Thread: be still my heart

Platinum Member

be still my heart

hi girls just got dressed for the frist time in well sceance friday ......out playing on the ocean ......that was nice but getting dressed this morning was
    wow .........for shure this is not a passing faze .........bathed ,shaved .....and ready to get dressed ........as i have errons to run this morning i won't be fully dressed .........under dressing ......putting on my fav. push up bra ...and pantys ........my heart pounding away like a frist timer ........omg love that ...
    those open toe heels yes ......coffie and a little catch on the forum ....yes
    i love being wendy all ways a rush ........i need to hurry out andhurry back wendy want's out ..............

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    Good for you Wendy just put on your favourite cloths and relax and have a wonderful time dressed.
    Love Sandra xx

Way to go, girlfriend. Get those errands out of the and HAVE SOME FUN! Don't worry about me... I'll be at work .
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Hi Wendy,

Glad your back to your old self again.Now get those errands done and hurry back to play.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla