View Poll Results: What size are your breast forms?

Voters
232. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

1 0.43%
  • B

51 21.98%
  • C

105 45.26%
  • D

51 21.98%
  • DD

21 9.05%
  • F+

3 1.29%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Breast Form Size

Fishers by Indianapolis switcheralso's Avatar

Breast Form Size

I bought my first pair of breast forms yesterday. I bought a size B. WOW did I make a mistake. They are way too small. What size breast forms do you own?
    True
    Friendship

“A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway”
    Fr. Jerome Cummings

Gold Member
    Perhaps you can exchange them, but being a larger person I have D's, and they don't look to large on me at all.

Breast Form Size

I own to pair purchased from the brest form store. I was dissatified with the second pair so I returned them for a larger pair they were more than happy to exchange them. Very satified customer.

Veronica

Lingerie is the poetry in a womans closet.

Quote Originally Posted by switcheralso View Post
    I bought my first pair of breast forms yesterday. I bought a size B. WOW did I make a mistake. They are way too small. What size breast forms do you own?
    Sandy mine are DD's and I love the bounce!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

C's... Fit my bod just right
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I am of average build, 5'10", 185 lbs. I bought size B breast forms and they feel comfortable and look fine. I am sure sizes C and D would also look fine on me too. I can't afford it right now but I would like to buy a size D pair for a change and then I could choose either size dependant upon my mood.

Bonnie

C or D

I have both sizes C in triangle, D in teardrop. It all depends on the cut or style of clothing as to which form looks best. I do like the more busty look for most outfits, plus they move and bounce more realistically.

Happenin' Train Wreck Sonia Kiss's Avatar
    I think lots of CDs could wear a larger size. On average, we've got big rib cages and larger breasts look proportionate.

I remember we had a girl from out of town come and visit our local weekly CD gathering that caused a bit of a stir amonst our regulars because her breasts were so large. I dissented. This girl had a medium build, or anyway was no bean pole. I thought a FAB with a body her size would be very likely to have natural breasts that large (and perhaps think now and then about breast reduction surgery.) She had created a lovely voluptuous shape out of her body that I thought was convincingly and strikingly feminine.

Sonia

...Omg, I'm such a guy sometimes...

i have three that work out to:
    38D/40C, 40DDD, and super duper huge.

A large C or small D. With a D cup bra they bounce nicely. A C cup holds them still.
    Susann_Gardener

Crossdresser At Heart NatashaCD's Avatar
    I have C's i love them

I am 5' 9", weighing around 150 and look good with either size B or C forms. Most of my bra's are 38B's and 38C's. My sister is a size DD and I got a chance to try on one of her bra's. I looked werid in it.

Depending upon the bra, the forms I bought at TBS work out to either a D or DD.

I just ordered my first pair from the breast form store this moring. I got a size 5 gold seal triangle to get a 36C size.

Mine are DD's but I have been finding that many DDD bras fit me better now. They tend to hold the girls in better.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    At 6', 160 lbs., with a skirt size of 8 and a band size of 34, a B cup seems about right for me. My GF is 5'4", 130 lbs., and a 34B or C depending on brand and style. She's quite proportionate, and although I could possibly go bigger, I'm certainly not going to upstage her!

C here they seem to fit my frame well.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Aspiring lady of leisure kay_jessica's Avatar
    I don't have any. I prefer my own, and since I'm a B going on C i'm quite content.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Like you I headed for the C, or 5 and like you I think that they are too small. Kept them too long before wanting to change, but I did find out that the clothing makes for big or small size look and I do not mean tightness with a smaller size top.
    I believe that we should always go for at least one size larger than the female would have for our size of chest.
    Get them changed or you will think regrets too often. you can alsways cahnge back down.
    ~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

with my own and my forms i am a d-cup it's just right for me thats 5 ft 8 ,38 d seems right
    Last edited by MJ; 09-12-2007 at 08:24 AM. Reason: add info
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mine are a size C. I think that size is the best for me.

I've got a range, from Bs to Ds. I love different ones with different outfits, but usually settle on nice full Cs.
    -Sedona

I own three pairs of PALS breastforms, one pair of B's, one pair of C's, and one pair of D's, depending upon the bra I choose and the look that I am after.
    I had previously owned two pair of silicone breast forms. My favorite pair developed a tear and just got worse, I had to throw them out. The other pair were just too big and I sold them to a fellow crossdresser.

I don't have silly cone's yet, but my bra size is a 36C and I think that is about right for my 5'8" 160 pound frame. 36, 32, 37. Gotta work on that waist. LOL

For me, at 5' 4" tall B cups are fine. But I got an awesome ebay deal on C cups for $41 and I think they were the Breastform store's ebay auction. So I saved a lot! I got C cups to look bigger breasted, and also when I shop sometimes the bra I like is only a C cup when I had only a B cup so now this gives me a bigger selection in buying bras!