Thread: Update (on coming out to my wife)

Update (on coming out to my wife)

Well gurls, it's been a couple of months since I came out to my wife.

She has been fantastic! I am taking things very slow (as many of you have said to do) and she is becomming more and more comfortable with my fem side. She has told me she enjoys a softer side of me. We have gone to the malls a few times together and she has been trying to teach me about clothing. We enjoy playing with makeup and I am actually getting better with that but still have a long way to go. Currently she's on the lookout for some VS cotton panties for me. She lets try on some of her stuff and last night gave a new pair of slides that were too wide for her.

All in all.... life is good.

It's all good!

Katie

PS- Do I get some sort of prize for 75 postings?

Congrats Katie

I look forward to the day that I am in your shoes.

Let's hope they are black 5" heels!!!

Morgan
    “Truth Hits Everybody"

Great news! I can wear some of my GFs bras and skirts, but I don't have a hope of getting into her size 8 shoes! Lucky you.

Great news! Glad to hear it is going smoothly. As for me, I can wear some of my GFs bras and skirts, but I don't have a hope of getting into her size 8 shoes! She has given me some pretty nice clip on ear jewellery. Lucky you.

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    That is so nice to hear, glad that it is working out so well, have you treated this special lady to a nice dinner out?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

I'm so very happy for you. It really is the best thing ever to come out to a caring, understanding SO. It's only 4 days since my wife first saw me fully dressed & we can joke about it. (I made a mess in the kitchen the other day & apologised for being in male mode). She says she loves both of me so I understand how you must be feeling. We haven't shopped yet, my wife isn't a huge fan of shopping unless she needs something, but I would love to sometime.
    I hope it all continues to grow & bring the two of you closer in your relationship. Good Luck.

That is great. Keep us posted on the progress as it gives many of us encouragement.

Congrats Katie, just go slow my dear. You are in a great position. Buy her tons of flowers, silk lingerie and parfume as she deserves it.....
    Ava

This is good to hear - we need the happy stories once in a while. Congrats!

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.
    Its great to hear someone actually list to and get a benefit out of the experience of others. Honesty, pacing yourself, and according to her comfort level is the way to go.

I consider myself one of the "cautionary examples" I didn't find the forum til my wife found me out and found the forum for me.

I was extremely lucky that she had a tendency towards being accepting and supportive. It could have, and nearly did go horribly wrong.

I am so pleased that the two of you are enjoying this together. It is heartwarming.
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

Good to hear!! I'm still on a "don't ask, don't tell" policy with my girlfriend. It sucks, I wish I could be around her in panties or painted nails at least...

christie

I get a text in the morning from my wife asking what kind (color) of panties I have on for the day.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

the best teacher/best friend

Isn't it great when the person you trust most in the world is happy to help?!! Best friend, mentor in all things femme, wife, and love all in one...fantastic!

tina

Re

Isn't it great when the person you trust most in the world is happy to help?!! Best friend, mentor in all things femme, wife, and love all in one...fantastic!

Yes it is. I told her this is the happiest I've ever been and that I was truly blessed to have her.

Boy, is this going to cost me!

Last night at Macy's, she spied some panties on sale and asked me if I liked them. OMG, it was pretty cool but I had to say no I didn't really care for that kind. But she did pay for a wig I bid on at ebay... Stay tuned for hopefully some decent pics.

Katie