Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: is it me or what?

Question is it me or what?

Ok to me or just the why my mind works, but it seams to me that f2m cd's have it a whole lot easier being out and at passing then m2f cd's do.

Missy

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    Ok to me or just the why my mind works, but it seams to me that f2m cd's have it a whole lot easier being out and at passing then m2f cd's do.

Missy
    How do you come to that conclusion?

I think they probably have an easier time NOT passing than MtF do because people are less confused and antagonised by a none passing blokey girl than a none passing girly bloke even if just from a clothing point of view.

But I'm not sure about your original statement.

I agree with Kieron.

I think one reason being, (Not the sole solitary single reason) is that women usually show more skin, and Men can cover it all up with Clothes/Hair. It's not necessarily always true, but it's one thing I've been thinking about lately.

Example:

vs.

hehe ^_^
    ~Veris Faye

"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." -- Saul Bellow

Missy
    Yeah, Missy, it's you. Actually, let me correct that . . . it's not just you. This false idea and misconception goes around this place more often than a rabid, runaway panty thread. I don't know where people get that idea, but it's not true. It's not a whole lot easier - it's not even a little bit easier. If you're not familiar with the hard times we go through because of our transgenderism, we'd be happy to enlighten you - or anyone who is really interested in learning, not just making assumptions.

Anyone can just drop in on any given day and pay a visit to our side of the fence, and if they can keep their mouth shut long enough to read and listen to our stories, they will see that it's just the other side of the same coin. I really don't understand all this "they have it easier" song-and-dance routine. Do any of you really want to live my life? I doubt it. I would happily lend it to any of you for a week and we'll see if you even make it that long.

The grass ain't always greener folks, but even if it was . . . why these comments? Why try to make us feel like you envy us? I don't get it.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Yeah, Missy, it's you. Actually, let me correct that . . . it's not just you. This false idea and misconception goes around this place more often than a rabid, runaway panty thread. I don't know where people get that idea, but it's not true. It's not a whole lot easier - it's not even a little bit easier. If you're not familiar with the hard times we go through because of our transgenderism, we'd be happy to enlighten you - or anyone who is really interested in learning, not just making assumptions.

Anyone can just drop in on any given day and pay a visit to our side of the fence, and if they can keep their mouth shut long enough to read and listen to our stories, they will see that it's just the other side of the same coin. I really don't understand all this "they have it easier" song-and-dance routine. Do any of you really want to live my life? I doubt it. I would happily lend it to any of you for a week and we'll see if you even make it that long.

The grass ain't always greener folks, but even if it was . . . why these comments? Why try to make us feel like you envy us? I don't get it.
    everything he said is true, and more besides....trying being me and having a size 40F chest that i cant not bind well, try being me when im binding AND packing and i still get called 'she, her, ma'am'.....try being me that because of my body shape, clothes that i want to wear do not fit.....just try being me for 24hrs im sure you'll be screaming to go back...at least with M2Fs you can outwardly see what you are trying to achieve and 9 times out 10 you get the response you deserve...in the right manner because no one dare say anything else....yes you try being me!...time and time these threads keep coming up, and to be honest with you im sick of it, no one has it easier or better, we are all in the same boat fighting to fit in....

Huh?

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    Huh?
    yeah exactly Sal

Missy
    WoW... just wow... what a statement to make!!!! This just emphasizes how many members here, are lacking awareness regarding the day to day life of a FTM CD/TS. Have you actually taken the time to read anything in this section (transman where you should have had the decency to post this) or the TS section? One can only presume that you have not, or you would know just how hard it is for them. To live through the days of sneers, gossip, being called a butch lesbian, laughed at, jeered at, not taken seriously… oh it’s just a phase and my most hated one ‘she’ll grow out of it’… I could go on, but I will not, because I already know what kind of life they have. If I were you, I’d catch up on some reading, because evidently, you do not actually have a clue do you?!?
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 08-30-2007 at 05:01 PM.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Questions..... maybe.........

I would like to ask a few questions but do not want to offend anyone....... so I want to ask permission to ask a few questions FIRST......

Knowing that (hanging my head in shame) I have not read any of the TS or F2M parts of the site........

So the questions might be obvious.. but this just sparked a whole lot of thought... and questions.

That does not mean that I think the F2M's have it easier...

Kris

The Capt, and Kieron have given a very good answer. Rather than ask questions like this, maybe it would be a better idea to visit the other side and as the Capt eloquently said ....be quiet, read and learn. I think you will understand a lot more. I have read much of what is there and I can tell you I am impressed by how the guys handle the abuse and all the malarkey they deal with.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris GG View Post
    I would like to ask a few questions but do not want to offend anyone....... so I want to ask permission to ask a few questions FIRST......

Knowing that (hanging my head in shame) I have not read any of the TS or F2M parts of the site........

So the questions might be obvious.. but this just sparked a whole lot of thought... and questions.

That does not mean that I think the F2M's have it easier...

Kris
    if you have questions then please come over to our side and ask we are very approachable and would not be offended, rather than assumptions like this happening again

They're so approachable you have to ask them if they will be offended if you ask a question.

HAHA

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    They're so approachable you have to ask them if they will be offended if you ask a question.

HAHA

HAHA
    Don't be so obnoxious
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    Don't be so obnoxious

Do you not see that someone who has no problem or objections or anything with the FtM has to ASK if they can post a ****ing question?

Hasn't any little alarm bell gone off with ANYONe yet?

HAHA
    How can you expect ANYONE to be approachable, when they're approached with the equivalent of a slap to the face? Try it some day... walk around asking people questions that will clearly offend them, or doing something else that will obviously be offensive, and see how many positive responses you get.

Jesus, use a little fu**ing common sense Julie, and get off your high horse.

Do you not see that someone who has no problem or objections or anything with the FtM has to ASK if they can post a ****ing question?
    No-one has to ask permission, but if it's rude, people will say something. That's perfectly reasonable.

Maybe Kriss asked because she's NEW?? thought of that?? why don't you ask HER instead...

You have something against the FTM's Julie or what? cus I really get a sense you do....
    Administrator

HAHA
    Julie,

LMAO.. you are out to make me feel stupid these days, aren'tcha? LMAO

Kris

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    Maybe Kriss asked because she's NEW?? thought of that?? why don't you ask HER instead...

You have something against the FTM's Julie or what? cus I really get a sense you do....
    I really get the sense that you have lost touch with what is going on on this forum Tamara. You've been gadding about so much in the FtM pirate ship you can't see what's right in front of your nose. And naturally you can't see what's being said behind the scenes. You can't see what's being said on Yahoo.

I really get the sense that the FtM have no idea how much they have put public understanding backwards by all the bad feeling and bitching and seperation they are so determined to create.

When someone feels the NEED to ask...... to be so nervous of posting on the Transman forum that they have to ASK if they CAN...they feel so nervous that they NEED to ask if it is alright...then don't you think something has seriously ****ed up?

Or can't you see that?

Have another rum and carry on eh? You're having a good time with your buddies, that's all that counts. **** 'em.

I have absolutely nothing against any FtM other than their whining about how little they are understood, whilst making a determined effort to keep it that way.

Hasn't any little alarm bell gone off with ANYONe yet?
    Whoahhhhhhhhhhh Julie,

I am not going to get into some cat fight with you. I will say that rather than ASSUME anything, I have respect enough to know that my questions might sound offending. I do not MEAN any offense, but depending on the person, they might believe that I am trying to be sarcastic or nasty by asking it. I want to lay the ground work WAY ahead of time that I do not mean to offend.. and my questions might seem...... DUMB (for lack of a better word) to someone who is living this life.

Now, judging from your posts of late, that I have had the opportunity to read, you are certainly NOT one of these people. You don't seem to give a darn about anyone but yourself......... so, gladly Ms Julie, I bow out of your world and will be completely comfortable in mine - where I will continue to be considerate of other peoples feelings and ask - or lay the ground work IF there is to be a misunderstanding.

Now, can you PLEASE find something better to do - and GET OFF MY BACK?

Kris

Platinum Member
    I have respect enough to know that my questions might sound offending. I do not MEAN any offense, but depending on the person, they might believe that I am trying to be sarcastic or nasty by asking it. I want to lay the ground work WAY ahead of time that I do not mean to offend.. and my questions might seem...... DUMB (for lack of a better word) to someone who is living this life.
    The only way i took it was you were being polite enough ask if we minded being quizzed a bit...and i for one will answer anything if its done in a polite and respectful manner
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 08-30-2007 at 05:36 PM.

Whoahhhhhhhhhhh Julie,

I am not going to get into some cat fight with you. I will say that rather than ASSUME anything, I have respect enough to know that my questions might sound offending. I do not MEAN any offense, but depending on the person, they might believe that I am trying to be sarcastic or nasty by asking it. I want to lay the ground work WAY ahead of time that I do not mean to offend.. and my questions might seem...... DUMB (for lack of a better word) to someone who is living this life.

Now, judging from your posts of late, that I have had the opportunity to read, you are certainly NOT one of these people. You don't seem to give a darn about anyone but yourself......... so, gladly Ms Julie, I bow out of your world and will be completely comfortable in mine - where I will continue to be considerate of other peoples feelings and ask - or lay the ground work IF there is to be a misunderstanding.

Now, can you PLEASE find something better to do - and GET OFF MY BACK?

Kris
    None taken. Your mistaken assumptions about my character are based on a lack of knowledge because you are relatively new.

I don't believe I was every in the vicinty of your back so relax.

None taken. Your mistaken assumptions about my character are based on a lack of knowledge because you are relatively new.
    Her 'mistaken' assumptions are from watching how you interact with others. New or not, you show someone your bitch face enough, and they'll start to think it's the only one you have.

I really get the sense that you have lost touch with what is going on on this forum Tamara. You've been gadding about so much in the FtM pirate ship you can't see what's right in front of your nose. And naturally you can't see what's being said behind the scenes. You can't see what's being said on Yahoo.

I really get the sense that the FtM have no idea how much they have put public understanding backwards by all the bad feeling and bitching and seperation they are so determined to create.

When someone feels the NEED to ask...... to be so nervous of posting on the Transman forum that they have to ASK if they CAN...they feel so nervous that they NEED to ask if it is alright...then don't you think something has seriously ****ed up?

Or can't you see that?

Have another rum and carry on eh? You're having a good time with your buddies, that's all that counts. **** 'em.

I have absolutely nothing against any FtM other than their whining about how little they are understood, whilst making a determined effort to keep it that way.
    Are you SO busy being indignant over the apparently 'horrible, unreasonable, and whiny' requests of people for respect... and the entirely reasonable negative responses to offensive posts... that you can't see that maybe we're "whining" for a reason? We're reacting to unpleasant behaviour from others (well-intentioned or not), and we're not gonna just say "oh, dear... Julie doesn't like the idea of showing others respect, let's just allow offensive behaviour to continue rather than addressing it." No matter how conceited you are that you can expect that.

I do believe you said in your posts.... you said packing...... ok laugh here... do you mean carrying a gun? If I don't laugh at me, my life would be miserable - so feel free to laugh at me.
    lol, no... fortunately it doesn't mean carrying a gun. It means putting something in your pants to create the appearance of a male 'bulge'. It can be anything from rolled up socks, to condoms filled with hair gel, to expensive prosthetic penises.
    Last edited by brylram; 08-30-2007 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    The only way i took it was you were being polite enough ask if we minded being quizzed a bit...and i for one will answer anything if its done in a polite and respectful manner
    Thank you so much......... I appreciate you understanding my point.. as SOMEONE WITH MANNERS WOULD.......... eh hem....

Anyway......

I do believe you said in your posts.... you said packing...... ok laugh here... do you mean carrying a gun? If I don't laugh at me, my life would be miserable - so feel free to laugh at me.

I am assuming that I have upset others besides Julie.. so if you don't mind Kieron .. I will PM you..

Thanks,
    Kris