Thread: looks!

looks!

How would I go about looking like a ****? so to speak?
    The most beautiful thing in life, cannot be seen or touched, but is felt by the heart!

Platinum Member
    dress like one????........

yes!

But what would I wear for that? I mean give me some ideas please
    The most beautiful thing in life, cannot be seen or touched, but is felt by the heart!

Depends on your idea of a ****.

And whether what one wears is cause for considering them a ****.

Some could be offended if one were to, say, suggest a micro mini, in red, with fishnets and 5" heels. As there may be some who like wearing such items, and they don't consider themselves or their look to be **** like.
    DonnaT

At least 4" spiked heals, fishnets, leather mini skirt, long hair (wig), lots of makeup, low cut blouse which shows a lot of cleavage.
    :GE:Don't sweat the small stuff...and its all SMALL stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by samantha78 View Post
    But what would I wear for that? I mean give me some ideas please
    Samantha I think you know very well what you would wear to look like a **** (a horrible word IMO to describe anyone).

no offense!

I don't mean to offend anyone just getting some ideas for a date with my lover and he asked me to do that thing!!
    I dearly apologize if I offended any one thats not what I meant to do!!!!

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.
    Oh my...well I think there is a lot of help to be had here, both from those that have, ahem, appreciated the look in gg's over the years (or CD's I suppose) and those that apparently seek to emulate that look. I'd point you to some examples, but I fear that not all of the best ones realize how truly well they excel, so I will defer.

Dee says to me just now, "You are a B@&**%!!" (But I do think she grinned a little.)

OK passable **** or drag ****?

Passable **** remember the rule GG's use, if you show off one part you must cover the other. You got legs forever? micro mini, fishnets, pumps, MODEST top. Really proud of the jiggle in those new forms? TIGHT top, strategic peek-a-boos, and knee length skirt with lots of motion IE pleats.

For drag queen ****, start with a miniskirt and a halter top and subtract fabric according to taste. (or lack thereof...did I say that...slap)
    Last edited by BarbaraTalbot; 09-04-2007 at 06:27 PM.
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

is in her vest
    ummmmm..I don't really think its the clothes that make the ****s..its their actions. Usually they are wearing a different someones legs around their neck every day!!!!

Even though on rare occasions I wear short, short skirts, fishnets and 4" heels, I would never call myself a ****...........but dressing like that may be a start, and then its just a matter of finding those legs!!!
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Jane View Post
    ummmmm..I don't really think its the clothes that make the ****s..its their actions. Usually they are wearing a different someones legs around their neck every day!!!!

Even though on rare occasions I wear short, short skirts, fishnets and 4" heels, I would never call myself a ****...........but dressing like that may be a start, and then its just a matter of finding those legs!!!
    LOL

mmmmm....I love dressing like a ****. Nothing like a sexy pair of 4" heels, stockings, and a tight thong teddy

The Four L's of dressing: Leather, Lace, Lycra and Latex .... and as the other gurls have said, at least 4" heels, black, red or silver stockings perferably net, flashy make-up, loats of jewellery, basically anything opposite to what your grade four teacher might have worn. w.

Small tank top very short skirt fishnet hose ans high heels wiht lots of eyeliner and red red lipstic,
    Oh thats me
    Angie

Beats the heck out of me??? LOL

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

And, it would probably help if you get yourself a bunch of fake tattoo's, (Or real one's if you wish to perpetuate "The Look.") A coiled cobra, in the middle of your face.....that ought to do it!

I run the risk here of somebody writing in and saying, "Your just an old fuddie-duddie." "A snake on The Face Tatt' ain't the sign of a real ****!" I'll stand by my opinion. If it isn't a sure sign....it goes a very long way towards getting you there.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Banned Read only
    Here's my **** outfit!

You can always put on a coat. And no one will know what is under it.

Last edited by Melinda G; 09-04-2007 at 09:43 PM.

Looking good Melinda

Z

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenda View Post
    The Four L's of dressing: Leather, Lace, Lycra and Latex .... and as the other gurls have said, at least 4" heels, black, red or silver stockings perferably net, flashy make-up, loats of jewellery, basically anything opposite to what your grade four teacher might have worn. w.
    I can't seem to recall my 4th grade teacher, but my 3rd grade teacher was HOT. this was 70's- shortish skirts, turtleneck knits, she use to alternate between a pageboy wig and a waist length one. hmmm I wonder how progressive the Connecticut public school systems were at the time, might she have been a CD???
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

If your butt is hanging out of your skirt. And your boobs are hanging out of your top. As Jeff Foxwerthy might say, you are one....BJ

Wow Melinda!! I'd really like to see more of your boat!! It's too covered up for me! Rachael

A picture is worth a thousand words?

Quote Originally Posted by samantha78 View Post
    How would I go about looking like a ****? so to speak?

http://actchives.com/wp-content/uplo...m-flash-00.JPG

Morgan <---would absolutely KILL to look like either one
    Last edited by Sharon; 09-05-2007 at 12:35 PM. Reason: removed one link that breaks the forum rules
    “Truth Hits Everybody"

crop top, short shorts or a short skirt that exposes half your butt, g-string panties, 5" or higher heels, eyeliner and bright red lipstick, and of course you need to shave your body bare

[SIZE="3"]To look like a **** is to be a ****. What I mean is that the "look" only carries so far, to really look the part is to be the part thus putting out the **** vibe that completes the picture, at least that's what my wife tells her ****[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]