Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior Crossdressers

Hey don't feel like your alone,I'll turn 55 in Dec and i love it more as i get older.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

I am 57 and would't stop dressing any age. It makes me feel so soft and loving. I just love those hose, heels, dresses, and realy love my chiffon nighties. I wouldn't trade them for anything. As I get older, just like others on this forum, my disire keeps increasing every day. I wish I could wear a slip, dress and heals to work, but not a good idea. I do not have one dress that matches my hard hat, and leather gloves. Thanks Reba Kay
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am 61 and feel so much younger when dressed and it has also helped my attitude when in male mode. I keep wanting to dress more as the days so by. And I do my best to do it. Getting out more and doing things I have never done before.

I turned sixty on Monday and I am enjoying dressing more than ever. My "younger" wife has been having almost as much fun with it as I am.

I will be 50 this year and told myself that was old. All you girls look Great. The good looks comes with age. You girls are awesome, My SO read This tread Thought it was Awesome.

Great to see so many mature ladies, I made 60 in July. I have been crossdressing since I can remember. My only thought is as I look back on all the times I could have been dressing but for whatever reason, didn't. Can't get back those times so it's onwards and upwards. Very few days now not in silks and satins for some part of the day.

Hugs

Yvonne
    Always remember you're unique... Just like everyone else.

Senior Crossdressers

Andrea,
    A great Post!
    After only a Day or so-------81replies and over 1400 viewing.
    You will be swamped with Private Messages and Many more replies;
    Francesp56,
    Melbourne,
    Australia.

When my girlfriend and I go to the movies, she says senior and I say student, doesn't mean I'm not a senior though.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

I turned 59 in July and with my wife 100% behind me as fashion consultant, cosmetologist, manicurist, and all around best friend and hell raiser, I plan to keep on dressing until they put me in a box. Even then I figure on taking some stuff with me!!

On Ilse of Anglesey Wales but English by birth

Older is bolder - sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea_Keller View Post
    I often wonder if crossdressers, as they be come seniors, stop crossdressing. I say this because I don't see many seniors posting here. I did not start crossdressing until I was 60 and now love it even more at 70. Are we really so few in number?
    As a 67 going 68 soon I enjoy my CDing to the full On my own with great Gf who supports me I would not think of stopping now, rather go on to bolder things Keep going girl enjoy this life - you only have one
    HannahJ

Smile Seniors are here.

I'm 63 and the older I get the more I dress. I especially love wearing bras and tights under a tight top and a skirt around the house.

Kisses,

Lilly

I turn 64 in 1 1/2 months . If anything I've been enjoying it more. I wear a bra and panties full time. Had both ears periced. And when away from my local area go out in full fem. My S/O knows so around the house I'm always dressed in something.

53, so don't know if I count as a senior......but my desire to be a girl just keeps increasing! I guess testosterone production is way down!! And that's a good thing!
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

59 and feeling good

still dressing and loving it!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea_Keller View Post
    I often wonder if crossdressers, as they be come seniors, stop crossdressing.
    When I became a Senior Chief, I did not stop crossdressing..

I say this because I don't see many seniors posting here. I did not start crossdressing until I was 60 and now love it even more at 70. Are we really so few in number?
    I'll be 63 in December, and have no inclination to stop crossdressing.
    Bobbie in Vancouver

No Intention to Stop

I went 24/7 at age 57, I am not going to stop now. & Beyonce Welch - Oldie, but Still VERY Good
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 09-27-2007 at 09:27 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

More interested in men too

I find that as I get older I not only want to spend more time as a woman but I am increasingly interested in men romantically. I fantasize about being with a man constantantly and love flirting online with guys or chatting on the phone. I have had a few dates and generally nothing great has happened although most of the men are very sweet. I guess you could say I am boy crazy.

Flirting

Flirting is so cool, I love it. & :hugs Beyonce Welch - A Flirting Fool
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 09-27-2007 at 09:27 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I am age 68 going on 48 and have never lost the desire to be in my feminine persona whenever possible. Now if I could be like my good friend, Barbara, a CD, who at age 90 looks better in her feminine persona than many of us at our younger age. Age is a state of mind. You are as old as you act.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

I will be 66 this Oct. so I must be a Senior. Now that I'm more or less retired there is more time to enjoy dressing. I don't think that the deriser is any stronger just that I can do it a lot more now. Why not it's so much fun. I like being the lady of the house and geting to wear one of my pretty aprons and all.

61 here and still dressing and enjoying more then ever.

Where have I been? this post is 4 pages long and I'm just now getting to read it. Must be "old age" creeping up on me.
    At almost 63 (End of Oct.) I'm still a "kid". My general outlook and attitude have somehow "regressed" I feel like I'm 40 all over again. So much fun going shopping and simply walking around the malls and streets. (street walker?)
    The initial FEAR I used to have, (the one we all know) has somehow left me. Oh sure I still get a bit of the butterflies for the first few moments, but I get more comfortable quicker as I get older.
    Oh for the dream of being able to do this always.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

As I mentioned in a couple of posts, my first excursion en femme into the public domain (to a huge Halloween ball) was back in the 50's, so that qualifies me as a super senior...

Dressing has always been a sensual turn on for me, and even after all these years, it still remains just that. It's not something that relaxes me, nor does it make me feel like this is the "real me".

I enjoy going out en femme, which is not too often anymore, but still uncomfortable with being read. But the allure of being out in public is too great to resist...

When I turned 60, I had visions of having to start dressing like an old lady, or maybe lose the desire... Wrong!! Still want to look sexy, though no longer trashy, and am always on the prowl for a cute pair of new heels.

Mitzi

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    At age 75, I still think I am the oldest to respond to this thread. But since my Internet GGF is a mere child at 61, she keeps me thinking young. That is the key to a longer life. Think young and you will be young. Think old and you will die!! I'm not 75, I am 35!!!

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

Banned Read only
    58 here, 59 in December. Feels good to be in such great company!! I came back to the US at the end of this past January after 3 years in Asia. For the last several years, I have been working on my collection of underthings: Bras, corset, thongs, girdles, stockings and pantyhose/tights (all totaled, one BIG drawer's worth). These days it's near 100% of the workweek in a thong and pantyhose or tights (new fav is footless opaque tights!!).

This afternoon I had to go to one of our plants for a meeting. When I returned to my office, I could feel the footless tights (Emilio Cavallini in fushia!) squeeze my thighs as I walked. Wearing pantyhose/tights has become so commonplace with me that my first reaction was "Why does it feel tight on my legs?". Of course, it then occurred to me what I was wearing and I got this warm fuzzy...

Weekends are often spent completely in fem underthings (except for cycling - Love That Lycra!). Sort of an interesting experience to go to the grocery store in a dark T-shirt, overalls, strapless bra and waist cincher panties in full stealth mode. My only problem is keeping my wife from squeezing me in "certain" places in public...