Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kieron goes stateside to hang out with the boys

Platinum Member

Kieron goes stateside to hang out with the boys

YAY! Finally i have my trip details so i can hangout with the boys!!

I am going to NYC on the 5th October, staying for 3 nights at New York Marriott Financial Center on W. St
    http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel...ancial-center/

I fly into Newark at 630pm on the 5th and leave on the 8th at 8am , I believe (gotta recheck that time)

Its not a long time to do all that I want but I will be back next year,, so im sorry for those that wanted to meet up but I will be back ....
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 09-30-2007 at 09:00 PM.

Awesome Kieron!

I will do my absolute best to get into the city to see you, but it depends on whether my speaking coach wants me at the Virginia comp that weekend. The competition is the 6th and 7th, so while it would be physically possible for me to be in the city on the 8th, I'd be exhausted.

But I may not have a piece to go to VA with anyway, so we'll see.
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The most universal quality is diversity. - Michel de Montaigne

You do not truly own anything you cannot carry at a dead run!

‘Them as can do, has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for
    them as has no voices.’ - Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

Good for you mate say Hi to all the guys from me

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hi24home View Post
    Awesome Kieron!

I will do my absolute best to get into the city to see you, but it depends on whether my speaking coach wants me at the Virginia comp that weekend. The competition is the 6th and 7th, so while it would be physically possible for me to be in the city on the 8th, I'd be exhausted.

But I may not have a piece to go to VA with anyway, so we'll see.
    if not Cai i will DEFINITELY be back, Tristan and Mark have said i can stay with them when they move in together next year and i'll stay a bit longer too

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    if not Cai i will DEFINITELY be back, Tristan and Mark have said i can stay with them when they move in together next year and i'll stay a bit longer too
    That'd be in May/June, right? Because there's an internship at Gerstner Sloan-Kettering (upper East Side Manhattan) this summer that I'm throwing a lot of energy into applying for. It starts the first week of June and runs for 10 weeks. (Actually, I'm throwing a lot of energy into applications period, because I really don't want to have to go home this summer)
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The most universal quality is diversity. - Michel de Montaigne

You do not truly own anything you cannot carry at a dead run!

‘Them as can do, has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for
    them as has no voices.’ - Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hi24home View Post
    That'd be in May/June, right? Because there's an internship at Gerstner Sloan-Kettering (upper East Side Manhattan) this summer that I'm throwing a lot of energy into applying for. It starts the first week of June and runs for 10 weeks. (Actually, I'm throwing a lot of energy into applications period, because I really don't want to have to go home this summer)
    Im sure we can work something out

Start spreading the news....

Have fun in NYC Kieron. Take lots of pics!
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post

oh you know it Kez

Yay, Kieron, happy for you dude! Hope you have a blast, I know I did. And yeah game plan is move in together late May of next year. heh

thats great news kieron , you will totally enjoy your stay have fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oooo, you'll be in one of the american cities closest to me! So I'll just wave from a few hours away. Hope it goes amazing for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For certain you must be lost to find a place that can't be found. Else ways, everyone would know where it was. ~ Captain Barbossa, Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End

Oh darn, too far for me to even pretend to see you. Geez, one of you boys ought to visit me sometime. It's so boring and lonely here.
    Story of my life –>

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

Goes to hang a lantern (or is it two?) in the Old North Church...

...the British are coming the British are coming!!!!

(That went a little touch and go last time!! And that was with the French helping. We haven't been on such good terms as of late with our Gallic cousins)
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    See ya then!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

Awwwwww that's super Hope you have a spiffing time.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Have a great time Kieron

Im looking forward to hearing about it already
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by ZenFrost View Post
    Oh darn, too far for me to even pretend to see you. Geez, one of you boys ought to visit me sometime. It's so boring and lonely here.
    Yeah... I hear ya Zen... as far as I know, the only FtM forum members in Iowa are me and Cade... I really have no idea. Where is your place of exile?

Kieron: Have a wonderful, safe trip and post pics afterwards!

Platinum Member

ok who the heck decided to change the colour of the money.....

....after how many decades of it being green money someone decided to add colour to it who do i need to complain to lmao

Attachment 53875

Attachment 53876
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 09-20-2007 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post

....I'm leaving today
    I want to be a part of it - new york, new york

huh what? Oh sorry got that dang song stuck in my head now. Thanks a lot Kez. lol

hmmm minor rewrite of song...

Start spreading the news Kierons leaving in 15 days
    He's gonna be a part of it - New York New York...

Have fun Kieron. Maybe next year you'll save some time for some of the girls too. [SIZE=1][I'm teasing, I just love to see you get flustered. hehe][/SIZE]

The money keeps getting changed. First there was the old $20, then the new $20, then the new new $20. And all three are still in circulation. The same goes with all the other currency in this country. It is of my personal opinion that forgeries would be quite easy to make, as you could just say "it's the newest $20, it just came out," and design your own money.
    Story of my life –>

Platinum Member
    The money keeps getting changed. First there was the old $20, then the new $20, then the new new $20. And all three are still in circulation. The same goes with all the other currency in this country. It is of my personal opinion that forgeries would be quite easy to make, as you could just say "it's the newest $20, it just came out," and design your own money.
    Yeah i have 2 lots of different $20's here, and the new $10 which i posted or is that the new new $10 , its been a few years since ive been to the states so i didnt realise i would be getting coloured money , the next batch i get i just hope its not pink

OMG....That's hysterical....because it's TRUE...LOL **Trey**
    Ever The Opportunist

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    Yeah i have 2 lots of different $20's here, and the new $10 which i posted or is that the new new $10 , its been a few years since ive been to the states so i didnt realise i would be getting coloured money , the next batch i get i just hope its not pink
    We have new "colored" $20s, $10s and $5, but the old green ones are still good too - in fact, I have a batch of green and colored $20s mixed in my pocket right now. The $1s are still green, but I'm sure they'll be changed at some point too. It's to prevent forgeries because with new advances in technology, it's easier to forge money that's just printed. The new bills have other stuff that printing doesn't provide - like hidden graphics and magnetic info, from what I understand.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[QUOTE=Kieron Andrew;1014960]....after how many decades of it being green money someone decided to add colour to it who do i need to complain to lmao

No no no.. The British have coloured money. We have colored money. I dunno who you complain to about spelling discrepancies.

~Aethen
    Ship's Navigator, God help us all.

I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group . . . You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them.

~Michael Moore

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...9004/event.png

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aethen View Post

No no no.. The British have coloured money. We have colored money. I dunno who you complain to about spelling discrepancies.

~Aethen
    oooh there had to be one smart arse didnt there, see you in two weeks young man!