Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who wants to get caught?

Just here to make freinds

Who wants to get caught?

Is there a prevailing attitude/hopefulness out there amongst the cross dressers who have not come out yet to get caught? For me - I am not sure if I want to - I love dressing but do I really want a major life change? Not sure... Just Ask'in.... Linda C.
    Really enjoying this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda C View Post
    Is there a prevailing attitude/hopefulness out there amongst the cross dressers who have not come out yet to get caught? For me - I am not sure if I want to - I love dressing but do I really want a major life change? Not sure... Just Ask'in.... Linda C.
    I would not like to be caught.I am guilty of sneaking into mothers closet&
    dressing in her wardrobe&being caught would be disastrous.

My wife knows I dress and is OK with it no problem there but yesterday i almost got caught by my Grandaughterand her boyfrend (not something I want)
    Angie

Tell you what.

I have this little hope in the back of my mind that I will get caught when I go out. By someone I don't know. But I don't know why I would. I just do.
    You can call me a sissy. Cuz that's my name!
    Sissy! [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Got caught by my ex!!! Not good, thats part of the reason she,s now my ex!!!

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    Getting caught will almost certainly result in a very negative reaction.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

There was a time in my youth where I dreamt about getting caught by mom, and then by my Mother. I ended up setting myself up to be caught and had two totally differant reactions. "Mom" reacted by calling a psychiatrist. Where as My Mother reacted by giving me some of her things to wear until we could go shopping for my own stuff.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

OK - I like your answers - But the question is - Do you want to get caught? I think - in the right situation getting caught by someone who you wanted to catch you would be would be
    Really enjoying this!!!

Hahaha.... Right!! Getting caught is over rated btw... Just ask anyone that's gone through it... Unless you enjoy things like getting hit by a bus, fire walking and maybe eating glass.. Wouldn't recommend it for the faint of heart or weak of knees!!!

If you secretly want to get caught enfemme, then your fetish has an obsession!! Lol

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I am not sure if this is is going to answer your question specificaly but I wanted my wife to discover my otherside. I wanted to tell her so many times but just couldn't. When she did discover it, it was a rough few days, heck it is still rough sometimes but it is much better then trying to hide it.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Unless you enjoy things like getting hit by a bus, fire walking and maybe eating glass..
    Karren

well, I am one of the premiere fire-breathers among the Houston renaissance enthusiest. ~giggles~

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

i can't get caught i'am not doing any thing wrong .....

susie

Quote Originally Posted by KandisTX View Post
    well, I am one of the premiere fire-breathers among the Houston renaissance enthusiest. ~giggles~

Kandis
    Hope you wear your asbestos lingerie!! And fireproff lip gloss!! Lol

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Hope you wear your asbestos lingerie!! And fireproff lip gloss!! Lol

Karren

I have to do that all the time anyway darlin'.. because I am so smoking HOT!!!!!!!!!

Kandis

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

just wanted some clarification...

There was a time in my youth where I dreamt about getting caught by mom, and then by my Mother. I ended up setting myself up to be caught and had two totally differant reactions. "Mom" reacted by calling a psychiatrist. Where as My Mother reacted by giving me some of her things to wear until we could go shopping for my own stuff.

Kandis
    In your dream was Mom and Mother two different people (as in did you have a Mother and a step mom for example in r/l?)

Or was one the person that parented you and the other the person you wished you had parenting you?

SLightly confused, But either way interesting post.
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraTalbot View Post
    In your dream was Mom and Mother two different people (as in did you have a Mother and a step mom for example in r/l?)

Or was one the person that parented you and the other the person you wished you had parenting you?

SLightly confused, But either way interesting post.
    Barbara and others,

MOM - the woman who was "raising" me for a 10 year period of my life.

MOTHER - My step mother, although she is the name listed on my birth certificate.

Mine is a complicated story of my life, perhaps I'll post it later on (no promises though), let me just say it involves the court system in MD and relatives who repeatedly violated the court orders by not allowing contact between my genetic father and I and changed my name even to try and "hide" me away. Lots of bad juju there, my step mother has always been "Mother" to me and she was the one that was truly most supportive of my CDing to the point where when I was home sick from school, she would tell me to come into her room and she would give me stuff to wear and we would have "mother/daughter" days.

Kandis

Barbara and others,

MOM - the woman who was "raising" me for a 10 year period of my life.

MOTHER - My step mother, although she is the name listed on my birth certificate.

Mine is a complicated story of my life, perhaps I'll post it later on (no promises though), let me just say it involves the court system in MD and relatives who repeatedly violated the court orders by not allowing contact between my genetic father and I and changed my name even to try and "hide" me away. Lots of bad juju there, my step mother has always been "Mother" to me and she was the one that was truly most supportive of my CDing to the point where when I was home sick from school, she would tell me to come into her room and she would give me stuff to wear and we would have "mother/daughter" days.

Kandis
    Thank you for clearing that - I was curious too!
    Really enjoying this!!!

Gold Member
    I was found out by my wife and if I could do it over I wish she had never found out.

Nope

No desire to get caught...unless I knew it would go well...then I wouldn't mind.

Let's not find out though.

Morgan
    “Truth Hits Everybody"

I am out to the important people in my life, but not to our general circle of extended family and friends. As to "wanting" to get caught, I think there is a great need to share, to tell someone, to belong. Getting caught instead of telling is a way to avoid any direct responsibility for the outcome. Telling requires preparation and thought, and deliberate action. What we call getting caught often is the same thing disquised as an accident in order that we become the victims. There are no accidents. Not telling sets up a one dynamic and telling sets up another. One leads to a quicker restoration of trust, the other of course doesn't.

Who would really want to be caught ? Being caught removes all contol from you in the way you present your reasons for CDing & puts you on the defensive. Much better to come out, even very slowly, that way you're in the driving seat.
    I thought my wife had returned home early one day while I was fully dressed & the feeling of horror & panic is not something I'd want to repeat, I would have felt ashamed & how to explain ? Since telling her I dress & her meeting Davinnia all that dread of being caught has gone.
    My wife's fear is that someone may call while I'm dressed. Best to have a plan such as "He's in the shower". The fear of being caught actually spoilt the experience of dressing for me, certainly not a thrill of the prospect of being caught.

Open Secret

I would not like to be caught.I am guilty of sneaking into mothers closet& dressing in her wardrobe&being caught would be disastrous
    I was thirteen when I discovered the word transvestite, it has always had a hard tone, and I was shocked to find a word like me. My dressing was fetishistic, and in the waiting for a girlfriend.

No I never got caught, but always wanted to be - seeking a kind of permission

As I got older and having two younger sisters there was the occasional secret opportunity to play with stockings and suspender belts, slips, and lipstick. Although I never got caught, my parents must have known. They simply had no idea how to deal with matter, and I think that my cross-dressing later became an open secret in the family that has never really been spoken.

I remember when I was first caught by my mother. I can distinctly remember the pungent taste of adrenaline, and the severe tongue lashing that followed is something I would not want to wish on my worst enemy.
    :GE:Don't sweat the small stuff...and its all SMALL stuff.

No I don't want to get caught. Yea, I want to get caught to get it over with. Second thought scratch that idea.

Somebody mentioned in a post they went out dressed driving for the first time and was just horrified if they had a wreck. I asume because of the embaressment if they got hurt. What if you did not survive, Your family would get all your possesions and then the truth would be out. I have thought about that. Needing one more minute to say It's okay, it's what made me happy.

Nope, don't want to be caught. When I come out to my family and close friends I want it to be on my terms.