Thread: im a girl

im a girl

OK i just had to post this I'm a girl Ive been thinking about my life so far and now that i look at it from this CD aspect it all makes sense no wonder i always wished i had an easy bake oven or why i would always twirl my hair in class and how on my first kiss i leaned in and put my foot up how Ive always thought about being a girl I'm a girl!!!!
    lie for a smile truth for a tear

Ronna's Evil Twin
    That's nice Joey, that's why you're here
    We're all girls

yeah i know now that i think about it its like how come i didn't put two and two together before ,big duh

As Ronni said, most of us feel we should have been born as girls. But we weren't, so we do the best we can.....BJ

Not universally true

Quote Originally Posted by Billijo49504 View Post
    As Ronni said, most of us feel we should have been born as girls. But we weren't, so we do the best we can.....BJ
    While I don't feel that I should have been born as a girl (IMHO that is a gender issue which would imply desire to be with a man).

I do so VERY much dressing as a woman as it enhances my feminine side and brings me a great deal of comfort.

"Universal affirmatives can only be partially inverted"

BTW Joey88 WELCOME!
    Last edited by camera_laura; 08-29-2007 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Add
    The purpose of accumulating knowledge is to use that knowledge to think!

My Flickr Photos:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/11885432@N07/

I'm a boy.

Wow. I never had such tendencies. I am first and foremost a dude. But I have this hankering to experience some feminenity. My girly clothes are like coasumes to me. I spose that when it comes to crossdressing, I am on the level of a hobbyist. It makes me wanna give in give up and obey when I am dressed. It feels good.
    Unlike when I am constantly expected to be strong and independant in a society where the rules and laws expect a man to be strong. Also expecting him to constantly surrender to some authority. Were are all the rights my parent's fought for?
    You can call me a sissy. Cuz that's my name!
    Sissy! [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Until I came to this forum, it had always been my impression that the vast majority of CD's were like me, not unhappy with our guy lives, no interest in being girls F/T, but for some unknown reason derived unquenchable pleasure dressing up and pretending to be girls. But it's more like a fetish to be indulged, not a total way of life.

In guy mode, I have no interest in painting my toenails, wearing panties, etc. All that "stuff" is enhancements to feel more girly when dressed.

It seems the majority of posters in this forum want to be girls, period, if society would accept that. Is that an indication most CD's do want to be girls, or are CD's like me, for whom admittedly dressing up is a fetish, intimidated into not posting?

Mitzi

i'm a girl to but i really like to call my self a girl prodigy. I never really liked girly things when i was younger but as i got older i started to get in to it. Good luck on your new life.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Val702 View Post
    I am first and foremost a dude. But I have this hankering to experience some femininity. My girly clothes are like cotsumes to me. I suppose that when it comes to crossdressing, I am on the level of a hobbyist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi View Post
    Until I came to this forum, it had always been my impression that the vast majority of CD's were like me, not unhappy with our guy lives, no interest in being girls F/T, but for some unknown reason derived unquenchable pleasure dressing up and pretending to be girls. But it's more like a fetish to be indulged, not a total way of life.
    Until I came to this forum. I had no idea about there being enough CD's to form a vast majority. If I thought about numbers at all I would think about drag performers.

It was, for me, a kid of fetish activity. I did not dress in full. At the time I would have said I had no desire to. I also lacked supplies, or was unwilling to borrow. Since getting comfortable with the idea of being an actual crossdresser, I have explored in my mind and with the help of my wife transgendered issues as they pertain to me. I think that I have never had any real desire to 'be' a girl, but my partial dressing was a way to insure I didn't feel like one. Some irrational fears there somewhere.

I can understand the feelings a lot on here have do lean towards that end of being transgendered, Its ust not me. I think there are nearly as many varieties of CD/TG/TS as there are members online at any given time and that's just the broad categories, not even the specificity of individuals likes dislikes, fetishes, clothing choices and so on.
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

I'm like so many others here. I am 100% man, but love women's clothes. I am just very comfortable dressed and acting as Erickka.

Sometimes I,m a girl, sometimes i,m a boy, it just depends on what feel like being at the time! I like having the choice!!!

Me To

I find that no matter how I'm dressed or act outwardly I am a girl. It has taken a while to be accepting and understand all of this though...kinda wish I had figured it all out much sooner...

Linda

thanks everyone cant imagine going thru this with out all of you

For me I found that this was a great way to get in touch with my feminine side and experience some of the things that GG's get to go through everyday. Although I find myself 100% man this was a way that I could learn how to appreciate the women in my life on a greater scale. It has grown from there and I find that I can actually listen more productively to my SO and the issues that she "needs" to talk about, instead of feeling like I am on the bottom of the ocean grasping to get to the surface.

I am a man that loves womens clothing, makeup, and I am a better person for this!! Just my 2 cents worth!!
    If you want to live life on your own terms:
    "You gotta be willing to Crash & Burn"

Dakota

Links requiring a sign in are not permitted

Wink

[SIZE="3"]Just an observation, but can you enjoy being both a guy and a girl? A "gurl" as many of us around here kinda' are?

Take care! [/SIZE]