Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being with another

Being with another

Being dressed and playing dress-up with another tv is very fullfilling. Exploring and playing. Tell me about yours.

Love Barbara

I've had the opportuntiy to "play dressup" a number of times. Not going into too much "detail" (except for one recent time, in a minute). I found that for the first two or three times I was rather nervous about the whole thing. I mean, I was still thinking of myself as a "guy" and here I am putting on a dress, in front of another "guy" who also was wearing a dress. Fortunately they understood my feelings and made me quite comfortable.
    One thing still remains as the "tipping point" to getting comfortable dressing up with another CD. As "she" was putting on "her" bra, "she" turned around and asked me to hook it up. I was amazed at how "natural" that felt for me. Just one of those little things that stand out in my mind.
    Oh about that "recent time" .... Two weeks ago I had the wonderful chance to meet with Ms.Janessa, and spend the afternoon with her. I must say it was an interesting time. I thought I knew quite a bit but, I learned many new things from her. Exploring some rather deep and penetrating subjects.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Sound like fun but I never have and don't think it will happen
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Phyliss View Post
    I've had the opportuntiy to "play dressup" a number of times. Not going into too much "detail" (except for one recent time, in a minute). I found that for the first two or three times I was rather nervous about the whole thing. I mean,
    I was still thinking of myself as a "guy" and here I am putting on a dress, in front of another "guy" who also was wearing a dress. Fortunately they understood my feelings and made me quite comfortable.
    One thing still remains as the "tipping point" to getting comfortable dressing up with another CD. As "she" was putting on "her" bra, "she" turned around and asked me to hook it up. I was amazed at how "natural" that felt for me. Just one of those little things that stand out in my mind.
    Oh about that "recent time" .... Two weeks ago I had the wonderful chance to meet with Ms.Janessa, and spend the afternoon with her. I must say it was an interesting time. I thought I knew quite a bit but, I learned many new things from her. Exploring some rather deep and penetrating subjects.
    i found it weird like OK here we are guys dressing up in pantyhose skirts bra top then makeup and the wig and then the who is walking out the door first hope no one sees me lol , it took some time to get my head around this dress up thing now days it's just normal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I found it a bit uncomfortable at first - like in my recent pics, got dressed with 'granny' amber and suzi before going out for a meal. soon got used to it though and helping each other like girls do!

Mitch

Happenin' Train Wreck Sonia Kiss's Avatar
    I didn't anticipate the powerful effect of trying on each other's clothes.

See, each of us chooses clothes for ourselves that, in our minds anyway, transform us into an attractive woman. Consciously or instinctively, we pick clothes that we find particularly attractive. Further, after wearing them we mentally associate these clothes that we own with transformation and attractiveness. (We do find ourselves attractive, right?)

If I play dress up with a friend and put my clothes on her, the effect is that I transform her in this way that I find especialy attractive to me. Like, wow.

I've seen this happen both ways. I've watched my friends suddenly get very attracted to me when I've tried on their clothes, and I've felt the attraction when I've let them try on mine.

Sonia

Banned Read only
    Never gonna happen. I could never get it out of my mind, that I was playing with a guy, no matter what he was wearing.

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    Whatever floats you boat. Just remember to use water-based lubricants as any other type can cause the condom to split.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

If you like this experience, I highly recommend a trnasgender group! Not only can you swap tips, chat, etc., but you can then go out and do things in the safety of numbers.

Nothing sexual about it when there are 20 other girls, all chatting and happy...

Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraLoveToDress View Post
    Being dressed and playing dress-up with another tv is very fullfilling. Exploring and playing. Tell me about yours.

Love Barbara
    So I turned myself to face me, but I've never caught a glimpse
    Of how the others must see the faker,I'm much too fast to take that test.
    And these children you spit on, as they try to change their worlds,
    Are immune to your consultation, They're quite aware of what they're going thru!

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes David Bowie

[SIZE="1"]by Cara Allen[/SIZE]Cara

Never done it! But i wouldn,t rule it out if it was just for a laugh!! [Nothing intimate]
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 09-10-2007 at 03:15 PM.

haven't played dress-up since junior and senior high school. i had a friend i would dress up with in his attic, which was actually an apartment, after school and on saturday mornings.

we would get into his mother's garter belts and stockings. and also i would bring items that belonged to my two older sisters.

we had many hours of fun dressing up.

PS. sorry about the previous slipup, Sandra
    Last edited by sybercom11; 09-10-2007 at 01:49 PM. Reason: tmi
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Stevie Stevens

I just loved it

Hello another CD and I spent the whole day dressing and doing each others makeup and swapping cloths and wigs and having lunch and some wine and it was wonderful, so comfortable and sexy, we do it as often as we can now about twice a month or more and the sex is just wonderful , I did it with a GG and it was not as good as with another CD , ok thanks Beth

I have never had the opportunity do dress up with another Cd. I think it would very exciting being girls together. It would be so nice to have a girlfriend and I am hoping to have this experience someday soon.

Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaJaneThomas View Post
    Whatever floats you boat. Just remember to use water-based lubricants as any other type can cause the condom to split.
    why would you think that !!!!!... dressing up as nothing to do with sex well for me anyway
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

melinda

I agree with you Melinda, as cute as some of you are, I must remember you are guys, and I, unrepentant I, am a horny heterosexual who happens to XD.

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    why would you think that !!!!!... dressing up as nothing to do with sex well for me anyway
    The phrase "playing dress-up with another tv".
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Hasn't happened as I know no others. If I could find a T Girl here local though I would sure like to do girl shopping, movies and lunches and little day trips to somewhere.

Tea for two

I did have an afternoon tea party with one gal. Well actually it was coffee and pastrys and then we had a little photo shoot session. Had a lot of fun.
    Billiemarie

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G View Post
    Never gonna happen. I could never get it out of my mind, that I was playing with a guy, no matter what he was wearing.

Well don't forget we are all a bunch of.................................

(I'll whisper it)......

guys in here! We shave, change oil, watch football and probably spit! LOL You sure can loose sight of that though huh? It's all good!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

Banned Read only
    For me, I can only imagine feeling even more feminine being with other tgirls.. There are no awkward questions and things....
    Last edited by meg_dc_00; 09-24-2007 at 07:14 PM.

Not yet

I haven't played dress up, but I do want to spend time with someone who understands me. I do not want sex, just a friend.

Maybe some day.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Silver Member
    Well, I just LOVE being with other people, girls and guys both. But I can get dressed by myself, alone, in my bedroom, with no help from anyone, thank you very much. Once dressed, however, I do enjoy the company of others.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Great thread...good discussion ladies. I have done it once...can't wait for the encore.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

I can't wait for my first

very few of us out there (comparitively) to meet! and Im not into the drag scene...just looking for someone who was like me - wanted to try it for the first time.

sigh!

Lone Wolf

Play dressing up, big fun.

I have my girlfriend who enjojes dressing up with me, we take pics of each other so we can work on our makeup, smiles ect. I also have a friend CD who I get to see some times, so we dress up, talk, have something to drink and agian take some pics, It is nice to have someone with who to be with, the bad side of it is it happens so far apart.