Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breasts

Banned Read only

Breasts

I have an Idea for those Cder's who do not have very much money to spare when it comes to buying Breast forms "like I have a problem with". first off it's really cheap, and 2nd you can make them any size u want. Me myself, I use balloons and fill them w/water and truthfully you can't tell the difference between them and the real thing. They bounce like the real ones do when you walk, and they have the shape of them. I use them all the time and when I do get to go out which is once a year in Femme people actually think that they look real. The onnly down fall to using balloon's is that if you like to have big boobs they get kinda heavy and will GIVE you a back ache if you wear them long enough, which is probably the way a GG feels that is a DD at the end of the day. Well I think that I have said enough so I'm going to go now. I just thought that i would throw that out there for those of you that might be short on cash.

Mya

Hi Mya

Yes, this really does work and they are very realistic in appearance and feel good (although sometimes cold!!) - the only problem I have sometimes encountered is a slow seepage of the water through the wall of the balloon over time - but this cheap you can replace them regularly.

I think you can also now buy stick on nipples to make the appearance even better.

Becky
    xx

I think we have probably all tried balloons or condoms filled with water at some time or other, they are fine until you burst one though, what a mess !!

I tried filing mine with jelly (jello) it sets when at fridge temperature but soon turns back to liquid when they get up to body temp.
    I had one of them burst whilst in the car, it drowned me and the seat with a couple of pints of sticky orange goo, I never did manage to get it all off the seat. Be warned.

Nicole

Try surgical gloves, have a good shape and the fingers wrap around your chest

my thoughts

I'v been a crossdreser for all my life and tried everything imaginable to make good looking boobies. I finially broke down and spent the money on realy breastforms. ($160.00!) And guess what? Its been one of the very best investments I have ever made!
    They look fantastic, feel life-like- the warm to body temperature and jiggle just right and I just love them.
    Its a bunch of money but I promise you wont ever regret it!

Rexy, I agree with you on this. I say , save your pennies and buy forms. Once you wear them once, nothing else will ever do. WWW.CPMART.COM or WWW.THEBREASTFORMSTORE.COM are both very good (and reasonably priced) places to get them.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    If you are gonna use baloons, be sure to use HELIUM QUALITY baloons---They aew a LOT more tougher and last longer than the regular kind.

I dont think I CD enough to justify the expense of real forms. Indeed, most of the time I use 2 big balls of old nylon stockings. The baloons are a sometimes thing.

Water balloons were my first boobies. More than once did they burst and leave me embarrassed although they were nice and cheap. Later I learned of bird seed from a female impersonator. Now it's all silicone.

Gold Member
    Like all hobbies and favorite activities it's still a good idea to spend a few bucks on it, can't beat silicon breasts.

There is no beating silicon. It's well worth it. start saving your change now and you will have them by next Christmas.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    You're exactly right about the bounce and look, but as another post stated, I always manage to have one bust...

sugggestions

anyone suggest where to buy the best breastforms?
    thanks!!!

I tried balloons or socks, but I agree silicon is much better. These are just like mine -- only one size bigger if I recall correctly. And I think she had them cheaper too They're a bit stiff, so they don't jiggle as much, but they seem to be pretty rugged. I don't store them in the boxes and haven't had any problems with them .

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Silicone-Mastecto...QQcmdZViewItem

Kassandra

Has anyone made their own silicone/gel forms? I was wondering if the gel in the freezer packs would work (as long as you don't put in freezer). But haven't found/thought of a way to seal the gel filled form up.
    Any ideas or is this a bad idea.

I got my "forms" from a cheap blowup doll that had the harder latex boobies on the softer vinyl. No joke. Cheri.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cdkrista View Post
    Has anyone made their own silicone/gel forms? I was wondering if the gel in the freezer packs would work (as long as you don't put in freezer). But haven't found/thought of a way to seal the gel filled form up.
    I have thought of filling baloons or molds with silicone CALKING---Not extremely cheap , but a lot less than store bought forms. And what about the Jelly they make fishing lures out of?

i agree filling up the balloons with water is great and the cheapest way. but one of the downfalls is that they don't stay in place and they do burst and make a mess. yeah, they'll give you backaches, too, if they're too large. silicone forms are the next best thing to the real ones, and they're worth every penny you've spent.

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar

instructions for home made forms

Home made Gel filled breast.

Use 2 - 4 teaspoons of baby diaper (disposable nappy gel)
    + 500 ml of tap water per side. Place 1 condom inside another and add gel to inner. (The scientific name of this powder is sodium polyacrylate and when water is added, it turns into a gelatin-like substance).

Add water via funnel to inner and tie off. (Blowing up outer condom can help with placing the one condom inside the other). Tie off the outer condom and place the form inside an old knee high stocking (gives extra protection against punturing). Kneed the breast well to mix the gel powder and water. This mix approximates a B' cup + makes a good nipple.
    As it warms up against your chest it shapes better.
    Varing the amount of gel changes the consistancy ie firmness / add 1 or 2 drops or red food colouring for flesh colour.

I have since found that large helium grade party balloons are better as they can be made to lye flatter like “chicken fillet forms”

For more instructions for making
    your own breast forms see the following sites.

Bloomburg Breast Forms FAQ -http://www.eskimo.com/~bloo/bformfaq/
    http://www.geekbabe.com/annie/feature/forms/
    http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywo...ips/tip04.html

Enjoy !!!
    Rachel
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Well right now I have to stick w/just the ballons b/c if I oredered breast forms and my SO checked the mail b4 I got home she would have a freaking cow. She does not like me doing it one bit as some of you may have experianced w/your SO's. As for the water ballons not staying in place as one of you said "i agree filling up the balloons with water is great and the cheapest way. but one of the downfalls is that they don't stay in place and they do burst and make a mess." I never have a problem w/them not staying in place, and I have only had one burst on me, thank god I was almost home when it happened to, it was on halloween and my wife cracked a joke as to something along the lines of " what are you lactating now too?" But I will look at the websites you have given on here for breast forms and probably start saving up some money for them, and I'll make sure I'm the first to check the mail when I do order them unless my wife becomes more understandin of the subject when i'm ready to order them. Thank you all for the pointers

I never bothered with baloons or the like. I bought a set of breastforms and I think they're great. Now I won't use anything else.

One suggestion I've heard before that I haven't seen mentioned in this thread yet are stockings and dry rice. Cut the feet off a pair of stockings, add dry rice and tie them off to seal them. They won't have the bounce of baloons but they won't burst and leave you a wet mess. I've heard that the rice will absorb perspiration over time (and start to smell a little funky) but making a new pair is easy.
    So I don't want to be the last, don't want to be the first,
    Don't want to be alone with my thoughts tomorrow.
    Don't want to be afraid, don't want to look away,
    I'm learning to breathe.

Nerina Pallot - Learning to breathe

I use the rice bag boobies and find the they have a good weight and feel, but no bounce. I found a store on the net where I can get c cup silicone forms for under $50, check out
    http://www.truekare.com/

Not A Bad Alternative

Hi Mya-

I share your thoughts about using water filled balloons for breasts. They do have the feel and bounce of real breasts. I have silicone breast forms now but for many years I used balloons.

I only had one break for me and in that instance I was using a cheap balloon. Through lots of shopping I found that the party balloons at Walmart are very dependable.

I would agree that silicone breast forms are superior, but if a girl's situation calls for other measures look to Wally World and their party balloons.

Whatever you use, just remember shoulders back and chest out!!

Susan

MALE BY BIRTH.......

FEMALE BY DESIGN

Quote Originally Posted by cdkrista View Post
    It works wonderfully. If you get the soft plastic ice packs (bags) you can use them as they are. Just be sure the corners of the bag aren't protruding anyplace they shouldn't be. The size is just about right for me. I don't have anything to compare the weight to but I think they can't be too different than water balloons.

Although the way I use them I can't create cleavage very well. They don't actually push anything around and hold it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mya Summers View Post
    Well right now I have to stick w/just the ballons b/c if I oredered breast forms and my SO checked the mail b4 I got home she would have a freaking cow. She does not like me doing it one bit as some of you may have experianced w/your SO's.
    Mya, I don't know if you have this option, but I've had most of my stuff shipped to me at the office instead of home. They don't open my stuff, and it's into my backpack the moment I get it. Nice and simple for me.

Kassandra

Quote Originally Posted by krichard View Post
    Mya, I don't know if you have this option, but I've had most of my stuff shipped to me at the office instead of home. They don't open my stuff, and it's into my backpack the moment I get it. Nice and simple for me.

Kassandra
    LOL, I do the same thing, even with the backpack. Living in Canada, I sometimes get stuff shipped to our Montana office and the parts driver slips them under the seat of the truck and smuggles them across, so no duty or taxes. I could just imagine the look on his face for being busted bringing breastforms across.