Thread: tv chat

tv chat

sorry if redundant, but what is a good xdresser chat room?

I rather stick with reading posts in here than go back into chat rooms. AOL has some, but most of the time cliques dominated the conversation.

I've found some helpful information in here, plus having fun with the trivia games. This forum is much better than chat rooms I feel.
    lmildcd is now known as Lennette Lost.

Banned Read only
    Yes, this is a good site. But we need some new posts. The "I came out to my SO", and "I finally shaved myself" posts get old after while.

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G View Post
    Yes, this is a good site. But we need some new posts. The "I came out to my SO", and "I finally shaved myself" posts get old after while.
    Then get thinking and start some new ones.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I'm sure they do and I think we all are "guilty" of making them. The problem comes that this is such an emotional subject that requires so much understanding they will always be present.

There isnt a single forum I have posted on where someone moans about the constant repitition of topics.

Back On Topic....

This site used to have a chat room. Read the forum front page as there is a post there. Just be carefull, there can be some dodgy types who use then for nothing more then sexual gratification.

Nick Jane X X X
    When I Read about the Evils Of Drinking I Gave Up Reading

To be honest chatting about what I may be wearing at the moment or do I sleep in a bra and stockings totally bore me, I don't need to be titillated. Getting make-up info and stuff is ok but for me, let me chat about writing, music, or any number of outside interests, I can do this enfemme or in drab and be totally content
    [SIZE="3"]It's Just Me[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    http://transchat.sister.org has always been a very good chat room imo, I don't go in there as often as I uesd to but I've always found it very friendly

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    The "I came out to my SO", and "I finally shaved myself" posts get old after while.
    It's not all bad you know. We had a farting thread too
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

this is also a support group as well please don't forget that . coming out to an S.O is so very difficult.. and we need all the help and love we can get if things go wrong ..
    and the shaving threads are fun .. like i shaved my legs today how do i tell the wife !! lol
    and everyone loves the panties thread i am up to 75 now

so go a head start some new threads thats why we are here lets talk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We could talk ad nauseum about those things

We have a very high passion index for all things feminin ....its like Christmas every day sometimes.

Every person on here has pics that in each one of them could spark a whole topic.

I have wowed GGs before with my knowledge of clothing/makeup. But I knew *Nothing* until I came here yay!

I love my duality, i used to be embarrased by it and I hope that more people talk about it!

I found that people are more accepting of us when they have been exposed to CDers before...like its nothing new, big deal. The younger generation is like that to *some* degree. Can't wait to see what the future holds!

Banned Read only
    Then get thinking and start some new ones.
    I'd like to, but I already get my knuckles rapped by the church lady, now and then.

I have chatted in the chat room that Deborah posted for years and have met many from there in person. It was actually there that I met some local girls that helped me take those first steps out several years ago.
    Trolls dont last there long since its pretty well moderated by Sarah West, but there is always the chance that you may get unwanted advances,, same as any chat room.
    Cindy

...It's not all bad you know. We had a farting thread too...
    Thanks Paula. Posts like yours are a breath of fresh air...
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Aspiring lady of leisure kay_jessica's Avatar
    Try www.trannyweb.com There is a lively and well moderated chat room.

I've always liked The chatroom on Parsimony Net. It's part of another forum for CD's but the main draw is their chatroom.

It's NOT a "hit-on," room and the discussion is very wide-ranging. In the past, it has seemed more like chatting with family. It's unmoderated and they get the occasional troll, but the Gals are pretty good about policing themselves. Guys looking for T-Gurls, cyber-sex addicts are not welcome!

Try: //f24.parsimony.net/forum54410/

Once you get to the main page and click on the heading that says: Chat Room."

Peace and Love, Joanie

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    ...It's not all bad you know. We had a farting thread too...
    Thanks Paula. Posts like yours are a breath of fresh air...
    "A breath of fresh air" ??????????????????