Thread: father found my panties

father found my panties

today when my wife was doing laundry my father in lawfound a pink thong on the floor and picked it up and asked my wife is this was her's she sayed no and that is malissa's he stated ho ok and droped and he left right away.

... the look on Dad in Law's face; Priceless!

Too funny.
    :GE:Don't sweat the small stuff...and its all SMALL stuff.

The wife could have said it was hers. But she was after the wow factor and got it. And maybe spoiled it betweeen you and your father for a long time....BJ

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.
    I have 3 daughters, I don't even want to notice what they wear now except as necessary to insure the are clothed, reasonably comfortable and not overly self-conscious. When they are grown women, inquiring as to whether a article of intimate apparel in their own home belongs to them would be a little creepy. Believe me, I know creepy, I have done creepy, I was too young to have a son-in-law at the time though.
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

is in her vest
    hmmmmmm..I would never ask who underwear belongs to.....I am just too discreet I think...maybe I know the answer could surprise me?
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

I don't know about this. When she said they were melissa's did she use you femme name "Melissa", and if so, does he know that you're melissa?

I'm sorry but this doesn't quite add up. Why would your father (her father in law) pick up some underwear and ask if it was hers? Surely, if he really did have no idea about your CDing he would assume it was hers, I mean in reality who else does he think it's going to belong to?

Secondly, isn't it a bit wierd that he would do that? For him to be questioning a grown woman (who isn't his wife) about her underwear? What was he going to do if she said yes it is?

And like has been pointed out before, if she said it was "Melissa's" then how would your father know that was you unless he already knew about your CDing?
    God does not play dice with the universe.

He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared from the perspective of any of the other players (i.e. everybody) to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stales, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules and who smiles all the time.

Maybe he was going to ask to borrow them.

confused

Quote Originally Posted by malissa0311 View Post
    today when my wife was doing laundry my father in lawfound a pink thong on the floor and picked it up and asked my wife is this was her's she sayed no and that is malissa's he stated ho ok and droped and he left right away.
    Is this your father or your wife's father? Either way doesn't really matter. Maybe the father has no idea who malissa is. And if he does know who malissa is what business is it of his to ask who the underwear belonged to in the first place.

If I was your wife I would have politely asked if he wanted to try them on. LOL!!

Not trying to offend here, just trying to help.

If you want to live life on your own terms:
    "You gotta be willing to Crash & Burn"

Dakota

Links requiring a sign in are not permitted

T-Girl and here to stay!! Rosaliy Lynne's Avatar

If I was to guess...

I would say he had a clue and maybe the aparent size was wrong for the wife. I'm not sure I would be paying attention to laundry that wasn't mine unless it was something in my size I wanted to borrow.

Assuming he has a clue, I think Melissa's secret is out.

Just a guess - but i bet daddy didn't like the answer.
    Rosaliy Lynne
    We are who we are. We become what we must.
    http://rosaliylynne.com/

Some people are just SOO narrow minded!!!
    "I see your true colors shining through, your true colors, and that's why I love you,
    so don't be afraid to let them show, your true colors, true colors are beautiful, like a rainbow"

"Without change,something sleeps deep inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken!"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perhaps he,s got an identical pair and was just checking he hadn,t been caught out

just to let you all know he did not know that i cd and my wife used my male name when she replyed apparently he asked if they were hers or is wifes
    he is my father in law will have to wait and see how it all plays out

wife did something similiar

my wife did something similiar. i was folding laundry with the family over. my mom spotted one of my thongs. and asked the wife how can u wear those. the wife replied it isnt mine.. well we dont have any other females in the house, so it narrowed it down who's it might be

He's probably at his house right now still washing his hands!!! lol

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Thank you for clarifying the story. I hope all goes well for you.

BOSTON Bringin the Dazzle NicoleR's Avatar
    maybe he asked because he'd like a pair for himself, .

I wonder if he asked that because he thought you were cheating on his daughter and she hadn't noticed...

But yeah getting in someones underwear is...... weird to say the least.

I hope that he thinks he has the crossdressers syndrome or something now.. actually I would ask him if he has had urges since he touched your panties. I would tell him that is how it started with you.

I am evil and should be destroyed

Kris
    [SIZE="3"]
    I'm BACK..... I miss you all so much!!
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I wonder if he asked that because he thought you were cheating on his daughter and she hadn't noticed...
    I guess that's a possibility. But I'm not about to try & second-guess the thought processes of a man that handles his daughter's underwear...

But yeah getting in someones underwear is...... weird to say the least.
    Agreed. Although many on this forum started "borrowing" our sisters' or mother's things, we were children at the time. Not adults with grown-up children, who ought to be a little more mature, IMHO.

I hope that he thinks he has the crossdressers syndrome or something now.. actually I would ask him if he has had urges since he touched your panties. I would tell him that is how it started with you.
    [voice=Mr Burns] Excellent! [/voice]

I am evil and should be destroyed
    You are evil, Kris. But I like that in a woman.

BTW, I love your new avatar pic.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe