a guy is the problem
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    for me it is also 24/7, I prefer to be spend my time as a female and to experience what I can being female

Man, I feel like a woman... all the time... mentally that is. I feel like a pariah most of the time when I am at work where its business casual since I can not wear what I want to wear. But my thoughts are always on clothes, make up, what I am going to wear when I get home, how I can femme my self more without dressing, etc. I really do not know what other men think about, other than girls (and I think about women a lot to, but mostly trying to pin down their nuances). I can't really remember when these thoughts started but I know they have been around since childhood.
    :GE:Don't sweat the small stuff...and its all SMALL stuff.

24/7!

I don’t think I have female feelings, however I feel feminine when fully dressed (dress, heels, makeup, wig).

Gold Member
    I think we all do to a extent when were dressed, but I never felt it as much as the last make over I had, I felt so special and so proud of my female looks that I was all most over whelmed with the feeling of being a female.

SMILEING WITH RED LIPS JULIE33362's Avatar

At Night

Mostley At Nightbut In The Morn I Would Love To Dress All Day
    WEAR SOMETHING PRETTY