Thread: I bought my first wig last night!

I bought my first wig last night!

...and the lady was so nice, she gave me two for the price of one! Thank goodness too, cuz the one I was buying (the straight one) looked like crap when I got home and it was the one I'd decided against that I ended up loving.

I'm thinking I might go out tonight for the first time en boye. maybe... oh, whatever!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by PixieTits
    ...and the lady was so nice, she gave me two for the price of one! Thank goodness too, cuz the one I was buying (the straight one) looked like crap when I got home and it was the one I'd decided against that I ended up loving.

I'm thinking I might go out tonight for the first time en boye. maybe... oh, whatever!

Great Photo's Pixie.....

like it

Hey dude you look good ! we should go out for some beers and pick up some chicks....and then they could give me some beauty tips !

ps: You really do look good !

Chris

Very cute

Richelle

Hi Pixie, you look great in the wig, love the glasses. To me, the wig is the final piece to the puzzle, pulls you totally into femme mode.
    My fem clock is ticking!

You definitely fit the androgensis category! Regarding the wigs they do look cute on you!
    Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by new2jersey
    Hi Pixie, you look great in the wig, love the glasses. To me, the wig is the final piece to the puzzle, pulls you totally into femme mode.
    I do believe Pixie wants to be pulled into a male mode, not female.

The second pic achieves this more than the first. Sideburns would go a long way in helping too.
    DonnaT

A word of advice regarding appearing more masculine. You should get some glasses made for males and not shape your eyebrows. All and all, you look like a indy rocker to me.

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Looks awesome, dude!

Seems like the boy thing comes pretty easy for you. It's taken a bit of work for me. My hair has to be damn short to pass. I envy you-- I would love to be able to have longer hair and still look like a boy.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Trash and VauldVille Lucy Jayne GG's Avatar
    I used to whack all my hair off for the same effect...it never worked and I looked girly no matter what.

Anyway,love,your wigs are darling,And the second pic completely passes...Your such a lovelly person all around!

Lucy J

Dear Pixie:

Ditch the glasses - and the hat - and you'll look SPECTACULAR!

Good luck..

Lipstick kisses

Karen

Thanks so much for the opinions, guys! And I actually prefer looking like an indy rocker, so that's all good, although I've stopped trimming my eyebrows and starting darkening them when I go out as Galen. The glasses... well, a necessity and I sure as hell don't have the money to buy new ones, though I wish I could.

Hi Pixie!

I'm Sissy!

I didn't know that women liked to crossdress, but I really like your pictures. I'm a male CD and just joined. I am not sure if I am supposed to post here or not. I guess if I'm not supposed to, I'm a bad little sissy!

SissyPanties

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    It's fine if MTFs post here.
    We FTMs can get good advice from you, and hopefully we can offer you good advice as well.

And yes, girls like to crossdress
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Oh, you do male so well! Go you! *is very envious*