Thread: I got it!!!! - How to look like a guy.

I got it!!!! - How to look like a guy.

By accident I found out how to look compleetly like a boy.

I was just busy with getting dressed for work. But for work I only have a shurt with short sleeves. So when it gets cold, it's a little bit cold eather. So I just put on my shurt with long sleeves, and took my work shurt over it. I leave my room, looking fast in the mirow of the hall when I walk by. And I think, did i see that good!?! So I look back, and YES. What I see, no boobs to see, and no hips. Just a very very very little bit from the side.

So people, what to look like a boy? The solution is wearing layers of clothing. I never realized it was so good.

So the first thing what I am gonna do this week when I got time is buying some clothing with layers!

Xaff,
    Everyday I breake the law........of Gender.

You're right, Xaff, layers really help. That's why I'm glad the temperatures are finally cooling here - better to hide stuff under all those clothes.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yep, my first 'corssdressing experience' was with layers. My faiverate is a white polo shirt and a coloured vest over the top.
    Mentaly unstable like a fox!

Transitional Journal on the FTM transitioning bord: A to B, via T

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...4faf/event.png

It's idd nice that the temperatures are cooling down. And I am glad that I found out layers of clothing realy help. Espacely becose the winter still need to begin.

I am now looking deep into my closet for a shurt with long sleeves I can wear under a white shurt with black marks. Anyone a recomendation about what color? I already found: black, red, bleu. My trousers are black, (with a little red).

I seem to remember Lex writing a post about layers...

Aha! Here it is: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=50305
    Story of my life –>

Quote Originally Posted by ZenFrost View Post
    I seem to remember Lex writing a post about layers...

Aha! Here it is: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=50305
    Thanks for the link.

Xaff,