Thread: SCIFI Channel

SCIFI Channel

I know it has been a while since I last posted, things have been really hectic but I was off work for awhile due to personal reasons and I was flipping thru the tv channels and came across a program I liked. It just happened to be on sci-fi. Now I dont know if this is intentional or what but I find it quite interesting. While watching the show the usual commercial come on. And one was of course a shameless plug for Sci-Fi channel. Advertising on their own channel, well anyway I watch a couple of these shameless plugs and there is one that really struck home. It was one where a guy is standing there touches the Sci-Fi logo and next thing you know he unzips his male skin and takes it off and becomes a woman. If it were only that easy. Just thought I would share this.

Smile

Wow that would be great for sure.

Must have been a Reptilian shape shifter. They can do that.

Emerging butterfly...
    Oh great!!
    Now I'm gonna hafta resubscribe to cable service, just so I can touch the logo to see if it works!!

[A girl can dream can't she?? ]

Hugz,

Veronica

I wish I could do that
    Angie

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    i agree, i wish i could do that
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

I now have claw marks all over my chest just from trying to find that zipper!!! haha, I wish! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

I love the one where the cute girl pricks her finger in a plant thorn and a little milky fluid comes out then she explodes into a mass of lliquid.. Sooo cool!!

Guess it the Fiction part of Science Fiction? Lol. Ya know... Not real!! Hehe

Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 08-31-2007 at 11:19 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Nice.

I always liked something like this I saw on Cartoon Network. A show called Ghost in the Shell. I seems like a lot of people have upgraded to partialy or fully "cyberised" bodies. A man who wants to be a woman for a while can jack into an empty woman's body and be a woman for an hour, a day, whatever. I seen this club for rich doll collectors on the show (These dolls are cyber bodies with minimal programing). They mostly like to molest their dolls. But I'd wanna swap into them. I'd show up to try on every hot swimsuit model looking doll they got. If they get the notion, They can have their way with me (the rich dudes). I get to go home in my own male body. Rad.
    You can call me a sissy. Cuz that's my name!
    Sissy! [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]