Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Senior Crossdressers

I am 56 years ols and didn't really get started dressing until I was 40.
    I underdress everyday and dress fully when the urge hits me. Current SO is accepting but does not take an actve part, other than Christmas or Birthday presents.

I'm 68 and have been crossdressing since I was 11. I have tried to stop on several occasions because my wife does not accept it. However, the desire to dress is stronger than ever so, I use every opportunity to to dress as feminine as I am able. I don't see myself ever stopping again.

Hi everyone:

Just turned 60 and I could no more stop dressing than anything. I just wish I were 60 and a size 10 or 12!!!!!!!! <smile> Oh and a decent wig of course. Be safe this year and dress, meet some new friends and go out!!!!

kathycd from Oklahoma
    [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]Work toward the betterment of humankind, and you will recieve notariety. Work for the betterment yourself alone and you will only recieve a paycheck.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Kathy[/SIZE]

I'm almost 52 and l love my dressing. Still have the legs for a miniskirt. Walking for a living has an advantage.

My CDing has come and gone for me over the years (late 50s), but it is currently as strong as it has ever been. Life changes and this forum have helped make it this strong. I long to be PeggySue 24/7, but that can't happen while working and married to a wife that would never understand. So, I go out when I can, and plan to never stop, only increase being PeggySue as much as is possible.

Concerning age, I know I have to dress more appropriately, but fortunately my weight and legs aren't too bad. From a distance, my hair and figure get the men's attention, which is not my purpose for going out, but it is reassuring to know I'm not too bad looking. I'm better looking as PeggySue than I am as the guy.

Hugs,
    PeggySue

As I got older I quit and got more into dressing someone else. I have found it's just as much fun but in a little different way.

I too am planning on passing on enfemme. Partly to screw with the heads of people.who centuries later dig up the dead and then develop a profile of how ALL lived at the time. I have always thought that when they dug up neanderthal man that there was the distint possability that the person they found was deformed and really did not represent ALL.

I, too wish that I could live totally en femme for the rest of my life. I t would be wonderful to end my life living totally as a woman. Unfortunately, that's only a dream <sigh>.

Lots of great looking seniors here

I am very jealous. I am not going to tell my age but I do get the senior discount. When I'm dressed i lose about 15 years (really)

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea_Keller View Post
    I often wonder if crossdressers, as they be come seniors, stop crossdressing.
    Heck no!! If anything, my desire to CD has increased. It just seems like no matter how often I dress, it's still not enough.