Thread: Wasted day

Wasted day

Hi all. I had a day off today and had planned to spend the whole day "en femme", but when i got up this morning i couldn,t be bothered. I tried to get inspired by rearranging all my clothes and brushing my wigs,etc. I came on here a few times, but still no interest Now at 6pm [uk time] i suddenly feel the urge to get all dressed up, having wasted most of the day lounging around in drab!! Does this sort of thing happen to anyone else??

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

Al the time..

I especially find it odd when I will spend hours reading and posting here, with privacy and completely en homme.
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

Yep. Some days it takes me a long time to get motivated. Funny, sometimes when I do that, I say to myself:"Idiot, why didn't you do this hours ago?" Part of the whole mystique for me, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    Yep. Some days it takes me a long time to get motivated. Funny, sometimes when I do that, I say to myself:"Idiot, why didn't you do this hours ago?" Part of the whole mystique for me, I guess.
    Funnily enough, i,m saying that right now!!

sometimes

yes happens sometimes, grand plans for what im going to wear and do and by the time i go to do it i cant be bothered so its left, other times the bra and panties are on before my eyes are properly open and thats me set for the day, wife usually says, u cant wait can you and i reply, nope girls got to do what a girls got to do.

Yep... Had wasted days... Evenings.... Weekends... Currently working on a wasted 2 months... Lol. Almost a wasted summer.....

Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 09-17-2007 at 01:35 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I had the same kind of day, today. House to myself and all.. and I just couldn't get myself to get enfemme.. Ah well, there's always next monday.

All the time. I've wasted plenty of good crossdressing days because I was either too tired, lazy or comfortable in my male clothing.

Today however, I am having an opposite type day. I have a lot of things to do, yet I'm completely dressed up, washing my wigs in the sink and spending a lot of time here on this website. I need to get to work!

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Yep! Been there done that!

Not Wasted - Yet

I am sitting at my computer desk wearing my Femme Bifocals, Black Bra, Black Panties, Nude Pantyhose, Ivory Robe, Red Raquel " Masquerade " Wig, Red Velvet Lipstick in another word the works and I am enjoying me being Maureen. & Maureen Welch - After 2 Chardonay I WILL be Wasted
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    The secret if stuck in drab is to drink rakes of beer. Time spent drinking beer is never a waste IMIO
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Chardonay

Beer ! & Maureen Welch - Chardonay & Be Happy
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaJaneThomas View Post
    The secret if stuck in drab is to drink rakes of beer. Time spent drinking beer is never a waste IMIO
    Thats good advice. Thank you

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrina Maureen View Post
    Be Happy
    I'll drink to that
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Little Miss Rachael Rachael1963's Avatar

Being bothered

Hi

When I get the chance I always seem to find myself dressing at night. Would love to wake up one day and be femme all day. And go out in daylight.

Rach xxx

I had 2 weeks where I could fully dress pretty much without any bother, but only actually felt like doing it once or twice.

Well i eventually got all dressed up at 7.30pm and stayed like it all evening. I went to bed in my nightie and this morning i,ve woken up and don,t want to change back. So i,ve just phoned in sick and i, m going to have my girly day today!!! Going to shave my legs and chest and maybe put on my leotard and tights and do an aerobics workout this morning. This afternoon i think i may practice my makeup and glam up for this evening!!

Yes...All the time, seems the best ones are the spontaneous ones.

Guess I'm lucky. Since I dress en femme 7/24 now in one form or another there are no wasted days (except what might have been accomplished task wise). I'm sitting in panties only, sort of killing time now because I still have to dress. I have to go into town to the county planning dept and later to see a friend I have not seen since coming out (I love to do this to see how good of a poker face they have LOL) and just visit. I don't like to start too early as that leaves too much time to do girl shopping and we all know where that leads LOL.

I’ve just spent the whole day dressed and yet some how today it just wasn’t happening, everything looked frumpy on me, I looked old, and in the end I just gave up and got undressed! Yes, even though my SO had said it was okay to stay dressed all evening! Just one of those days I guess!
    Yours (not sure if she wasted the day or not) Amanda x
    So far in the closet, I've got one foot in Narnia!

Never do anything that seemed a good idea at the time!

Today I am the youngest I'm ever going to be!

add me and message amanda.shaft@hotmail.co.uk

http://amandashaft.hi5.com

Wasted Days

I wasted about 57 years of not dressing 24/7. I don't want to waste any more precious time. & Maureen Welch - Afro Babe Who Chardonnay

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Shaft View Post
    I’ve just spent the whole day dressed and yet some how today it just wasn’t happening, everything looked frumpy on me, I looked old, and in the end I just gave up and got undressed! Yes, even though my SO had said it was okay to stay dressed all evening! Just one of those days I guess!
    Yours (not sure if she wasted the day or not) Amanda x
    I get days like that, where it just doesn,t work even when i do dress. I expect some GGs get off days too, i know my ex did. She would try everything on before we went out and eventually just throw on a pair of jeans and a top!!

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina Maureen View Post
    I am sitting at my computer desk wearing my Femme Bifocals, Black Bra, Black Panties, Nude Pantyhose, Ivory Robe, Red Raquel " Masquerade " Wig, Red Velvet Lipstick in another word the works and I am enjoying me being Maureen. & Maureen Welch - After 2 Chardonay I WILL be Wasted
    GOOD FOR YOU HUN, GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Wasted Days

Hi Deb, Yeah, a few times but not many. Whenever I have the house to myself Mollyanne is the Mistress of the House and I DO dress for the occassion, wearing something like Maureen has on!!!!! Can't help myself, LOVE becoming the woman I should have been born in the first place!!!!!

Mollyanne
    Last edited by Mollyanne; 09-18-2007 at 12:33 PM. Reason: misspelling and word changing
    "To thine own self be true"

Mollyanne

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post
    GOOD FOR YOU HUN, GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!

Mollyanne
    Thank You for your kind words. & Proud to be Maureen - Afro Celtic Honey

I'm Always Rainbow Proud