Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How can you remove chest/arm hair slowly?

Hmmm. I suggest you talk it over with the misses. You never know, she may be OK with trying it as an experiment to see how she feels about it. After all it will grow back if she doesn't like it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not out to my wife, but I've dressed up quite a bit on halloween so she 'knows' but we don't really talk very in depth about it. Last year I wanted to go to a party, but we had visitors and my plans got derailed. So on a whim I dressed up on my own on the 31st in boots, skirt, top and obviously fake hair costume type hair. I also did makeup and plucked my beard and did a good job on makeup. I handed out candy and did a small trip to a friends house to surprise her but she didn't react too much. One parent talked to me and I answered in my normal voice when I was handing out candy and he still thanked me with have a nice evening 'miss'. I laughed back, but I don't think I was read (although I was very surprised I wasn't).

Anyway, my wife didn't say too much, just said, you look like you are having fun to me. Later I told her I was disapointed about not going to a party and she said if you dress up like I did this year the arm hair will have to go to make me convincing.

So...I've been experimenting with epilating finger and toes (without her knowing). Your hands look a lot better and since some shorter hairs remain its hard to tell what you did. I tried to thin some under the wrist but ended up getting a bunch...less ape hair but it is noticable if you really look. After a day of slight redness and enlarged pores, the area now looks normal and baby smooth so I don't think anyone will notice now. However once I do the whole arms (as required to dress this year, he he), I think it will be noticable and its going to be long sleeve shirts for a while and my wife will know. Then comes the big talk about wanting to explore this part of me etc..etc. etc.

Anyways...I think doing stuff like shaving leg or arm hair is an 'ask forgiveness later' and is either a 'sorry, I did someting compulsive' or a chance to talk more about it. After all, hair will grow back (its just the timing that matters).

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    I started shaving my underarms and legs some months ago but my wife likes my chest hair so when not dressed I use a beard trimmer to thin my arm and chest hair.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

pul the bandaid off...

.....SLOOOOOOOOOWLY! but it hurts more that way.

Seriously, start with a #4 attachment on a beard groomer wait a while, #3, #2, #1, no attachment, shave, done!

I lost the beard groomers attachment at #2, so I just waxed..as could be expected no one noticed..I never even thought about why or if a male including a CD would shave or wax their arms until I saw pics of me in drag with hairy arms. I don't think anyone else is going to add that up either..
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

Body Groomer by Philips

Use the Body Groomer by Philips. When I do not shave I have found the Body Grommer works well in keeping body hair under control. You will see some negative reviews about the device, but it does take some practice to get use to it. It comes with three different attachments for different length trimming. I started with number 3 the longest and have worked my way down to number 1 without anyone commenting on my nice short hair. I find it better then shaving my arm hair, because there is never any stubble. Beside the short arm hair looks more material then stubble. You can also bleach your arm hair to make it look more lady like. I am a big fan of the body Groomer. Check out this link. http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/

I just told her "I dont like my arm hair, It looks like I am an APE". Then I used Nair, and then it was gone. I think she knows the REAL reason why I did it though, as she knows about my little hobby. I just have to shave about twice a week though.. The next step is the chest.. (god I can hardly wait).., Then I will tell her that I hate my chest hair, it makes me look like an ape or neanderthall or something... Hehe.... (no my chest is not that bad)..
    She might not go for the leggs thing though.. Not a bother to me, as I LOVE Pantyhose and tights VERY much anyways...

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    Taking up swimming might b the answer. You could claim you wish to swim faster, and speed swimmers do remove their body hair. However, that isn't where I was going.

Some public swimming pools use water sanitizers that are very harsh on the hair. There are different ones used. Some people who swim a great deal in these chemicals have their thinner hairs completely gone over time. Just war a cap, or keep your body in the water and your head out.

Now you don't even need to rely on the water. There are hair growth retarding creams out there too. You can use these, swim on occasion, and claim that is what's happening. That the pool chemicals are the cause.