Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: is it me or what?

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyKaren View Post
    Oh geez, I think I preferred the fighting...

Karen Starlene
    ahhh come here you know you wanna join in

Oh geez, I think I preferred the fighting...

Karen Starlene
    Don't make me come up there and slap you melady...
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I was gonna say.....

Just like a woman.. can't ever make them happy...
    always complainin about summpin.

Kris
    [SIZE="3"]
    I'm BACK..... I miss you all so much!!
    [/SIZE]

My Korat Kitten's Boy Toy JamesAlan's Avatar
    Oh boy, slumber party!!! *grabs clean pj's, flashlight, sleeping bag, munchies, drinks, and scary stories books* I'm ready
    Life is like a dominatrix hooker...she'll beat the crap out of you and still insist you pay.

I've got the ferret!

(Well, you've gotta have a ferret at slumber parties don't you know )

Nobody calls me Lebowski. You got the wrong guy. I'm the Dude, man.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesAlan View Post
    *grabs clean pj's
    you know when theres girls involved we all grab clean PJs lol

Most of my pj's are clean, they are barely slept in
    Life is like a dominatrix hooker...she'll beat the crap out of you and still insist you pay.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by privateperks View Post
    I've got the ferret!

(Well, you've gotta have a ferret at slumber parties don't you know )

ok please explain this to me....

I just realized . . . Missy is going to come back and wonder what the heck happened to her thread. Just another crazy day at CD.com . . . we'll blame it on the full moon and lunar eclipse.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ferrets (getting on the I love my furry slinky more than anything on the face of this planet soapbox) make excellent company in any activity involving sleep or even just laying down as they typically snooze around 16 hours a day, more when older. They are the perfect size and shape to curl up on stomachs providing company, warmth, and something fuzzy to pet - and when in deepest state of sleep can be passed around like a party favor without even waking up.
    Nobody calls me Lebowski. You got the wrong guy. I'm the Dude, man.

I would never assume that anyone has it easy in this world of discrimination. It seems like if you don't fit the perfect mold that society has created, a person will face ridicule from others. You are too fat, too thin, too short, too tall, don't have the right job, not enough education, etc, etc. I get really tired of others judging me for what I am not. I am a good person and try to treat others with respect and I expect the same from others.

Several years ago, I had a severe physical injury. I was not allowed to bear any weight on one of my legs for 6 weeks. Because of this injury i got a handicap parking permit and an electric cart for transportation around work so I would not have to walk on crutches. I was amazed at how cruel people could be. One guy asked me why I had the cart and why did I not get up and walk with crutches and be a MAN. That made me realize that until you have walked in another persons shoes, you should not judge what they are going through.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StephanieT View Post
    until you have walked in another persons shoes, you should not judge what they are going through.
    never a truer word spoken

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieT View Post
    That made me realize that until you have walked in another persons shoes, you should not judge what they are going through.
    StephanieT,

Can you please not bring this up at the slumber party?

And if they are guys are coming (obviously I invited them) who is REALLY gonna wear PJ's anyway?

I'm naughty!

Kris
    [SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

Personally, I would have tried to run over his toes for that comment. But yeah, I've been discriminated again my entire life for being "fluffy." I try not to judge others because I know how much it hurts to have it happen to me.

You naughty girl Kris. But I like that. Now just gotta drag my sweet kitty to the slumber party, need to find some catnip to lure her with lol.

Soccer Mom Extraordinaire Dee Talbot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    Ok to me or just the why my mind works, but it seams to me that f2m cd's have it a whole lot easier being out and at passing then m2f cd's do.

Missy
    Sure they have it easy!!! I mean clearly, read a few posts in the Transmen forum and you will see what a breeze it is for these gentlemen

Or, you could ask Brandon Teena how easy it is!!!! Yeah!!!! Oh, wait....that's right...he's dead because of intolerance.

Sorry to be bitchy. It must be a woman thing

Dee

Edit**** Well Crap!!! There I was posting "on-topic" and being a good gg, without reading the whole thread. Come to find out, you are all having a slumber party and I crashed it LOL!!!!!
    Last edited by Dee Talbot; 08-30-2007 at 09:48 PM. Reason: cuz I felt like it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When life gives you a crossdresser, screw the lemonade.......grab your bags and go shopping!!

Slumber Party

It's okay Dee...

A few and we will getcha all loosened up.

Kris
    [SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

As someone tells a scary story, I hide in my sleeping back and inch over like a giant worm to scare someone. he he he That'll liven things up.

Geez, looks like I missed all the fun....Kris, ignore Julie, she's a veteran s**t stirrer (yeah I found that out pretty fast even though I'm relatively new too). As Kieron said if you are interested in any aspect of ftm stuff, feel free to venture over our side of the fence and ask, you have done nothing to offend us and we are happy to field questions from people who are genuinely interested

And thanks for actually asking btw, its nice to see that some people can do that and have their assumptions challenged without getting on their high horse

Daniel
    [SIZE="3"]Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are. ~ Unknown[/SIZE]

GypsyKaren
    Ferrets? Slumber parties? Now I really should close this thread...

Karen Starlene

Ferrets? Slumber parties? Now I really should close this thread...

Karen Starlene
    You're just jealous because you haven't been invited yet.. and with an attitude like that.. you'll be outside with Donkey ( From Shrek)

LMAO..

Just kiddin

Kris
    [SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

May I please add this....Yes Julie can be a pain in the a**, but I also know that she can be a voice of reason at times. I post here very seldome..why?..well I do not like to intrude, but, if I feel that if I am passionate over a thread, I will post

*I posted this because I felt strongly about this thread....what I find discouraging is the fact that the thread was subverted.
    Last edited by Daintre; 08-31-2007 at 01:25 AM. Reason: tried to make this post relevent
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Well, I've been away at school and have therefore missed this whole thread. Though, I would certainly have preferred to spend my time on this thread than sit through some very boring classes. I'll start with the original post:

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    Ok to me or just the why my mind works, but it seams to me that f2m cd's have it a whole lot easier being out and at passing then m2f cd's do.

Missy
    Yes Missy, it's just you. You and many other misinformed people who don't try to see things from our view. It's true that girls can wear pants while guys can't wear skirts, but the second that gender identity comes into play it becomes a whole other ballpark. And I don't see how we have an easier time passing... we're short, our hands are small, our voices are high, we have wide hips, and lumps of flesh are attached to our chests that are really hard to hide. How is that 'easy?'

As for the rest of this thread, I want to commend Perks and Logan for 'saying it like it is.' I also want to thank Kris for being so cool. And Tamera... words can't describe how much I love you right now.

I hope you ladies and gents don't mind me passing on the slumber party, it really just isn't my thing.

P.S...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Y View Post
    May I please add this....Yes Julie can be a pain in the a**, but I also know that she can be a voice of reason at times. I post here very seldome..why?..well I do not like to intrude, but, if I feel that if I am passionate over a thread, I will post

*I posted this because I felt strongly about this thread....what I find discouraging is the fact that the thread was subverted.
    I don't mean to be rude but I think there's a big difference between being a pain in the arse and being malicious. And she's shown us nothing but spite every time we try to speak up about being treated hurtfully by other members on this forum.
    Story of my life –>

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ZenFrost View Post
    ' I also want to thank Kris for being so cool. And Tamera... words can't describe how much I love you right now.

I hope you ladies and gents don't mind me passing on the slumber party, it really just isn't my thing.

Well aren't you just a party pooper! Anything that could change your mind? I am sure that we could think of SOMETHING to do at the party that you would like to participate in once you have had a few maybe??

Kris
    [SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris GG View Post

Well aren't you just a party pooper! Anything that could change your mind? I am sure that we could think of SOMETHING to do at the party that you would like to participate in once you have had a few maybe??

Kris
    wave some rum under his nose