Thread: Kieron goes stateside to hang out with the boys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Platinum Member

Kieron goes stateside to hang out with the boys

YAY! Finally i have my trip details so i can hangout with the boys!!

I am going to NYC on the 5th October, staying for 3 nights at New York Marriott Financial Center on W. St
    http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel...ancial-center/

I fly into Newark at 630pm on the 5th and leave on the 8th at 8am , I believe (gotta recheck that time)

Its not a long time to do all that I want but I will be back next year,, so im sorry for those that wanted to meet up but I will be back ....
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 09-30-2007 at 09:00 PM.

Awesome Kieron!

I will do my absolute best to get into the city to see you, but it depends on whether my speaking coach wants me at the Virginia comp that weekend. The competition is the 6th and 7th, so while it would be physically possible for me to be in the city on the 8th, I'd be exhausted.

But I may not have a piece to go to VA with anyway, so we'll see.
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The most universal quality is diversity. - Michel de Montaigne

You do not truly own anything you cannot carry at a dead run!

‘Them as can do, has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for
    them as has no voices.’ - Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

Good for you mate say Hi to all the guys from me

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hi24home View Post
    Awesome Kieron!

I will do my absolute best to get into the city to see you, but it depends on whether my speaking coach wants me at the Virginia comp that weekend. The competition is the 6th and 7th, so while it would be physically possible for me to be in the city on the 8th, I'd be exhausted.

But I may not have a piece to go to VA with anyway, so we'll see.
    if not Cai i will DEFINITELY be back, Tristan and Mark have said i can stay with them when they move in together next year and i'll stay a bit longer too

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    if not Cai i will DEFINITELY be back, Tristan and Mark have said i can stay with them when they move in together next year and i'll stay a bit longer too
    That'd be in May/June, right? Because there's an internship at Gerstner Sloan-Kettering (upper East Side Manhattan) this summer that I'm throwing a lot of energy into applying for. It starts the first week of June and runs for 10 weeks. (Actually, I'm throwing a lot of energy into applications period, because I really don't want to have to go home this summer)
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The most universal quality is diversity. - Michel de Montaigne

You do not truly own anything you cannot carry at a dead run!

‘Them as can do, has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for
    them as has no voices.’ - Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hi24home View Post
    That'd be in May/June, right? Because there's an internship at Gerstner Sloan-Kettering (upper East Side Manhattan) this summer that I'm throwing a lot of energy into applying for. It starts the first week of June and runs for 10 weeks. (Actually, I'm throwing a lot of energy into applications period, because I really don't want to have to go home this summer)
    Im sure we can work something out

Start spreading the news....

Have fun in NYC Kieron. Take lots of pics!
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Platinum Member

ok who the heck decided to change the colour of the money.....

....after how many decades of it being green money someone decided to add colour to it who do i need to complain to lmao

Attachment 53875

Attachment 53876
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 09-20-2007 at 11:09 AM.

[QUOTE=Kieron Andrew;1014960]....after how many decades of it being green money someone decided to add colour to it who do i need to complain to lmao

No no no.. The British have coloured money. We have colored money. I dunno who you complain to about spelling discrepancies.

~Aethen
    Ship's Navigator, God help us all.

I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group . . . You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them.

~Michael Moore

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...9004/event.png

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aethen View Post

No no no.. The British have coloured money. We have colored money. I dunno who you complain to about spelling discrepancies.

~Aethen
    oooh there had to be one smart arse didnt there, see you in two weeks young man!

AWW, shucks, the money in this country is green!!

And we keep changing it so high school kids in the midwest with expensive printers(just a small example)can't take ski trips on money they print at home!! LOL!!

It's sad, this country has to spend so much money for new currency when we are bleeding money in so many ways!!

Hey, but, Kieron, have a great time in the Big Apple, and it's safe to eat hot dogs at the street vendors, plus a really cool treat!!
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKat View Post
    and it's safe to eat hot dogs at the street vendors, plus a really cool treat!!
    LEX!!!!! can we do that please

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    Made by Parker Bros...uhhh Monopoly Money...