View Poll Results: Do you hate to go back dreb?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I hate to go back to drab

140 76.50%
  • No, not a problem, I like drab equally

35 19.13%
  • Don't do drab at all

8 4.37%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you find it hard to go back to Drab?

Do you find it hard to go back to Drab?

Just wondering if anyone else hates to go back to drab mode after being dressed in our best.

YES...I hate going back:mad:but in my line of work I have toBut, I am able to wear under my drabso I am always able to feel fem even if I don't look it

Unhappy Yes

[SIZE="3"]Oh yes. I love the way I feel when I am dressed in fem and use every opportunity I can find to dress, but family and the outside world are not ready for me in a dress. Like others, when I go out I dress in secret girl mode wearing lingerie under my drab boy clothing.

TTFN
    Cyndie[/SIZE]

I find it very difficult as I get totally immersed into it. The longer I've been the real me, the harder it is to change back. This week I had to change back after 3 full days of 24 hours a day - it was awful.
    Having said that I'm not happy spending a short period either....

Why is it that in every poll I could answer either more than one, or what I want to answer isn't there?

Yes, I hate to go back to drab. Though I have gotten used to it, it isn't a problem, though I DO NOT like it equally. If I had my choice, I wouldn't do drab at all.

How's that for a woman's answer!

(BTW, I voted "Yes, I hate going back to drab")
    The key to being successful is fooling all of the people all of the time.

Life has it's up and downs. I've past the up part, so it's all downhill from here!

Gold Member
    Yes it sucks after getting all dolled up then taking it all off.

Once a Girl,always a Girl Dita_B's Avatar
    New Westminster, a city within the city of Vancouver, BC, Canada

Hate to take it off...

I hate it with a passion to take Dita off.

It has caused me all kind of trouble waiting too long and making the clean up time to short... before my unaccepting wife comes home...so I have to break my legs to get back to male mode and clean up the mess before she walks into the door...

But despite the looming trouble I just can't get myself to go back into drab. I really have to force myself...The drab clothes are so ugly and utilitarian...

Dita.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Carlton View Post
    Why is it that in every poll I could answer either more than one, or what I want to answer isn't there?
    Yes, I hate to go back to drab. Though I have gotten used to it, it isn't a problem, though I DO NOT like it equally. If I had my choice, I wouldn't do drab at all.

How's that for a woman's answer!

(BTW, I voted "Yes, I hate going back to drab")
    thats because you are a typical woman

hey am i the only one who Don't do drab at all ??
    Last edited by MJ; 09-07-2007 at 08:51 AM. Reason: add info
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As most of my time is spent in drab, I have no problems with it. It just means that the limited times I get to dress, are that much more special for me!!!

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    If the situation presented itself, I'd go 24/7...or give it a whirl to see if that is what i really want...

Like with everything else, it all depends. "Hate" is a very strong word, and I hate to use it.

If I have had a simple afternoon of casual dressing for work and kicking around the house, it's not too hard or bad. If - on the other hand - I have been more deeply immersed (dressed longer, woken up dressed, gone out, worn fancier clothes, sunned by the pool, etc.) it is very difficult to turn back to guy mode. I can take the clothes off, wash the makeup off, and put on guy stuff, but I still see JJ when I pass a mirror. I miss the weight of my breasts, the hard smoothness of my manicure, the different posture and walk that had been forced by girl shoes.

And yet, If I have things that need to be done in guy mode, I get antsy while dressed as JJ and anxious to get started on them. THis dual-mode psyche is a pain in the (pantied) backside sometimes. I seldom go part way back, although i have been known to leave my toenails polished while guy-dressing for a day.

-jj

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I find it very drepressing to go drab. It just does not feel natural anymore.

Content and Happy
    I never really gave it a thought and I answered 'no drab at all'. I just have too much fun being me.

Lanore

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    yes, i do find it hard going back to drab, even though i know i have to most days
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

No, not a problem

I don't mind really - I have some drab that I like anyway, makes me feel more masculine (which is nice. Sometimes. Really). But then, there is NO feeling like being dressed. I have limited opportunity to do so; perhaps it becomes harder to be in drab the more opportunity you get to dress..?

I can only imagine how great it must be to get fully dolled up (), only to have to remove it all and put on some nice, grey trousers... ()

I hate going back. After being the person I am for a couple of days then having to go back to drab really sticks in my.....
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

I hate to go back to drab. I detest male clothes.

Karen Sue

I only wear my dress or skirts on my days off from work if I don't have to go anywhere. Not much of a difference for me.
    lmildcd is now known as Lennette Lost.

Most of the time i,m ok going back to drab, but every now and then i hate the idea! Sometimes i,ll even phone in sick or change my arrangments just to avoid going back to drab

Most of the time i do wait until the very last minute to change back to my self, and often i don't like doing it, because i don't get to spend near as much time as Chantelle, as i do myself. But i do love being myself as well, i enjoy being a man, feeling like one, wearing my male cloths, i get a real sense of grounding being male, i love it just as much.

Doesn't really bother me much. I am comfortable in both dress and drab.

I really don't like having to change back to "him". After a full day dressed, it seems so un natural to take my clothes, wig and makeup off.

Think about that last statement for a moment. Taking off a wig ( read "false hair") and make up ( read covering my true face) being un natural.

I truly enjoy the escapism that CDing offers and just don't like having to come back to reality.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Aspiring Member Cindi Ann Kelly's Avatar
    No problems going back, it works both ways.

cindi ann

Yeah, don't like it. Gotta do it at work, but even there I fudge with my long hair, long polished nails, mascara, jewelery. I got away today though. We are doing mantainence/cleaning of our building, so today I wore all fem clothes-jeans, blouse, sneaks.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Just got back from a 4day trip.24-7 fem. Realality sucks!!!!!